Send Topic Print
Project 2Xperience TT (Read 1480 times)
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Project 2Xperience TT
12/14/21 at 01:48:16

This up for sale after having to downsize to just one TT. It is listed at US Audio Mart. Price is $800, and includes a Project Speedbox II speed control. Also included are two extra tonearm weights for different cartridges, an extra belt, and cartridge mounting screws, etc. It is fine shape.

https://ibb.co/XfBRJ5r

https://ibb.co/xCbWGmC

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Re: Project 2Xperience TT
Reply #1 - 12/22/21 at 17:25:05

Not yet sold. 50% of the proceeds will go to helping out the victims of the Typhoon in the Philippines. My wife's family and friends among them. Food and shelter are the most immediate needs of all.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
JD
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 12/22/21 at 20:47:13

Although I am not interested in the turntable God bless your wives family and friends and all involved.

Inshallah

JD

IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Reply #3 - 12/24/21 at 04:56:50

So appreciated. Thank you.

IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Reply #4 - 01/12/22 at 21:58:53

Turntable is now SOLD. Part of the money can now buy food and water for those in need in Cebu island in the Philippines. Easy to forget that a typhoon hit there only a few weeks ago.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print