Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 07:35:29 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Castle I almost grew up in... that you might see! (Read 4497 times)
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Re: The Castle I almost grew up in.
Reply #50 - 02/18/22 at 09:09:49

I'll place my reservation now for a couple of bunkbeds on the fourth floor Smiley

Sounds like a nice affair and will take the burden off all prep/post work involved doing it at home. Like doing a gig in and out. Hope there is a slot and enough attraction making it happen.

John

AMC CD8b>XO3>Cambridge CXN2>ZDAC>ZBOX>braided silver/occ> Zrock2>CSP2+>SE84 milflex copper 25th>9AWG silver/copper braid>lii Crystal 10 in Huijgen cabinets. Ortofon 2M Black>JVC QL-F4/Otari MX5050B2>ZP3. Isolation. AC filtering. Room treatment.
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Re: Castle I almost grew up in... that you might see!
Reply #51 - 02/18/22 at 16:36:26

That's a good one.  Castles are like boats.  Only fun when someone else owns and maintains it and invites you aboard.

WWW   IP Logged
Dr3wman
Seasoned Member

Reply #52 - 02/18/22 at 16:50:53

That is a a great idea! What a blast it would be!

Torii MKV/25 mods
PS Audio Stellar Phono Preamplifier
Technics SL-1200GR w/ Nagaoka MP-200.
KLH Model 3 speakers..
Sonos connect.
  IP Logged
Earthbound
Seasoned Member

Reply #53 - 07/21/22 at 19:58:23

Any follow up on the castle idea for Decfest 2022?

IP Logged
BicycleJoe Lo-Fi
Seasoned Member

It's all in one
note, Just Listen

Reply #54 - 07/24/22 at 01:10:51

https://youtu.be/4E1qCAPJJPE.
LIVE Spanish Castle Magic
My Cousins in Scotland went to School inside a partially dilapidated Castle in Glasgow called Crookston Castle. Crookston Castle is a ruined medieval castle in the Pollok area of Glasgow, Scotland. It is located some 5 miles (8 km) south-west of the city centre, on a hill overlooking the Levern Water, just before its confluence with the White Cart Water. Crookston Castle was built by the Stewarts of Darnley around 1400, and is set within earthworks constructed in the 12th century. Once the property of the earls and dukes of Lennox, the castle was extensively repaired following a siege in 1544, and it is the only surviving medieval castle in Glasgow.

"Once there was a note, pure and easy,playing so free like a breath rippling by,the note is eternal, I hear it, it sees me,forever we blend and forever we die".
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print