Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/23/24 at 08:50:51 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SOLD Carver C-9 with upgrades SOLD (Read 581 times)
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

SOLD Carver C-9 with upgrades SOLD
01/17/22 at 20:04:09

For years now, I have been rebuilding these units. Could be one of my favorite pastimes. They are using cross cancelation and a bit of delay to give the stereo image a 3D quality. I know, I know, you and I already have that in our audio system, so why bother? Much the way I would bother with tube buffer or other device as I have in the past. I love audio and experimentation, if it doesn't cost too much. That would be the case here. For $200 you get a unit that has had all the electrolytic capacitors replaced, the RCA jacks replaced, and even the power cord inlet made into something less cumbersome.
 Ask questions, I encourage it.

Greg

https://ibb.co/B438TMB

I must add a couple things here. First, yes, that is a new faceplate and is in perfect cosmetic condition. Second, when/if you look at those other  C-9 units for sale out there, please remember it is more than likely that they have had NO service such as the old capacitors changed out. Yes, it matters.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print