Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 10:54:03 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
High Fidelity Sound Labs (Read 1420 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

High Fidelity Sound Labs
06/19/21 at 05:13:19

This is a teaser... a new hi-end analogue tape label division of Decware that will be debuted at this years DECFEST on Oct 1st, 2nd.

It's going to be a good winter!  If you enjoy the Tidal and Qobuz version of this great artist, wait until you experience the non-limited masters. The sound is so much more "there" despite how good the Qobuz versions sound, this is of course in another league altogether as you would expect for the price. This particular master was used to set the volume leveling in Roon to 13 dB meaning that it has 13 dB more dynamic range than the loudest streams and in the case of this specific album which had very little limiting on Qobuz, the master still has over 6dB more.  Put that on a Zen amp and some Lii Audio Reference 100dB speakers and it will literally be like being there live when it was recorded.

The web site is still under construction, however you are welcome to check it out while we finish it.

https://www.highfidelitysoundlabs.com

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
charles hidalgo
Seasoned Member

Re: High Fidelity Sound Labs
Reply #1 - 07/08/21 at 14:36:21

Congratulations! Very cool!

Charlie

SEWE300B #004
HDTv2
Zbit
Schiit Freya+
Schiit Loki Max
EverSolo Streamer/DAC combo
Custom AT turntable
Softone phone stage
TEAC and Otari tape machines
SVS Pro 1000 subs
Nordost cables
WWW   IP Logged
DrewDays

Re: High Fidelity Sound Labs
Reply #2 - 02/20/23 at 00:55:17

I'm way late to the party, but this is amazing! Can't wait to buy my first R2R and order one of these tapes. I hope you and the team have had some success since this was launched.

VPI Prime, Ortofon Bronze/Black, ZP3, ZROCK2, Rachael (SE34I.5), Caintuck Audio Lii F-15 Open Baffles
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print