Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/20/24 at 12:18:30 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PS Audio NuWave DAC for sale (Read 1089 times)
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

PS Audio NuWave DAC for sale
06/22/21 at 15:56:43

I have a PS Audio NuWave DAC (non-DSD) for sale, the silver model.

I'd consider it a 8/10 cosmetically if not more, it is a fine example, no real scratches etc. And it functions perfectly, no glitches or problems.

I have used it a year in a headphone only system and enjoyed it. I moved up to a Stellar Gain Cell DAC which to be honest is just a hair better sound quality wise in my estimation. This is a good sounding DAC! I already have three systems, so I won't be keeping it to build another system around. Yes, I'm a crazy audiophile but I've reached my limit. Wink

I'm asking 500 dollars including postage within the United States. I'm restricting my sales to the USA only, thanks. If interested please PM here or email me at lonjazz@yahoo.com.  Thanks.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: PS Audio NuWave DAC for sale
Reply #1 - 06/24/21 at 02:35:47

I've had a nibble, but this is still available.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #2 - 06/26/21 at 12:57:47

I'm including a PS Audio Power Punch power cord which works well with this.

bump

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 07/01/21 at 13:18:55

Price lowered to 450. Thanks.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #4 - 07/07/21 at 21:59:13

Bump

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #5 - 09/12/21 at 18:26:32

Well, my wife secreted away a box that had my power cables in it and I can't find it, so I'm offering the DAC now without anything but a basic power cord for 400 dollars postpaid within the US. If interested, please contact me here via PM or email lonjazz@yahoo.com Thanks!

IP Logged
DPC
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 09/13/21 at 11:10:43

Hey Lon,

Your story is interesting in that my wife did the exact thing to me.  She had a lawn sale and somehow my stash of power cables and interconnects came up missing.  She did not see the importance of the loss.  She was a really good wife otherwise.

I have been having DAC issues lately with a second system I'm trying to set up for an A/V deal.  If you still have the item I am interested.

Let me know and I'll get on it.

Thanks,

Dennis

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7 - 09/13/21 at 11:58:37

Yes, my wife is a blessing. . .we call each other the "Lucky Ls" because Lon and Lucy were lucky to find each other (again, I had known her as the girlfriend of a coworker in the late 'seventies before I moved from Ohio to Texas in '80).

But similarly she doesn't respect, recognize or appreciate the importance of audio paraphenalia and hates having "stuff" around. It creates issues. Luckily I saved a box of interconnects lately from disappearing. Will probably list those soon as they were "missing" for fie years and I don't need them, that's been proven. . . Wink

It's still available Dennis. I'll send you a PM.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #8 - 09/13/21 at 14:47:06

This DAC has sold. Thank you Dennis!

IP Logged
DPC
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 09/19/21 at 01:27:09

Received the well packed DAC Thursday (faster shipping than Amazon, these days).

First chance to hear it was this morning.  One song was all it took to recognize that it is superior to the TEAC DSD unit that it replaced.

Many thanks Lon

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #10 - 09/19/21 at 02:44:25

You're welcome Dennis. I was hoping you would find an improvement and am happy you did! Pleasure doing business with you.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print