Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/20/24 at 11:05:02 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Lii Audio Silver 15 (Read 518 times)
Bottlehead
Seasoned Member

New Lii Audio Silver 15
01/30/22 at 05:59:13

Hey everybody, I had been wondering what ever became of the new Lii driver that was discussed here last fall, so I emailed them. The response was quite encouraging, as you can see below:

Dear Randy,

Thank you very much for your interest in our products. Silver-15 is still on the go and we will not give up this very promising project that we have invested a lot in the R&D.

Actually the last pro-type is already quite satisfactory that we have confidence that if we list them now people won't doubt, however we have high expectation on this model and wish to make it as perfect as possible, thus till now we have not yet listed on website.

Currently we are in Lunar Year vacation when every work is halted and people gather with the family, after this vacation we will be back and test the new pro-type, if reach our expectation we would have it listed.

Best regards,

Weiyu ZHANG
Hangzhou Lii Song Electronics Co., Ltd.

So I plan to keep checking their website in the near future. Hopefully their progress will continue.

Regards,
Randy

IP Logged
jec3504
Ex Member

Re: New Lii Audio Silver 15
Reply #1 - 01/30/22 at 17:07:24

Randy,

Assuming you're going to purchase the Silvers would you be so kind to let us know your impressions. Do you have the current model?

Thanks JEC

IP Logged
Bottlehead
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 01/30/22 at 21:35:09

Hey JEC,

I will definitely report my findings if I end up with the new silvers.

I do have the current model, but they're still in boxes. I haven't had much time for audio these past couple of years due to family obligations, and relocation. My time recently got freed up (but not for any reason that you would want), so I'm starting to think about putting together my BABs (Big Ass Betsys). My philosophy has always been to use the newest technology where available (and if you can afford it). So I'm going to wait to see where they come in on price. If I can stand it, I'll be looking to sell the current model F15s that I have, still in the original boxes. Somebody will get a killer deal.

Stay tuned,
Randy

IP Logged
jec3504
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 01/30/22 at 22:24:24

Thanks Randy,

Good luck to you sir.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print