Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 14:07:01 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Something wrong with contact form. Phones? (Read 17703 times)
Steve.
Verified Member

Something wrong with contact form. Phones?
08/14/21 at 22:33:19

Just an FYI...   I contacted Decware several times in the past month.  Twice by contact form on site and twice tried calling with no return call / email

Frustrating,  you guys are that busy?

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Re: Something wrong with contact form. Phones?
Reply #1 - 08/15/21 at 02:40:34

I've got 10523 emails on my Mac and was 100% caught up with replies on Friday.  In fact I've been caught up with emails all week.  All my calls are scheduled.  We answer the phones all day all week, so whatever has happened with you, I apologize.  There is nothing wrong with our Contact form. We are horribly busy, so it may take a few days to get a call back.

Perhaps you could ask your question here while you wait?

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Reply #2 - 08/15/21 at 02:52:10

Wow I thought that the 100 or so emails I get a day at work was excessive.

Owner of the infamous RED TORII and Dan the Redheaded Amp
  IP Logged
Steve.
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 08/15/21 at 03:04:53

You couldn't possibly be caught up.....I contacted you on 7/10  and this week..... never heard back..   you have so many customers you can ignore a $6000  purchase?

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #4 - 08/15/21 at 03:36:23

All of Steve’s customers are equally important…irregardless of the cost.  His reputation precedes him and all of his clientele are repeat customers.  I’m sure your patience will be a greatly appreciated.  

Dom

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Blueone302
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 08/15/21 at 03:55:45

Steve (the one feeling snubbed)

I understand that you feel as if you are being ignored?  I too have an order on file that I would love to see moving quickly through the queue.  But, whether I like it or not, these are unprecedented times.  I knew the wait time when I ordered.  I did ask to speak to Steve regarding some questions when I ordered.  It took a few days, but he emailed an answer to my questions.  At, the same time, my work involves dealing with people and their needs, both perceived and real, 24/7.  That’s a lot of pressure.  I’m willing to bet that Steve and his Decware team are feeling much the same pressure.  And while I don’t get a thousand, I do get 100 or so daily.  But I also get calls and texts about the ones I don’t answer.  Some get lost and never come through, some get sent to spam or are quarantined.  Some end up sitting in the other persons outbox.  

The bottom line is that most of us are working through something, or dealing with something….. again unprecedented.  

I’m not Steve, but if I were, order or not, I’m not sure I would want or need the business of someone who it appears struggles to both see and comprehend the big picture.  Aside from 700+ orders on file, Decware likely receives just as many calls and queries regarding what to buy, what matches what I already have…. And can you add this or fix that?  The list goes on.  In other words, I’m not sure any of us can imagine or appreciate what they (Decware) are presently trying to sort through.

My suggestion would be to take a deep breath, a step back, maybe even consider an apology.  When you get your Decware order, you’ll be glad you did.

Been There & Done That

J

Decware ZMA w/ mods, Don Sachs Model 2 line stage, Decware: HR-1’s w/mods, Cambridge Audio CXN (V2), Cambridge Audio CXC CD Transport, Ice Age Audio: Cryo Copper Power Cords, Better Cables: Silver Serpent Interconnect Cables, Maple Shade Double Helix V2+ Spkr Wire
  IP Logged
Steve.
Verified Member

Reply #6 - 08/15/21 at 04:18:47

I totally get it.... but to not get a reply after a month is pretty pathetic.....I contacted several custom mfg and only heard back from 2 whatever thats worth.   It has nothing to do with wait time .... its communication.    I'm willing to wait a year, just answer my question.  

Steve answers me less than 10 minutes after my rant on this forum , but I wait over a month and no response after several attempts?   Serious disconnect !!!!

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #7 - 08/15/21 at 06:28:03

There seem to be several on this Forum afraid of some honest feedback!  WTF????  Decware is a business and no matter what else, that needs to stay up front if we all want this around in 10 years.

ZLC
Technics 1200G TT w/ Ortofon Jubilee MC cart
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Homemade Big Betsy Speakers (F15s)
Silver Cabling
DIY Isolation platforms under amps & TT.
  IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 08/15/21 at 10:19:50

groupthink is a devolutionary, marxist trait and never ends well....nor does its pathetique ever improve anything along the way to that end.

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #9 - 08/15/21 at 18:17:10

That's what I tried to tell my daughter when she was in Jr High!   Grin

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
kulafu
Seasoned Member

Reply #10 - 08/15/21 at 19:32:26

Yeah, you are really disconnected! Disrespectful customer.  Get a grip!  Buy somewhere else with your $6000.

Omega SAMS,Altec 604C in O/B,UFO25th/Cary SET Monos/Torii Jr,CSP3 25th Holo May KTE ,HQP/USB/Pulse/EtherRegen, Roon/Thorens 1600(Decware ICs, speaker wires/Equi=Core 1800)
Caintuck Lii 15s, T6s, CSP3 25tt , Elekit 8900,IFI Zen Stream, Pontus I
  IP Logged
Steve.
Verified Member

Reply #11 - 08/15/21 at 20:49:39

You’re rude, this post has nothing to do with you Not answering several emails about buying a product is rude and disrespectful.....  no reply in over a month ?   So keep drinking the Decware Koolaid

IP Logged
kulafu
Seasoned Member

Reply #12 - 08/15/21 at 21:08:14

My sincerest apologies to you, the Decware family and Steve Deckert for letting my emotion get the better of me.

Omega SAMS,Altec 604C in O/B,UFO25th/Cary SET Monos/Torii Jr,CSP3 25th Holo May KTE ,HQP/USB/Pulse/EtherRegen, Roon/Thorens 1600(Decware ICs, speaker wires/Equi=Core 1800)
Caintuck Lii 15s, T6s, CSP3 25tt , Elekit 8900,IFI Zen Stream, Pontus I
  IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 08/15/21 at 21:10:47

Quote:
That's what I tried to tell my daughter when she was in Jr High!  

Its sad she found it necessary to ignore your wisdom!

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 08/15/21 at 21:23:26

Quote:
My sincerest apologies to you, the Decware family and Steve Deckert for letting my emotion get the better of me.

Tempers flare, you're human. Fact is, as I said in a related thread about the wait list [and for some reason everyone else is too timid to say], something needs to very dramitically change, and that means now. The pace at filling orders vs. the amount of backorders is a big risk. More techs are needed, starting tomorrow morning.

IP Logged
Steve.
Verified Member

Reply #15 - 08/15/21 at 22:15:07

My first contact was followed by an email saying thank you for contacting Decware we will be in touch soon , no follow up.   Same thing last week , received acknowledgment, but no follow up.  In that email I said that I thought maybe something is wrong with their contact page.  But that can’t be the case as I received two thanks for contact replies.    So yes I was ignored, forgotten, what ever you want to call it

As I mentioned in my opening post , I don’t care if I have to wait a year, six months , whatever.....you know that going in with any company that builds to order.   I shouldn’t have to wait four or five weeks to ask a few questions and place an order.   They appear to be understaffed,  I would have been totally OK with being waitlist #701 but complete silence on their end is a total turn off.   Wasn’t looking to be treated special, wasn’t going to waste their time, just wanted some clarification on a few things and to give them a credit card.

IP Logged
Steve.
Verified Member

Reply #16 - 08/16/21 at 00:28:47

I want to add that Steve did answer at night , which he didn't have too...    so I respect that.    I'm just tired of poor customer service in general ,  and I was pissed that I had to attempt contact so many times,  regardless of  the reason, its unacceptable.     I'm sure the next time I'm looking for a toy ill revisit Decware....

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #17 - 08/16/21 at 00:43:18

There are a lot of moving parts at Decware, for sure.  Regardless of how the CS is perceived, my experience is that motives are pure and the best is being done with available resources.  Persistence pays off in the end.  I've had to email or call several times, on occasion but that is a minor hassle compared to the phenomenal equipment I've received.  

Hang in there.

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
Drew T
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 08/16/21 at 01:36:10

Steve , I’ve think you’ve made your point regarding customer service . We get it . You’ve told us numerous times now how you didn’t get a call back and how unacceptable it is . You’ve also been rather been rather petulant and insulting in the process.  I think we’ve all heard enough . Thank you

IP Logged
Steve.
Verified Member

Reply #19 - 08/16/21 at 01:57:41

Drew, this is really not any of your business....people like you keep pushing posts like this to the top of the page....let the thread die....  actually the rudeness was from fanboys like you

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 08/16/21 at 02:19:21

I say Archie made great points.

Hopefully you'll find a way to give it all another shot. Best wishes.

Steve & co. are overworked and burning up because the staff is too small to handle the onslaught of orders since March-April. I hope he makes an announcement soon, like tomorrow, as to his plan to deal with it because its out of hand and will be getting even worse every day until a dramatic change is immediately implemented.

IP Logged
Steve.
Verified Member

Reply #21 - 08/16/21 at 02:47:30

I will definitely keep decware in mind in the future

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #22 - 08/16/21 at 02:48:21

Quote:
Steve answers me less than 10 minutes after my rant on this forum , but I wait over a month and no response after several attempts?   Serious disconnect !!!!

My previous post was to say I don't have any unanswered emails waiting for a reply, and I scanned it carefully after reading your initial post.

There are several times a month when a reply fails and comes back non-deliverable for reasons unknown. Pretty aggravating when I took the time to write lengthy replies, but there is nothing you can do about it. You could have been one of those, or my reply might be in a spam filter somewhere.

In any case and in these particular times I too tend to assume the worse so I totally get how you feel.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 08/16/21 at 03:29:07

Steve, whats your business plan to address the onslaught of backorders? Because as it appears now, very soon folks will be waiting 13 mos. and more. An 8 mo. wait is OBE and could almost double unless something very drastic happens asap.

Have you hired more techs? How many do you trust right now to do a full evaluation/QA on amps any given tech did not build? In other words, have you established any force multipliers?

Brad

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 08/16/21 at 03:35:59

I wish you the best, Steve. Unprecedented times at Decware, thats for sure.

IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #25 - 08/16/21 at 03:41:06

If Decware is like a lot of companies, at present it is very hard to find employees. Folks can make more money at home sitting on their asses than they can working somewhere (with all the available FREE government money, that is)

(2)SE84UFO(Balanced Monoblocs) OR Sansui AU-222
Crown sub amp
Cambridge Audio CXN(ModWright) • ZBIT
SL-1210MK5(KAB Mods) Soundsmith Aida MKll cart • Darlington Labs MP-7
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
Lii Audio PT-10/W-15 in open baffles
  IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 08/16/21 at 03:51:13

Thats a critical point, Geno. And no thanks to the effing goddamned govt to screw everything they breathe on with their idiotic CCP-Wuhan-midget Fauchi-Gates bio attack response.

IP Logged
Ghostship
Seasoned Member

Reply #27 - 08/16/21 at 03:52:53

Forty years from now, I'm going to be showing my (yet to be built) Decware Torii Jr. V2 to my (yet to be married) grandchildren...they're going to ask "what is it" and I'm going to say "it's magic...they don't make things like this anymore...I got it hand-made, bespoke, during the middle of a global pandemic, and I only had to wait 8 months for it!!!"...

I started last week at #777 in line, and I'm #773 now. Any of you whiners want to leave, that's fine by me. You're the one's missing out. And whether it takes 8 months or 16, I'll be happy to wait. If I wanted quick and crappy, I'd go to Best Buy... Cool

Paul Pang Quad Network Switch & Fiber
MSB Premier DAC
Zen Sarah SEWE300B
Cryotone Bundle
Tekton 2-12 Perfect SET Speakers w/ BE Tweeters and Cap & Wiring upgrades
Tekton 2-10 Sub
  IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 08/16/21 at 05:00:10

"whiners"  LOL

IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #29 - 08/18/21 at 06:06:20

Obviously, for a variety of reasons, Decware is a bit overwhelmed.  I've had the most success calling Sarah and scheduling a phone consult with Steve for questions.  In my imagination, this allows Steve to answer questions while still building gear.

While I understand the frustration, it's also worth pausing to look through the eyes of Decware.  They are a wee little company.  Steve is both master of manufacturing and essentially customer service for everything not clerical as Sarah simply doesn't know our kooky audiophile language.  

Steve is just one guy.

Yes, they could hire a technically oriented customer service person.  But who's going to train them?  Steve?  The same guy building our gear to catch up with the backlog and tending to a mountain of customer service emails? How is he going to impart decades of masterful knowledge to some new customer service person?  It's impossible.  This flood of orders is temporary and training new customer service agents or more techs is expensive for a small company for whom this surge shall pass.

Yes, every customer deserves great customer service.  Of course.  I'm not belittling that concern.  At the same time, we're all in this together and it's worth pausing to explore both sides. This is a boutique high craftsmanship operation doing the best they can under extenuating circumstances.  We, the customer, have put them in this awkward position.  Decware didn't send out review samples to build up business.  Decware was just minding their own business, hitting the loudness button while on cruise control.

One day my ZRock2 shall ship.  Might be 3 months, might be 8.  I see the not knowing as part of the Decware adventure.  And I'm confident that with a phone call, I can schedule a consult with Steve.  Might take a few weeks, but so what, I'm waiting anyway.

Of course, provide Decware with honest feedback.  But also take a walk in their shoes and explore the nuances before smashing the "reply" button. (that's directed at no one in particular, more towards the general mood)

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #30 - 08/18/21 at 14:03:30

My two cents: Steve doesn't owe us his plans to manage his company. He can certainly volunteer them, and if you look back he has. Seems to me he's being asked a little too forcefully for information as if some of us are entitled to it. We're not. We're entitled to order and wait or order and not wait or not order knowing the wait.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Thermionic
Verified Member

Reply #31 - 08/18/21 at 14:35:10

@Lon, well said.  You are either in, or you are out.  Regardless of how those of us who have placed orders may feel Decware will Keep on Truckin'.  

Smiley

SE84UFO anniversary mods, Coda 02b, Sim Audio LP310, Linn LP 12, Metrum Onyx, MAC mini, PAP Trio15 Classic PiFe, OPPO 103, PSA P15 regen, various cables, many LPs
  IP Logged
Andrew77
Verified Member

Music heals the soul

Reply #32 - 08/18/21 at 15:42:35

@DancingSea - Well said.  Thank you.   Smiley

The Zen TORII MK4 // WiiM Pro Plus /w Tidal // Klipsch RP-600M
WWW   IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #33 - 08/18/21 at 15:44:49

Agree with Lon 110%. Decware's history and reputation (not to mention the build sheet) speaks for itself IMO.  That is the "Decware expierience" not what Steve chooses to say or not say on an internet message board.

[FOOBAR2000 | Jay's CDT2 MRK3] -> Denafrips Terminator 2 + Gaia
Sumiko Pearwood -> Mapleknoll Athena -> Luxman SUT -> Maple-tree Phono 3E
Woo WA22 -> 2x UFO25s, balanced monos
Omega SAM , Hifiman Arya, Senn HD-650
  IP Logged
lazb
Seasoned Member

Reply #34 - 08/18/21 at 16:47:05

I am going to join the chorus in total agreement with Lon! Steve is doing almost more than any one person could be asked to do and deserves only praise and admiration for his efforts. He, and the rest of the DECWARE family/group, do not need, or deserve, any negative comments or gripes.

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #35 - 08/18/21 at 16:59:34

The passive-agressive attitude displayed here is noted.

Of course a customer has a right to pose the question of what the "get well" plan is. And yes, if Steve chooses not to volunteer anything further, of course thats his right as the owner and patriarch of his company, which is final.

So one asks, since no one else does. To carry the banner of incuriosity and employ it as a passive-agressive weapon is very curious in an of itself as a motive to an end.

In other words, I am to dutifully put my mask on, shut up, and sit down. Don't be curious of anything, don't learn, just shut up.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #36 - 08/18/21 at 17:17:07

LOL You've asked, and asked. Now find some patience and see if Steve answers or not.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #37 - 08/18/21 at 17:25:59

There’s a fine line between curiosity and message board drama, JMO/FWIW/YMMV.

[FOOBAR2000 | Jay's CDT2 MRK3] -> Denafrips Terminator 2 + Gaia
Sumiko Pearwood -> Mapleknoll Athena -> Luxman SUT -> Maple-tree Phono 3E
Woo WA22 -> 2x UFO25s, balanced monos
Omega SAM , Hifiman Arya, Senn HD-650
  IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #38 - 08/18/21 at 17:26:28

Indeed I did.

And I'm not asking anymore. Stopped that yesterday.

And I agree, the ball is in Steve's court, its all up to him.

And I made my point about the strong desire for incuriousity and the jump on that bandwagon. That is a general error fault, and fails on all levels. Its a whistle for the call for collectivism.

My question if for the benefit of those in particular who have ordered from March onward.

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #39 - 08/18/21 at 17:33:23

Quote:
 There’s a fine line between curiosity and message board drama, JMO/FWIW/YMMV.

The drama here requires participation. I asked the question, the "drama" is not all on my own. I take responsibility for my actions.

So to be clear, I ask the questions and that consitutes the drama while the responses to them don't. Right?

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #40 - 08/18/21 at 17:48:47

Quit politicizing everything. You've made no points to me other than you feel entitled and can make up quasi-political reasons to imagine "passive aggressive incuriosity." You get some pushback because you kept asking, began demanding, and threw political jabs in there and NOW you can act like a victim and say "oh they're passive-aggressively picking on me and I've stopped asking."

I'm glad you've stopped asking. I'm stopped here too. Let's let this lie people and see if Steve wants to reveal his "plans" or not.

IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #41 - 08/18/21 at 18:19:07

For me, piezoman has asked a reasonable question.  It’s perfectly fine to inquire about a seemingly large miscalculation of delivery times by Decware.  If a customer orders and is told “8 months”, but it’s potentially twice that long, it’s very reasonable to ask the company for an explanation or clarification.  Decware need not be treated like a fragile bubble boy.

That said, a line was crossed with demands for new hirings and explanations of Steve’s business plan to solve the delays. That part is not really our business. We don’t own the company, Steve is not our employee, and he simply doesn’t owe us that sort of information.

But that tact lacking line crossing doesn’t then negate the original legitimate question. If a customer places an order today and is told 34 weeks, is that estimate even remotely accurate?  It behoves Decware to figure that out so that they can provide their customers with more accurate terms of the purchase.

As for this forum discussion, there is a bit of truth, and untruth on both sides.  We ought not allow a fanboy syndrome to shame reasonable inquiries and questioning into submission. And for those who question, it’s worth pausing to examine “how” that questioning is presented.

We have a lot of common ground here. The questioners, the fanboys, and Decware all love these products.  And somewhat accurate delivery estimates only benefits all parties and can be questioned in a more tactful manner.

There we go, everybody is a winner 😂🌈

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 08/18/21 at 18:33:08

Quote:
Quit politicizing everything. You've made no points to me other than you feel entitled and can make up quasi-political reasons to imagine "passive aggressive incuriosity." You get some pushback because you kept asking, began demanding, and threw political jabs in there and NOW you can act like a victim and say "oh they're passive-aggressively picking on me and I've stopped asking."

I'm glad you've stopped asking. I'm stopped here too. Let's let this lie people and see if Steve wants to reveal his "plans" or not.

stop right now Lon, get off your high horse.....you' won't like the outcome.

i asked several times because i wasn't sure if Steve saw the question or not. i know he's beyond busy, and his participation on the forum is a bonus, and we're lucky for it.

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #43 - 08/18/21 at 18:34:26

good post, DancingSea

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #44 - 08/18/21 at 18:35:06

I'm stopped because I expressed that right. No high horse. Bye.

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #45 - 08/18/21 at 19:02:25

You got a lot of balls, Lon, for lecturing me about "politicizing everything", coming from a guy who posted not so long ago how "relieved he is that 46 got elected" out of the blue.

Yeah, 46, that guy. Wow.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #46 - 08/18/21 at 19:04:21

That wasn't a political statement, it was a truthful celebratory statement of an important change and event in my life, a restoration of faith and hope.

I know you obsessively have to have the last word. I'm quite happy with the last, accurate statement I made in post 40.

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #47 - 08/18/21 at 21:30:40

Quote:
 "That wasn't a political statement, it was a truthful celebratory statement of an important change and event in my life, a restoration of faith and hope."

a testament from a man with no regrets. a stunning lack of self-awareness as america burns from a thousand cuts, and up to 40,000 americans scrambling for their lives in a hell hole because "46", who cant even walk a straight line or remember anything at all, completely ignored the pleas of intelligence [CIA, etc.] and Gen Milley [all seriously problematic entities in their own right] as well as the blueprint provided for a successful exit strategy by the previous administration.

Yeah, you go Lon! Bury thyself and the country.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #48 - 08/18/21 at 21:36:52

Brad, I think you have awful political ideas, appalling, you think the same as I of mine I am sure. I don't want to read yours, do you want to read mine? I'm attempting to ignore yours and stop any such posting. Just stop, we don't need you playing a pop prophet, no one wants this to turn into a political forum. I'm certain Steve doesn't.

PLEASE stop preaching and talk equipment or music.

POST #40

IP Logged
drford
Seasoned Member

Reply #49 - 08/18/21 at 21:47:41

My plea is can we just talk music and gear here *please*. One of the things I love about this forum is that it's a group of friends clustered around a common interest. I enjoy my visits.

Perhaps this would be a good time to return to our normal favorite topic: tube amps and how gosh-darn wonderful Steve's amps sound.

My $0.02. But seriously, I really don't want to listen to politics here.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print