Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 09:06:36 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New ARTICLE in POSITIVE FEEDBACK must read (Read 2604 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

New ARTICLE in POSITIVE FEEDBACK must read
05/04/21 at 05:05:16

These two - the very definition of audiophiles - should win an award of some kind.  I would say Emmy but that wouldn't be good enough.

https://positive-feedback.com/audio-discourse/ultraanalogue-recordings/

I think after reading this article you will have a much better understanding for my unwavering support.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Re: New ARTICLE in POSITIVE FEEDBACK must read
Reply #1 - 05/05/21 at 01:33:28

Steve- You are correct, Ed deserves an award but I don't think that one exists that would cover this. Heck, you deserve one also. I would say that this has passed on from audiophile to what the late Harvey Rosenberg would call audio maniac. Thank you for striving to get music to the nth degree, I hear it every time I fire up the system. Great article and happy listening all, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Ed Pong
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 05/13/21 at 13:51:07

Thanks Steve for your great support of our efforts!

So meaningful, when someone as knowledgeable in tube circuits, as you, gives the all thumbs up!!

Ed

IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #3 - 09/20/21 at 15:57:37

Steve, Thanks for this article as it opens the door to another level of music appreciation and possibilities.   The images of the various pieces of equipment were impressive, and as a non-technical person I found them  beautiful to view.  Once I get my Decware amp, I'll be able to better imagine how they might sound as well.   Wink

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Media Converter | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print