Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 00:35:48 

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 20
Send Topic Print
How many times have you checked the Wait List? (Read 127628 times)
canonken
Seasoned Member

How many times have you checked the Wait List?
03/10/21 at 03:44:19

https://orders.decware.com

Not going to lie, I have checked it hundreds of times since my order on 10/2 - checking every day, often a few times a day to see it moving up.  Steve probably needs to collect another $20 from me for bandwidth usage!

I also notice as of writing the wait list is up to 421 - I think it was about 180 when I ordered, and looks like I will be right around the 5.5 month mark, so it is up to a full year now!?  Hope I don't immediately want to order something else!

IP Logged
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

Re: How many times have you checked the Wait List?
Reply #1 - 03/10/21 at 12:08:06

As with anything else you can let it take over your life. I tried watching the list only when I remembered my order. Then the email notified of any change in status. I was also curious about the number of orders for the equipment I was interested in, as far as trends.

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
Eldergod
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 03/10/21 at 14:37:20

Haha..... yeah.  It was a LOT.  Try to forget about it as you'll get email updates.  Ordered my amp mid August, and received last Friday.  There were only 146 on the list at the time.  You can do the math.  Well worth the wait after some good burn in/heat cycles.

SE84UFO2 w/25th mods, TEAC AI-2000, Pass ACA, Pro-Ject Carbon Black DC, Schiit Mani, Pioneer Elite PD-65, Gallo Reference 3.1, X-LS Encores, DIY Caintuck Betsy’s, Audio-Pro B2-40, PE SUB-800, Drop HiFiman HE4XX, Drop Senn. HD6XX, Bottlehead Crack
  IP Logged
Tal
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 03/10/21 at 17:27:31

I still find myself frequently checking the list. And this is not my first time I've ordered a Decware amp. So I know the drill. Nonetheless, I succumb to the anticipation! Placed my order at the end of August. So, I'm at the top of the list. Hopefully not much longer  :D

SE84UFO2 25A mods x2, ZP3 25A mods, CSP3 25A mods, ZRock2 25A mods, Rega P3-24 Incognito tonearm rewire and Groovetracer mods, Bob's Devices SUT > ZP3, Denafrips Pontus + Hermes, Bluesound streamer, Zu Soul VI, Omega DeepOmega8 sub,
  IP Logged
mperdue63
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 03/11/21 at 14:34:41

23 weeks in, does it seem that the weeks get longer and longer or is it just me. I've checked so often my computer thinks that the waitlist is my home page. As always, good things come to those who wait!

LHY SW10}HiFi Rose 130RS}Holo Audio May KTE}Decware Sarah #003}Spatial Audio X5's
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #5 - 03/11/21 at 15:09:31

Waiting times are longer than ever before. . . . I'm glad I am not waiting for anything now. It used to be agony when I first started with Decware. But I got used to it. . . but I never had to wait this long!

It's a good sign for Decware, the company has gotten stronger and stronger with an ever more intriguing product line, and this last decade national and international notice. It's so wonderful to see this happen to good people with truly valuable and satisfying components.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/11/21 at 15:31:28

agreed, and don't gouge the public like acoustic research, jeff rowland, etc.

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #7 - 03/11/21 at 16:51:15

With a new amp on order and finally now on the bench, I’ve been known to stalk the list every now and then.  My order was placed back in the beginning of October, so I’ve been patiently waiting.   Glad I’m finally in the home stretch.

Dom

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
canonken
Seasoned Member

Reply #8 - 03/11/21 at 23:07:15

Also wondering what Decfest might look like - LOTS of people being added to the owner pool, or just aware of the brand and interested in an event.

I would try to go!

IP Logged
Nick324

Reply #9 - 03/19/21 at 00:03:41

Well, I won’t do that again till Septemebrr at the earliest..Nope, no point in it, eventually my amp will ship...Someday  :o

Innuos Zenith MKIII > Lampizator Baltic3 > Vinnie Rossi L2iSE > SE341.5 or SE84UFO25, >> Heresy, K-horn, Philharmonic BMR, Ωmega Super 6XRS Alnico, LSIM703, Falcon LS3/5A, Steve's TR’s, Tube-Tots.
  IP Logged
SDBiotek
Verified Member

Reply #10 - 04/21/21 at 21:00:10

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums here, and recently purchased a Taboo. The long wait has begun. Just curious: how long did you have to wait for your order to show up on the waiting list? Mine has not been added yet.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #11 - 04/21/21 at 21:28:29

It took about a week before me amps were on the list and that was last summer. I got them 5 months and a day after I ordered them, and the wait was totally worth it.

[FOOBAR2000 | Jay's CDT2 MRK3] -> Denafrips Terminator 2 + Gaia
Sumiko Pearwood -> Mapleknoll Athena -> Luxman SUT -> Maple-tree Phono 3E
Woo WA22 -> 2x UFO25s, balanced monos
Omega SAM , Hifiman Arya, Senn HD-650
  IP Logged
jec3504
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 04/21/21 at 21:29:34

Been checking to see when I make the list. Once that happens just going to forget about it until my B-day. So in five months I'll check .

IP Logged
MrDerrick
Seasoned Member

May The Source Be
With You!

Reply #13 - 04/21/21 at 22:22:40

I check it every day and don't even have anything ordered!

I like to see what new orders are being placed, where they are going and what appears to be popular.

I might have a problem.

1.4/1.5 MHz 20 Bit PCM Qobuz or SSD
HQPE - sonicTransporter i9
HQP Client - i3 Tablet
HQP NAA - Sonore Sig Series Rendu
USB > Holo KTE May > SA1X/47 > ZBIT > ZSTAGE25 > SE84UFO25
Avantgarde Duo Omega & Townshend Super Tweeters
IsoMax > Rives Parc > SUB225s
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #14 - 04/22/21 at 00:16:52

I had to laugh... clearly we need to get you back on the list : )

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
SDBiotek
Verified Member

Reply #15 - 04/22/21 at 05:25:16

Haha, thanks for the input guys!

IP Logged
Beerfab

Reply #16 - 04/23/21 at 13:53:54

I am just happy I made it off the last page

IP Logged
tubeshy
Verified Member

Reply #17 - 04/23/21 at 19:47:28

Only checked today to show my kiddo how far far back orderes are that are no longer "new" on the list.

I no longer check it. I'll go mad  [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

IP Logged
SDBiotek
Verified Member

Reply #18 - 04/23/21 at 20:14:35

My amp order was placed on April 8, so I'm still in "check every day" mode until I just see it added onto the tracking sheet. Tick tock!After it's officially on the list, I'll feel better.

IP Logged
sfw
Verified Member

Reply #19 - 04/25/21 at 22:39:35

Me too…  I ordered on 4/11 and would just like to see it on the list. I had hoped to build an Amp Camp Amp to fill what now seems could be a sizable time hole before I get my Decware, but those kits are now out-of-stock until Q3,  :'( . Noodling on a plan C...

IP Logged
SDBiotek
Verified Member

Reply #20 - 04/28/21 at 19:59:52

FYI, my order from April 8 is listed now, so hopefully others will show up on the wait list too. I also got a tracking number for the radials I ordered! They will need to wait a long time for the amp, lol, but I'll get by with a cheap amp for now.

IP Logged
DPC
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 05/18/21 at 11:18:41

Holy Stuff Batman, 527 orders as of right now.  I'm sure there are more to be added soon.

Having recently escaped the list with me new ZROCK I'm very happy!

My hat is off to Decware for their success!

Dennis

IP Logged
kulafu
Seasoned Member

Reply #22 - 05/24/21 at 17:55:21

Just checked....599!

Omega SAMS,Altec 604C in O/B,UFO25th/Cary SET Monos/Torii Jr,CSP3 25th Holo May KTE ,HQP/USB/Pulse/EtherRegen, Roon/Thorens 1600(Decware ICs, speaker wires/Equi=Core 1800)
Caintuck Lii 15s, T6s, CSP3 25tt , Elekit 8900,IFI Zen Stream, Pontus I
  IP Logged
Windace
Verified Member

Reply #23 - 05/24/21 at 19:04:13

When I ordered the Zen back in Feb. I sold all my solid state gear. To keep the music going for the wait I purchased a TubeCube7 for $160.00 including shipping and tubes. I was shocked how good this little amp sounds with my Omega Speakers. Good review at Glow in the Dark. Can't wait for the Zen!

IP Logged
drford
Seasoned Member

Reply #24 - 05/24/21 at 19:19:46

+1 on the TubeCube. I bought it just to get used to tubes while i wait (now in the top 20... so close I can touch it) and it's a pretty legit little amp.

IP Logged
JP
Verified Member

Reply #25 - 05/24/21 at 19:40:39

I’m about to do a happy dance that I’m almost on page 1!

IP Logged
kulafu
Seasoned Member

Reply #26 - 05/25/21 at 01:19:30

Hooray!  I made it on page 1!  I don"t have the tubecube7 but I also read the glow in the dark amp reviews and came across a used elekit 8200R and it is what got me into tube amps.  Then i came across his reviews of the Decware amps and the gurus here and now I am getting closer!
Bob

Omega SAMS,Altec 604C in O/B,UFO25th/Cary SET Monos/Torii Jr,CSP3 25th Holo May KTE ,HQP/USB/Pulse/EtherRegen, Roon/Thorens 1600(Decware ICs, speaker wires/Equi=Core 1800)
Caintuck Lii 15s, T6s, CSP3 25tt , Elekit 8900,IFI Zen Stream, Pontus I
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #27 - 05/26/21 at 04:23:28

God bless each of you for your patients!  No one could have predicted that we would be over 10X busier than normal but the great sound of our amplifiers and the Covid 19 situation aligned to turn a lot of people on to what most of you already knew as sound that was nearly a drug in and of itself.

We are all lucky to have such a variety of sound experience at our fingertips due to technology.  Let's not waste it.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
EdwardT
Seasoned Member

Reply #28 - 05/27/21 at 14:19:28

Ah, I couldn’t resist temptation as our used Rachel opened my ears and then lust for a bit more power compelled me to order a Torii Jr. V2.
I, too, will be on the list one day, way down at the bottom  :)

IP Logged
Drew T
Ex Member

Reply #29 - 06/09/21 at 17:56:26

Hello from Canada,
Generally speaking - after placing your order , how long does it usually take for your name to appear on the wait  list ? I believe the last update was 5/18/21 ? I don’t ask out of impatience as I know Decware is swamped with new orders and I  empathize completely -  just curious ?  Thank you 🙏

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #30 - 06/09/21 at 18:03:51

Two to three weeks seems to be the norm this year.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Drew T
Ex Member

Reply #31 - 06/09/21 at 20:11:16

Thank you Lon .

IP Logged
EdwardT
Seasoned Member

Reply #32 - 06/24/21 at 18:43:24

Yee-haw! I made the list! That was right at 30 days, now the real wait begins.

IP Logged
JWLaudio
Verified Member

Reply #33 - 07/23/21 at 07:32:06

I've checked several times already, but wow, it hasn't even been 3 weeks since I ordered. It seems like it's been so much longer.

Not entirely off-topic, but is there also a speaker waitlist?

IP Logged
Dr3wman
Seasoned Member

Reply #34 - 07/23/21 at 17:46:34

JW........I feel ya .......those first few weeks after ordering seem to stretch into oblivion.  I'm coming up on 2 months  and have settled into the groove, content to only check the list once a month (instead of 6 times a day) .....and not drive myself crazy. HAHA!

Torii MKV/25 mods
PS Audio Stellar Phono Preamplifier
Technics SL-1200GR w/ Nagaoka MP-200.
KLH Model 3 speakers..
Sonos connect.
  IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #35 - 07/23/21 at 19:23:24

I guess everyone goes through this phase, I sure did.  There may be a diagnostic category for it, something like Obsessive-compulsive Waiting List Disorder or (OCWL). Smiley

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Media Converter | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
Coyote
Seasoned Member

Reply #36 - 07/26/21 at 17:09:22

There is a list...
It can be checked...
I can follow the birth of my amp?

I was not aware, oh God.

Can someone point me in the "right" direction?
Perhaps a link to that page?

Oh Lord. This could be addictive...

Thanks,

a.

Smiley

My modest system:
SE84UFO2.(2).
Quad mono 303 (x2) + 33 + FM3.
Marantz 2235.
Schiit Mani.
Technic SL23.
Thorens TD160 MKII + SME III tonearm. Ortophon OM10.
Oppo CD/DVD.
Celestion Ditton 66 studio.
Lii F15 in Betsy type OB.
ATAUDIO 12TC Pure OCC.
  IP Logged
Dr3wman
Seasoned Member

Reply #37 - 07/26/21 at 17:13:57

Coyote -

Under both FAQ, and General discussions, at the top of the page "Important Topics", you'll see a "Real Time Amplifier Waiting List", that contains the link which is now several pages long, sorted by date.  You have the option to change how it is organized.

It can sometimes take a while for updates to be made, with how busy they are, but they will update as they can.

Torii MKV/25 mods
KLH Model 3 speakers..
Sonos connect.
  IP Logged
Thermionic
Verified Member

Reply #38 - 07/26/21 at 17:53:03

Lon, twice including today.  When I tried your link and the Decware one the list would not load.  I assume Sarah is updating it. I most likely will not see my ZEN SE84UFO25 until well after New Years Day. 2022  Originally hoping for Thanksgiving 2021.  No worries as I have a used ZEN SE84UFO with anniversary mods due in this afternoon.  Picked it up to get me by until the new unit ships.    Now onto my speaker journey, Charney, Pure Audio Project, Lii Silver Reference 10, or ZEN Master 10.  Maybe Zu.  Klipsch keeps gnawing at me, but last time I heard them I was not impressed.  The Heritage series IV are supposedly an improvement. I have a local dealer who has offered a demo with a Decware amp.

SE84UFO anniversary mods, Coda 02b, Sim Audio LP310, Linn LP 12, Metrum Onyx, MAC mini, PAP Trio15 Classic PiFe, OPPO 103, PSA P15 regen, various cables, many LPs
  IP Logged
Coyote
Seasoned Member

Reply #39 - 07/26/21 at 18:16:08

Thank you all for the information.

Oh, I am not in hurry one could say that I have been planning this purchase since I first heard of Decware circa 1998!

I like what the Decware team is doing.

I read somewhere that Steve even said to his team to take the necessary time in building the best they could build and "ignore" the size of the waiting list.

I like that.
It is called having your priority straight!

"Watching" notes on the little Amp being created over the next months will just be eye candy. I might have to buy a T-shirt in the mean time, or something. Wink

I am new to the forum, so still trying to "find my way" around!

Kind regards,

a.

My modest system:
SE84UFO2.(2).
Marantz 2235.
Schiit Mani.
Technic SL23.
Oppo CD/DVD.
ATAUDIO 12TC Pure OCC.
  IP Logged
Dr3wman
Seasoned Member

Reply #40 - 07/27/21 at 21:42:04

FYI -  

Steve has just posted an updated/refreshed link in the "Realtime Amplifier Waiting List"  post.

Torii MKV/25 mods
KLH Model 3 speakers..
Sonos connect.
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #41 - 07/28/21 at 02:30:46

Yes, Thermonic, when Lon posted the link it was legit, but recently was changed to:

https://creatorapp.zohopublic.com/decwarehighfidelity/decware/report-perma/Ampli...

I also edited Lon's post and put the correct link in it.

-Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #42 - 07/28/21 at 03:20:23

Thanks Steve.

IP Logged
Coyote
Seasoned Member

Reply #43 - 07/28/21 at 16:42:44

WooHoo!!!! My name is on the list!
And climbing!!

There are some people from Switzerland, Singapore, the UK etc in that list.
WoW!

Congratulations to Steve, your products are truly your ambassadors.

Cheers,

a.

My modest system:
SE84UFO2.(2).
Marantz 2235.
Schiit Mani.
Technic SL23.
Oppo CD/DVD.
ATAUDIO 12TC Pure OCC.
  IP Logged
Coyote
Seasoned Member

Reply #44 - 08/03/21 at 17:11:42

0K, so it took less than two weeks.
The urge was too strong, the temptation to big.

I created a small spreadsheet to track my UFO2 progress.

Soon Tim N from MD will receive his UFO with Black chicken knob, Copper Foil Caps & bypass mod.

743 orders later it will be my turn.

41 orders after that it will be Brian T from NM turn.

We are pretty chill in the PNW.
Peace-out.
:-)

a.

My modest system:
SE84UFO2.(2).
Marantz 2235.
Schiit Mani.
Technic SL23.
Oppo CD/DVD.
ATAUDIO 12TC Pure OCC.
  IP Logged
Andrew77
Verified Member

Music heals the soul

Reply #45 - 08/03/21 at 17:52:57

When first added to the list I was checking twice a day, morning and night, every day.  Ended up printing out the list (18 pages) and started marking off the equipment as it goes out the door.   It was satisfying to mark items off the list and it was also really pleasing to know those people all had a wonderful package arriving in the mail shortly Smiley  

It is really quite interesting to see how many different countries the orders are coming from.  Speaks to a very satisfied customers.

The Zen TORII MK4 // WiiM Pro Plus /w Tidal // Klipsch RP-600M
WWW   IP Logged
Coyote
Seasoned Member

Reply #46 - 08/03/21 at 19:06:57

"I was checking twice a day, morning and night, every day."
Hahaha, well that is more addicted than I am (so far!).

Yes! That is why I created the spreadsheet. It was satisfying to see PeterD getting off the list a few days ago, I can imagine the little box being trucked across the USA and indeed many travel around the world.

Glad to hear you are happy with your gear!
What had you ordered?

a.

My modest system:
SE84UFO2.(2).
Marantz 2235.
Schiit Mani.
Technic SL23.
Oppo CD/DVD.
ATAUDIO 12TC Pure OCC.
  IP Logged
Andrew77
Verified Member

Music heals the soul

Reply #47 - 08/03/21 at 20:23:09

@Coyote I ordered a TORII MK4.  Hasn't arrived yet, but waiting patiently.  :-)  It's my gift to myself for getting through a bout of colon cancer.  Life's too short to be wishing on tomorrow.

For now, I have an old home theatre amp I rescued from a friend's basement.

The Zen TORII MK4 // WiiM Pro Plus /w Tidal // Klipsch RP-600M
WWW   IP Logged
Coyote
Seasoned Member

Reply #48 - 08/03/21 at 20:44:10

Ahhhh,

TORII MK4, I think this is an excellent idea, we are not going to take that $$ with us anyway.

Congratulation in slaying the dragon!

The UFO2 is my gift to myself for turning 60 next April Smiley

Cheers,

a.

My modest system:
SE84UFO2.(2).
Marantz 2235.
Schiit Mani.
Technic SL23.
Oppo CD/DVD.
ATAUDIO 12TC Pure OCC.
  IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #49 - 08/09/21 at 04:43:38

I check the list every few weeks.  While it wouldn’t move the list any faster, it would be helpful to have one’s place in line numerically displayed next to the order.  I end up counting the orders ahead of me, which is tedious.  I’m 5 months in and getting excited that there’s only 2 to 3 months before shipping.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 20
Send Topic Print