Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 06:24:46 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: Pair Lii Audio W15s (Read 3813 times)
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

FS: Pair Lii Audio W15s
05/30/21 at 17:11:50

With great hesitancy I’m putting up a pair of Lii Audio W15 drivers. I’m also including the enclosures for local pick up. I have the back panels of the boxes if you want to seal them.

I really don’t want to burn or throw away the cabinets. I’ll take offers in the order I receive them. I will wait until June 6th to see if someone is willing to do a local pick up, if someone is willing to do a local pickup that offer will supersede any shipping offers.

Located in zip code 19009, about 10 minutes from Willow Grove exit of PA turnpike. I'm willing to drive an hour to meetup.

$400 net to me.

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | STL "Super Tube Rectifier" STR-1002 | SRA Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Re: FS: Pair Lii Audio W15s
Reply #1 - 05/30/21 at 20:20:28

Groovy.....this is soo tempting.  I just threw up the zip code on my map, and I’m about 1 hour and 45 minutes away.  These speakers are a great deal. With me moving i don’t think I would use them until after my house is renovated, which is like 8 months away.  Right now my ERR’s are in storage, and I’m using a pair of Pinnacle bookshelves to save on space.  Let me think about and get back to you.

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Zforce
Verified Member

Beauty is in the eye
of the beer holder

Reply #2 - 05/30/21 at 23:46:29

Hi there Groovy Sauce  

You could be a somewhat of life saver for me. I am from Rosemont near Villanova University, where I lived, than I retired here in Costa Rica and now wish, that I could just meet with you get these puppies.  :D

Can you PLEASE sell me the drivers only? I know..I know the boxes, but for me to re shipp ONLY these drivers and pay a mandatory "import fee" will cost me at least as much as your asking price. Smiley

I am retired and re building my MAIN hobby and MAIN entertainment, that I had to sell before I came here. I am NOT rich living on my EARNED SS, and NOT so called 'benefits'.

It would be AMAZING if you could sell these to me. I don't even know how much the shipping alone would be to my Miami re shipping address in Doral
Florida
33166-2651

I am in line for these :-}}

IP Logged
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 05/31/21 at 14:12:05

Looks like Dom has until Sunday to make a decision. =)

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | STL "Super Tube Rectifier" STR-1002 | SRA Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #4 - 06/02/21 at 06:02:58

Groovy...unfortunately I have to pass.  My Google Chromecast Audio streamer just crapped out on me. I think I want to replace it with a Mid to HiFi streamer.  Not sure what I want to buy, but kinda  leaning on a Bluesound Node 2i or like a used Auralic Aries Mini.  

I was all ready to jump into the Andover Audio Songbird streamer… But I just found out that their optical connections down sample Hi-Rez to CD quality.… And that’s a dealbreaker for me.

Good luck with the sale… I’m sure the speakers will find a great home.

Dom

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Beerfab

Reply #5 - 06/02/21 at 19:01:43

Dominick,
Look at the Pi2AES streamer with a good DAC, like the Gustard X16 or Denafrips Ares

IP Logged
Zforce
Verified Member

Beauty is in the eye
of the beer holder

Reply #6 - 06/06/21 at 17:59:58

Hello GroovySauce

Looks like I am next in line for your sale.  ;)

Please let me know how I can pay for the drivers and shipping.

I have sent you a PM yesterday with all pertinent info, and waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance

IP Logged
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

Reply #7 - 06/07/21 at 12:54:41

Zforce,

I replied to your PM on Saturday, I also sent a text to the phone number you provided.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print