Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/25/24 at 08:34:01 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Trippin' In The Fields of Decware (Read 16681 times)
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Trippin' In The Fields of Decware
02/23/22 at 02:45:17

Aloha!

The CSP3 has returned with both channels now in good order.  Took 2 weeks grand total, including shipping both ways.  Here are my initial impressions of the brand new to me ZRock2 and CSP3.

Associated equipment:

Marantz SACD 30n —> ZR2 —> CSP3 —>
Marantz Model 30 (integrated)
iFi Zen Stream
Magnepan LRS w/ MagnaRiser MultiRiser stands
REL HT/1003 sub
Duelund cabling

At first I tried with the Model 30 in integrated mode which sounded quite good.  Then dug through the Marantz manuals and put the Model 30 in power amp mode.  The power amp and preamp sections have separate power supplies.  In power amp mode, the preamp section is entirely shut off.  It uses the same Bruno Putzey NCore class D modules found in the Rogue Dragon ($4k) and Marantz PM-KI Ruby ($4K) and PM-10 ($9k).

Set the SACD 30n in variable output mode so I could control volume via remote there.

Holy smokes!  Turning preamp duties entirely over to the CSP3 caused things to catapult into never before heard by me sonic terrain.  My listening notes go something like “that’s ridiculous” and “outrageous” - repeated 20 times.  The two Decware pieces bring so much to the table.  To a table that heretofore I did not know existed.

The ZRock.  Wow.  What a device.  A long ways back I had posted a question on the forum if the ZRock is any different than just using the Roon EQ at similar settings?  I can say emphatically that the ZRock2 is a completely different beast.  The Model 30 has analog bass and treble controls, but they don’t come remotely close to replicating the ZR2.

It’s not simply a bass boost but rather some sort of masterful, esoteric recreation of the bottom end.  With the switch on the back down (not sure if that’s A or B), I was able to listen to my version of rock music (Grateful Dead, Dire Straits) like I’ve never heard it before.  In Steve’s ZR2 demonstration video he plays a Boston song and switches the ZR2 on and off to show the “hit”.  Honestly, I had never heard of a “hit” before that video.  In real life, wow, now I know what a hit is.  Absolutely amazing.  And once again, it’s not just elevated bass, it’s something else.  The YouTube video really doesn’t do the real life experience justice.

And while I had to dial it back a bit, the ZR2 added a nice dimension to the Analog Productions Getz/Gilberto SACD.

When I disengaged the ZR2, the music became anemic.  And yet that anemic state is how I’ve always listed to music!

The CSP3 has added a different sort of layer.  The output gain and dual volume controls (thanks Lon) allow a very sophisticated type of sound tailoring.  The soundstage is now much better ordered, a bit wider, and more 3D.  And there’s a certain "je ne sais quoi" that makes everything sound more natural, more right.  The ZR2/ CSP3 combination is formidable.

It has been 5 years since I first read about the virtues of a tube preamp and solid state power amp.  It took all that time to acquire the right pieces.  And now I feel I’ve reached a certain plateau.  It sounds so freakin’ good.  I’m hoping, praying, heck, sacrificing a first born that I can step off the audiophile gear upgrade merry-go-round for many years to come.  Enough research and buying gear!  Can easily see settling into this setup for the next 20 years.  

Ok.  In a few years perhaps I’ll get the Decware 25th anniversary mods.  And I need a better sub.  But that after that, it’s over, no more gear!!

Thanks to you all for being a part in guiding me through the Decware universe.  And especially to Lon and Will for your near endless stream of generous advice.

Was it worth the one year wait? Absolutely.  Would’ve been worth a 3 year wait.  

Outstanding.

IP Logged
Dr3wman
Seasoned Member

Re: Trippin' In The Fields of Decware
Reply #1 - 02/23/22 at 03:33:17

John,

Congratulations! That is so exciting to hear you are as thrilled as you are with your acquisitions. It definitely adds to the anticipation I have for my MKV.

I look forward to your future reviews.

Torii MKV/25 mods
PS Audio Stellar Phono Preamplifier
Technics SL-1200GR w/ Nagaoka MP-200.
KLH Model 3 speakers..
Sonos connect.
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #2 - 02/23/22 at 12:01:33

John, I am so relieved that it was all worth it for you! And that what we advised and tried to describe has led to such a satisfying result!

Now you have a whole new universe of sound ahead of you. I know you will be listening, listening, listening.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 02/23/22 at 18:35:43

There have been a couple of surprises.  I've essentially replaced the Marantz preamp with the CSP3.  I'm surprised to see that the Marantz preamp is the warmer of the two as my romantic idea of tubes is of warmth.  

With the Marantz, a 1960's Mazda 12AU7 tube (in ZR2) was best as it brought out more detail.  With the CSP3 I prefer the 1960's RCA which is more robust and less detailed.  And even with that, the CSP3 is more revealing than the Marantz, something I had not imagined about tubes.  Not hyper detailed, but a clear notch more revealing of micro details.

And the ZR2 allows me to adjust warmth to my heart's content.

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 02/23/22 at 20:35:04

Quote:
With the switch on the back down (not sure if that’s A or B), I was able to listen to my version of rock music (Grateful Dead, Dire Straits) like I’ve never heard it before.

DS, I too prefer the switch down.  Would you mind describing the difference you hear switch up and switch down?  For me the switch up seems to muddy thing up.  I think this is opposite of what I expected from reading Steve's description of the A and B equalization curves.

ZLC
Technics 1200G TT w/ Ortofon Jubilee MC cart
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Homemade Big Betsy Speakers (F15s)
Silver Cabling
DIY Isolation platforms under amps & TT.
  IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 02/23/22 at 22:50:48

Archie,

For me, down matches the description of EQ setting A.  It adds much more bass restoration and meat to lean recordings.  I use up (B?) for recordings that have plenty of bass.

Makes me wonder if Decware means down to be A?

But with my initial CSP3 order, the input and output was cross wired.  So perhaps the ZRocks come out with random wiring??

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 02/23/22 at 22:57:40

lol

I too wondered if mine was cross wired.  I never use the up position since that one always seems to muddy the sound.  Could be lots of local factors with my room and speakers though.  Since Steve posted that long explanation about "engineered rooms," I have less to say!

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #7 - 02/23/22 at 23:18:43

I suspect the new tech is dyslexic….

Smiley

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #8 - 02/24/22 at 00:14:28

I've had four ZROCK2s, and I sold one as I had bought it to use while another was being upgraded and updated. Each and every one of them I felt was correctly oriented as far as EQ A and B. A definitely gives the most bass and midrange EQ, which in some systems may seem "muddying it up," and B gives bass response without too much jockeying with other frequencies, and the bass EQ doesn't really come in until it is really dialed up in my system and does give "hit". . . but I need this B curve far less often, I rarely ever use it. Probably for room reasons I need more bass response and I love and rely on the sound that the ZROCK2 allows me to get out of my system.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #9 - 02/24/22 at 01:25:00

Lon, but the question is if A is up, or down?

On mine, it’s down.  Is that correct orientation?

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #10 - 02/24/22 at 01:55:32

I think mine is wired correctly.  I jut don't like the up setting.

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #11 - 02/24/22 at 02:28:51

Do we know which is supposed to be up and down?

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #12 - 02/24/22 at 02:37:34

A is designed to be up, on the switch on the back. Does it really matter if you can switch between them.

From the webpage:

DUAL EQ SETTINGS

The ZROCK2 has two built in EQ curves that have been crafted to accomplish the goal on two basic types of systems. Both are fully adjustable letting you "dial-in" just how much EQ you want.

The EQ switch is located on the rear.  When the switch is UP it is using EQ-A and when the switch is DOWN it is using EQ-B.

EQ-A is designed for systems that characteristically sound lean.  That is to say the speaker/room combination yields results similar to the graph above where bass is diminished.

EQ-B is designed for systems that have perfectly good bass when it's in the recording, but you want to listen to classic rock where many of the recordings lack bass at low volumes.  EQ-B makes it possible to dial in a nice dry perfectly articulate hit without becoming too heavy.  

Both of these equalization curves have been designed so that the "perfect sound" is obtained at about the 3/4 position on the dial.  This way EQ-A can still be used to not only fix your room speaker issue, but still add bass when needed to lean recordings.  EQ-B, while characteristically drier is also a steeper EQ slope capable of more bass boost, and more high frequency cut when turned up all the way.

IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #13 - 02/24/22 at 02:53:42

Well, when I pay $1000 and wait a year, yes, it should be correct.  When the CSP3 was cross wired, it would still work if I switched up the output cables, and I was given that option.  But I want things proper for a variety of reasons.  

I’ll call tomorrow.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #14 - 02/24/22 at 05:49:07

Fine. I just want to be sure we are talking about the switch on the back of the unit--I went back and forth with someone via PM before who was thinking the bypass switch on the front was switching between A and B.

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #15 - 02/24/22 at 06:01:24

My take on the A and B is that you use what sounds best.  It's 100% irrelevant which is A and which is B.  And yes, bypass is on the front.

If you want to really play with the ZR2, roll some tubes in and out.   Shocked

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #16 - 02/24/22 at 06:13:32

Indeed.

IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #17 - 02/24/22 at 06:46:52

Did some more listening tests.  I now believe that my ears simply aren't golden enough to tell which is A or B!  With some recordings, "down" sounds more like what the written description of what "A" is.  And on others, "up" sounds like "A".

I think overall I prefer "down" as it seems to have more air.

It's odd.  This is all from CD.  On the Grateful Dead Spring 1990 (24/192 FLAC) of 3/29/90 Nassau (a very revered night with Branford Marsalis), when I put it "down", the bass filled in much more than "up".  

But then on Ayo's "Joyful" (24/96 WAV), a very rich and bass heavy album, I thought "up" had more bass, which contradicts the Grateful Dead findings.

Thus I'm really not sure whether A or B is up or down.  And I'm less confident of my ability to discern which setting sounds like which EQ description.

Which all leads to the inevitable audiophile end that I'm equal parts audio enthusiast and neurotic nut job worrying about things that might not be real to begin with!

I think I'm burdened by the notion, and perhaps confusion, that after reading the EQ descriptions, I'm certain that "A" is the one for me.  But when I actually play music, I usually prefer "down", which makes it "B", but because my mind says I'm going to like "A" but I end up liking "B", that means that "B" must actually be "A" and it's wired incorrectly.  

Welcome to my world.

But ultimately I don't know enough about audio engineering to definitively say if it's not wired correctly.  I can more easily say that I'm not wired correctly, Doh!

Smiley

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #18 - 02/24/22 at 12:23:15

John, that's all our world--what we are hearing is the variety of recorded material, each imperfect, some less imperfect than others, each falling short of perfection in different ways. Components like the CSP3 and ZROCK2 let you hear the imperfections, luckily the ZROCK2 allows one to work with them. Some will need A and some B. Almost every one can benefit from either.

In reading how the ZROCK2 is used among owners I have a working theory that the larger powered amplifiers provide more perceived bass in most rooms, and A may not need much application, but B can provide that three dimensional "punch" or "hit" that the lower powered amps deliver a bit better (in my experience) and yet the smaller amps benefit more from the application of A for lower mid and lower frequency texture and presence. That could explain why you and Archie find B more frequented and I find A almost exclusively the right curve for me.

Rooms play a part similarly I think, perhaps in a complimentary way. In my larger room I need less application of either curve as bass frequencies in particular have "room to move." In my main listening area, smaller, I crank the ZROCK2 with a heavier hand.

Either way I'm glad you get to experience the component and I think in time, once you just "surrender" to its total effectiveness and not entertain ideas of A or B Wink you'll find it essential. Out of thousands and thousands of discs, I have decided to use the bypass on one consistently so far ("Lost on the River--The New Basement Tapes"--T-Bone has prompted the engineers to record enormous bass on that one!)

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #19 - 02/24/22 at 17:32:56

Lon, you might be right in my case.  The down position seems to give me more low/mid sweetness which I seem to lose with the switch up.  Bass isn't necessarily the issue either way or even bypassed.

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
jec3504
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 02/24/22 at 18:01:52

Looks like I need to pad my order with a ZROCK2. Been resisting the temptation.

IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #21 - 02/24/22 at 18:50:32

jec3504 - just do it!  As long as you're not the type of audiophile who dogmatically insists that all EQ's are evil, then just do it.  If you like bass, the ZRock2 is magical if not essential.

Lon and Archie, I think it does come down to whatever electronic stew that is the rest of the system.  My power amp is 200 watts per channel, not exactly the usual Decware fare.  And being Marantz, the amp tends in the warmer direction.  I have the SACD 30n set to the warmer filter (I need to play with that), and the Duelund cables are also a tad warm.  Thus my experience is more along the lines of Archie, that "up" is often too muddy, while "down" often has more of a hit, seemingly more gain, and a wider soundstage.

I'm thinking Filter 2 on the SACD 30n might work better with the ZR2 "up" setting.  So many settings, so little time!  At least I've done away with HQPlayer which reduces my settings possibilities by about 1000.

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #22 - 02/24/22 at 18:56:46

Given Decware gear, I'm at the high power end with my ZMA so maybe Lon has a point and amp power is  thing with ZR2 settings.

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23 - 02/24/22 at 19:00:20

Then there's the choice of tube as well--this component really shows the characteristics of a tube.

Listen and enjoy--the ZROCK2 really assists with that.

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #24 - 02/24/22 at 20:21:04

Quote:
Then there's the choice of tube as well ...

Yup.  I fell out of love with my ZR2 but a different tube brought it back. Kiss

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #25 - 02/24/22 at 21:48:19

...a different tube brought it back.

Archie, what tube was that?

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #26 - 02/24/22 at 23:50:20

GE GL 6201 Triple Mica Black Plate Military 12AT7

I think Steve may have first posted about this tube type in the ZR2 about 10 months ago.  It wasn't a GE but that was the closest I could find at a reasonable price.  Prior to trying this tube I had pulled my ZR2.

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #27 - 02/24/22 at 23:54:02

Right. . . before Steve fell for a 12AT7 Will and I had been experimenting with them. I love the 7062 type. . . tall and yet delicate and capable of a whisper. .. and a roar. I can't take the Amperex pinched waist versions I have out of my ZROCK2s.

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #28 - 02/25/22 at 00:10:05

I just remember it was the latest "IT" tube and I'm glad I jumped on that bandwagon.   Smiley

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #29 - 02/25/22 at 00:48:12

Where might one find that particular bandwagon online?

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #30 - 02/25/22 at 00:55:42

I buy most of my tubes (OS & NOS) through eBay.

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #31 - 02/27/22 at 18:46:59

Thanks Archie, I'll poke around.

Have spent more time with the new gear.  As I get to better understand the ZR2 EQ curves, mine is assuredly wired correctly.  In the product description, EQ "B" (down) is described as having steeper curve and more bass than "A".  I'm gathering that "A" does more into the midrange than "B", which I'd normally like.

I think part of the attraction to "B" is that I have Magenpan LRS speakers.  Maggies are not the most dynamic speakers, thus "B" adds a degree of excitement to the normally more laidback Maggie sound.

"A" sounds great as well, but more soft.  Another oddity is that my system has had the soundstage shift left across a variety of gear.  YBA, PS Audio, Hegel, and now Marantz have all shifted a tad left and I use a balance adjustment to move the image back to center.  With "A" on the ZR2, the image is a tad left as well.  But with "B", it's dead center.  Not sure what accounts for that, but I like not having to boost the right speaker to compensate

With the CSP3 I've learned to turn the Marantz gear (SACD + amp) on first, and off first.  If I turn the CSP3 on first and then the Marantz amp, for some reason there's a thud and the Marantz does into protection mode.  Yet no such thing happens, either the thud or protection, if the Marantz amp is turned on first.

If I turn the CSP3 off first, there's thud as well through the speakers.  Curious, but not a big deal.

I think over time I'll get more into EQ "A", but for now I'm enjoying the heightened sense of excitement and dynamics.  Listened to the SACD of Michael Hedges iconic "Aerial Boundaries" last night.  Holy smokes, it was riveting!

IP Logged
jec3504
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 02/27/22 at 22:06:42

Any feed back about the Anniversary Mods? What is the tube regulation mod?

IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #33 - 02/27/22 at 22:26:03

Both my CSP3 and ZR2 are essentially base models.  I added dual outputs and dual volume controls to the CSP3. And added the tube regulation mod to the ZR2 simply because I thought $100 to add another tube seemed like a good deal.  But I have no idea how the tube reg mod effects the sound.

One day I’ll seek adding the full 25th anniversary mods.  But Kyiv was not built in a day and I lack international funding!

IP Logged
jec3504
Ex Member

Reply #34 - 03/01/22 at 18:27:21

Well after adding the anniversary mods you will experience both stock and upgraded. One good thing about being on a budget. In the live and learn program myself.

Thanks and good luck.

IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #35 - 03/01/22 at 19:58:38

I’m looking forward to the mods one day.

For now I’m busy protesting the war by burning all my linen sheets!

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #36 - 03/01/22 at 20:31:52

Quote:

That's good!  Remember, My Pillow sells sheets sets.   Cool

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #37 - 03/01/22 at 20:37:21

Smiley

As an aside, and in the interest of international peace, I don't think Lenin got enough credit for his contribution to the sheet industry.  Oh so I saw in a recent Roseanne Roseannadanna report....

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #38 - 03/01/22 at 21:43:55

Lenin, Marx, Stalin....along with Shaw, Lennon and their likenesses....all need to be dug up and shot just for general purposes!  [smiley=icqlite20.png]

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #39 - 03/01/22 at 21:46:31

Quote:
 you must be a classic liberal. modern liberals LOVE authoritarianism backed up by force.

IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #40 - 03/01/22 at 21:59:10

I’m less a classic liberal and more someone with an inherent distrust of sheets.

IP Logged
jec3504
Ex Member

Reply #41 - 03/02/22 at 00:10:47

Archie, any waiting lists at My Pillow ?

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #42 - 03/02/22 at 00:29:25

Quote:
Archie, any waiting lists at My Pillow ?

Ha ha, no, I don't think so.  You'll still have to get your tee shirts from Decware.   Grin

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #43 - 03/02/22 at 00:40:25

Just need to convince Mr. My Pillow that he needs to personally drive a truck full of pillows to Kyiv tomorrow….

IP Logged
jec3504
Ex Member

Reply #44 - 03/03/22 at 02:53:13

Was hesitant adding to my order. Things work them self out. My new order is 1400+ on the list. Ordered with all the mods plenty of time to budget upgrades now. Have a feeling getting on the list now is best at some point they may have to stop taking orders. Have no problem waiting. Looks like I'll be around here for a while.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #45 - 03/08/22 at 14:51:03

Saw this today and thought it was worth linking to:
https://www.decware.com/cgi-bin/yabb22/YaBB.pl?num=1616815450/

IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #46 - 03/08/22 at 16:09:18

Haha. Sounds good to me. But rules with no enforcement have little meaning.  Steve’s post was from a year ago and I’ve seen no implementation of it.  

When a small company is 3 years behind on orders, I’m sure forum moderation is a low priority.

IP Logged
jec3504
Ex Member

Reply #47 - 03/08/22 at 16:31:38

DancingSea,

How's it's going with your new CSP3? Done any tube rolling?

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #48 - 03/08/22 at 16:36:17

Agreed, but it doesn't hurt to give it visibility hopefully to inspire compliance. Rules of a house I respect have meaning for me. I'll follow the rules, and  ignore the baiting and posting by others of political posts.

IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #49 - 03/08/22 at 16:43:03

Honestly, and in direct violation of the rules, I’ve been too upset over the Ukraine situation to listen to music.  I tried last night for the first time since the war began, but my state of mind was not great and I was overly critical of the sound. The same sound that sounded amazing before the war.

Obviously the sound has not changed, but rather the ears doing the listening.  Another casualty of war.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print