Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 20:48:26 

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20
Send Topic Print
How many times have you checked the Wait List? (Read 127592 times)
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Re: How many times have you checked the Wait List?
Reply #200 - 11/08/21 at 15:37:43

Showing 987 of 987

Closing in on 1000 orders on the list. Wow!!!

(2)SE84UFO(Balanced Monoblocs) OR Sansui AU-222
Crown sub amp
Cambridge Audio CXN(ModWright) • ZBIT
SL-1210MK5(KAB Mods) Soundsmith Aida MKll cart • Darlington Labs MP-7
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
Lii Audio PT-10/W-15 in open baffles
  IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #201 - 11/08/21 at 20:02:18

The power of YouTube!

The irony is that without the capacity to scale, none of this benefits Decware unless prices are raised.  Before “The Discovery”, there was a consistent 2 to 3 month wait. Decware had all the business it could handle.  1000 orders doesn’t help Decware. The were at max capacity before all of this, going 850 over max capacity is actually more of a headache because of the lack of ability to scale.

It’s interesting how the audiophile mind works. Rather than seeing a 1000 order long waitlist and buying something else, it instead inspires us to buy Decware because if folks are willing to wait 1 to 2 years, it must be SUPER great. 😂

IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #202 - 11/08/21 at 20:12:04

Rather than seeing a 1000 order long waitlist and buying something else, it instead inspires us to buy Decware because if folks are willing to wait 1 to 2 years, it must be SUPER great. 😂

I have very little patience, and if I did not already own Decware products, and know first hand of the quality, I'd buy somewhere else. Luckily, too, I have a set up already that more than satisfies, so the wait won't be as nerve racking.

(2)SE84UFO(Balanced Monoblocs) OR Sansui AU-222
Crown sub amp
Cambridge Audio CXN(ModWright) • ZBIT
SL-1210MK5(KAB Mods) Soundsmith Aida MKll cart • Darlington Labs MP-7
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
Lii Audio PT-10/W-15 in open baffles
  IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #203 - 11/08/21 at 21:43:34

The unfortunate truth for us is Decware products are substantially underpriced.  If there’s a 1000 long waitlist, prices need a healthy hike.

IP Logged
MrDerrick
Seasoned Member

May The Source Be
With You!

Reply #204 - 11/08/21 at 23:24:38

I can't recall who published the article on the "ultimate cost no object dream system", it was several years ago.

The unfortunate reality was that it would take over 2 years to obtain all of the components to put it together.

1.4/1.5 MHz 20 Bit PCM Qobuz or SSD
HQPE - sonicTransporter i9
HQP Client - i3 Tablet
HQP NAA - Sonore Sig Series Rendu
USB > Holo KTE May > SA1X/47 > ZBIT > ZSTAGE25 > SE84UFO25
Avantgarde Duo Omega & Townshend Super Tweeters
IsoMax > Rives Parc > SUB225s
  IP Logged
Burgermeester
Seasoned Member

Reply #205 - 11/09/21 at 10:38:07

I think the shipper will find my skeleton lashed to the post box.

IP Logged
tubeshy
Verified Member

Reply #206 - 11/09/21 at 15:42:38

Scale says a lot.

I pulled my order and will go elsewhere. Kind of a bummer but thats life.

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #207 - 11/09/21 at 17:08:13

One way or another, it's ultimately self regulating.  It will find balance with time, cost and patience.

ZLC
Technics 1200G TT w/ Ortofon Jubilee MC cart
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Homemade Big Betsy Speakers (F15s)
Silver Cabling
DIY Isolation platforms under amps & TT.
  IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #208 - 11/09/21 at 18:42:26

Unless prices go up, all of this attention doesn’t benefit Decware.  Because production can only scale a little bit more, Decware isn’t reaping the financial rewards it deserves.  That’s why prices ought to rise.

IP Logged
Coyote
Seasoned Member

Reply #209 - 11/09/21 at 23:13:33

Dancing Sea,

You have a point, and it is Steve's decision but I would chime in saying that with all the very recent positive publicity Deckware has received it would be opportunistic to up the price right away.
I think possibly "not accepting order at the moment" or maybe only accepting "x" amount of orders per month like say... 10 units per months until the back log is processed and then increasing to 30 per month with a slightly higher price. Managing expectations.

But as I said earlier it is none of my business, just sharing a thought, I am happy that my order is in.

Cheers,

a.

My modest system:
SE84UFO2.(2).
Quad mono 303 (x2) + 33 + FM3.
Marantz 2235.
Schiit Mani.
Technic SL23.
Thorens TD160 MKII + SME III tonearm. Ortophon OM10.
Oppo CD/DVD.
Celestion Ditton 66 studio.
Lii F15 in Betsy type OB.
ATAUDIO 12TC Pure OCC.
  IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #210 - 11/09/21 at 23:48:17

Coyote, fair points.

It’s just such an approach doesn’t really benefit Decware financially. It’s like after 20+ years Decware hit the review lottery, but are unable to reap the rewards because of the inability to scale. A 15-20% price increase might slow orders some, and allow Decware to benefit more from the attention.  Many high end audio companies recently raised prices 15-20% just because of supply chain and inflation.  I see this as a perfect time to raise Decware prices.

Take PS Audio.  When they cut out the dealer network, they did not lower prices.  It leaves then room to offer higher than market value trade in rebates.  And they’re still able to keep some of the retail markup for themselves.

Decware states “wholesale direct prices”.  With a 1000 order waitlist, I’d suggest finding a happy medium somewhere in between wholesale and retail. Not sure what price that is, but that’s what I’d explore.  

After all, the market is not Little Sisters of the Poor. It’s audiophiles with far more dollars than sense.

IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #211 - 11/10/21 at 00:16:24

FWIW, I agree with Archie on this one.  In general, I'm a proponent of self-regulatory systems.  

I put in my order in mid-April, and it has been a long, hard wait.  Luckily, I could focus on my room and other components, so there was momentum.  

I missed what was probably a good deal on a CSP 3, but lucked out when Steve recently put up a demo amp that I grabbed.  Before that piece of good fortune, however, I was starting to tire of the wait.

Already some have decided it is not worth it and pulled their order.  Others are buckling up for the long run. That's self-regulation, and it will continue.  

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Media Converter | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #212 - 11/10/21 at 00:19:45

Decware isn't going to get back to a 3-4 mo. cycle until a commitment to operationally expand by 3x or more like 4x is made and realized.

Put an order in now, and you're proabably looking at 24+ months until shipment. Now the ultra fanboy-cheerleader wont publicly profess to care, but fact is the more the orders pile up without a dramatic expansion in operations, the higher the risk in losing existing orders.

IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #213 - 11/10/21 at 00:22:43

Correct.  The system will self-regulate.

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Media Converter | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #214 - 11/10/21 at 00:30:05

DancingSea, You sure are big on having Steve raise prices.  Do you also support higher tax rates too?  lol  You are always free to pay more than list.   Cool

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #215 - 11/10/21 at 01:25:44

Quote:
I see the pejorative  term “Fanboy” used a lot on this forum.  What’s up with that ? It’s a condescending and juvenile way to speak of others on this forum   - and a rather passive aggressive way of insulting those who aren’t willing to jump on the bandwagon and critique Decware’s handling of it backlog.

preteen female sensibilities? what's up with that? or just a modern liberal?

IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #216 - 11/10/21 at 01:25:59

Archie,

I’m merely considering Steve’s best interest rather than my own self interest as a customer. It’s called being aware of something beyond myself.  Otherwise known as selflessness.  Something humans often have a difficult time grasping 😂

IP Logged
Coyote
Seasoned Member

Reply #217 - 11/10/21 at 02:08:26

Drew T,

Yeah I see these poor insensitive, unsecure people throwing insults, I guarantee you they will double down.
Oups look down just a few posts... He did!
I really have no idea what they are doing around here, noise lovers.

"preteen female sensibilities? what's up with that? or just a modern liberal?"

Here he is again!
Not the first time piezo has been asked to tone down his racist-sexist-trumpist rhetoric, at least here on the forum. Mind you his nick name suits him well:
Piezo is derived from the Greek πιέζω, which means to squeeze or press. Frustrated people try to squeeze and press on others.

Piezo is also advocating for Deckware to just become a big box retailer, I bet he is a bezo's fan!

Personally I am a fan of Steve's mentality (without knowing exactly what that is), I suspect: Do the best you can, produce the best you can and money will come, not as an objective but as a consequences of you doing good things for others.

I suspect that people like piezo cannot understand that concept.
I am not being mean.
It is perfectly fine.
Some people are just wired as predators to others.

Jump on your soapbox again.
Let me throw my friend really off the deep end: Namaste Piezo.
Do you need a hug?
;-)

Ok I ranted enough.

Cheers,

a,

My modest system:
SE84UFO2.(2).
Marantz 2235.
Schiit Mani.
Technic SL23.
Oppo CD/DVD.
ATAUDIO 12TC Pure OCC.
  IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #218 - 11/10/21 at 02:12:58

DancingSea, Your altruism is admirable.  

Drew T, There are many here (in the past, of course and not current Forum members) who start sounding like sycophants.  The ass kissing can be wearisome.  "Fanboy" seems appropriate.

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
Coyote
Seasoned Member

Reply #219 - 11/10/21 at 02:25:48

DancingSea

Lovely post, also close to empathy.
We do (unfortunately) live in a market/profit driven society so consideration has to be made on taming the beast of consumerism.

One way is price, one way is availability, another way could be quality and QA. USA loves to hate China but China was brilliant in producing cheap available products with no guarantee, undercutting everyone else for long enough to gain the world wide market and every one else went bankrupt. Thanks to their eight years economic plans when the USA has been fighting for 30 years to implement a tiny social program, the USA has spent more $ into talking about it than the cost of implementing it!

The only thing I see is deckware having some back lash from non deckware people about the waiting list and there are a few ways to address that.

a,

My modest system:
SE84UFO2.(2).
Marantz 2235.
Schiit Mani.
Technic SL23.
Oppo CD/DVD.
ATAUDIO 12TC Pure OCC.
  IP Logged
Coyote
Seasoned Member

Reply #220 - 11/10/21 at 02:28:26

"But describing other adults who don’t agree with you  as “Fanboys”  is more reminiscent of a grade 5 schoolyard mentality at recess time"

well said.

a.

My modest system:
SE84UFO2.(2).
Marantz 2235.
Schiit Mani.
Technic SL23.
Oppo CD/DVD.
ATAUDIO 12TC Pure OCC.
  IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #221 - 11/10/21 at 02:34:07

I think I missed something.  "Fanboy" as a descriptor to this discussion is appropriate where?  I am not seeing it here, so plese point out what I'm missing.

IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #222 - 11/10/21 at 12:48:00

Well Tony, Fanboy is exactly what this tread is all about. Look up the meaning and check the subject of this thread. If you don't get it then I'm at a loss to explain it.

I'm just content to wait for the fallout(resale) of the purchases not being properly set up or driven Smiley

John

AMC CD8b>XO3>Cambridge CXN2>ZDAC>ZBOX>braided silver/occ> Zrock2>CSP2+>SE84 milflex copper 25th>9AWG silver/copper braid>lii Crystal 10 in Huijgen cabinets. Ortofon 2M Black>JVC QL-F4/Otari MX5050B2>ZP3. Isolation. AC filtering. Room treatment.
  IP Logged
jec3504
Ex Member

Reply #223 - 11/10/21 at 14:41:18

How many time have you checked the thread  "How many times have you checked the Wait List" ? Sorry to see tubeshy pull his order.

Checked the list this weekend WOW 1000 orders. Was around 650 when I made the list. Knew that the wait would be extensive and was prepared for it.

Sorry for those who are having a to wait so long. Sounds like Decware is committed to making a solid product and not pushing inferior crap out the door.

Call me old school ... I would wait for that.

Peace and love

IP Logged
Lin
Ex Member

Reply #224 - 11/10/21 at 16:44:09

Quote:
Call me old school ... I would wait for that.

Hope you are listening to music and enjoying it while you wait. Smiley

IP Logged
Skip
Verified Member

Reply #225 - 11/10/21 at 17:13:44

I placed my order in the beginning of May.  [smiley=icqlite20.png]

Can someone explain how to easily find what number position you
are at, without having to count each order line by line?  [smiley=icqlite22.png]

Skip

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #226 - 11/10/21 at 17:21:56

Hey Skip, click on the table icon at the top right corner of the waiting list.....then click on "spreadsheet".

Brad

IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #227 - 11/10/21 at 18:25:31

If Marantz saw 15 times more orders, they’d see 15 times more profit.  But thanks to ye olde world manufacturing and the presence of only one Geppetto, Decware cannot realize the largess.

I’ve pulled out my orange pencil, loose leaf paper, and trusty eraser to work out the solution.

Therefore, for instance, the $1439 CSP3 base model ought to be increased to $21,585.  That way production can maintain its current pace and Decware can experience the full benefits of scale.

For that advanced thinking, I deserve a scratch and sniff sticker 😂

If any of you titans of industry have business  issues in need of cutting edge thought, I’m always here to help 😇🎉

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #228 - 11/10/21 at 19:07:55

DancingSea, LOL, you're a trip

To address a couple of the totally assinine idiotic prior posts by forum liberal trained marxists, I do NOT advocate for a "big box seller" approach, but I damn well sure as hell do advocate for open markets, consumerism,  non predatory profit taking, and self regulation in the market process. Very minimal govt involvement to stay the living hell out of the way. I love Steve's approach in maintaining quality integrity, he is to be commended for providing superior product at more than fair market prices. The point I made is that there are pressures to increase the number of employees to address the endless avalanche of orders, which he has done somewhat already, nonetheless that will be overtaken by the sheer weight of orders. Not much he can do, because expanding beyond that will certainly necessitate pricing increases across the board.....and right now due to the policies, strategies and tactics of the blanking goddamned Biden admin who has done EVERYTHING wrong by design, manufactured parts shortages, energy costs, inflation, etc are "necessarily skyrocketing" [infamous govt tyranny one-liner belched out by the infamous blanking marxist Barack Hussein Obama] , all of which puts incredible pressure on Steve to raise prices just to cover the potent failure, by design, of the current admin.

So, some self correction/regulation to orders will likely be made by customers as they see the wait grows upwards to 24 months. It is what it is, Steve is doing his best and that's all he can do.

IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #229 - 11/10/21 at 19:39:17

Moderator? Bueller? Bueller?

IP Logged
jec3504
Ex Member

Reply #230 - 11/10/21 at 19:42:49

Quote:
Hope you are listening to music and enjoying it while you wait.

Yes was able to build a system that doesn't suck. Threw in a Raspberry Pi 4 running Volumio OS with TIDAL Connect. Listen to music every chance I get.

Like I said knew the wait was long when ordered. Others have  different timetables and needs.

Peace and Love

IP Logged
Bilyeaux
Seasoned Member

Reply #231 - 11/10/21 at 20:01:01

Mine left the list yesterday and should ship any day! Order 1/6/21, been a hoot!

ARC LS25MK2, UFO2.1 & Denafrips Pontus II DAC, PSA P300 Regen, Rega P6 w/ NEO and Rega MM Phono, Marantz CD6006, Bluesound Node 2i, Nakamitchi Cassette, Syzygy Sub, Omega JR XRS Towers & 74' Heresy rebuilt from Crites, ZWIRE speaker, DSRXLR, AQ connects
  IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #232 - 11/10/21 at 20:08:57

And if y’all haven’t done so yet today, please hug a communist.  Communist are people too 😂😂

True story. I was an exchange student in Finland, 14 miles from the Russian border. My Finnish girlfriend’s father was a card carrying communist.  They literally had a “Anti Monopoly” board game in the living room.  And they were genuinely nice people.

And if you saw my Finnish model girlfriend, you too would have a new found appreciation for Communism ✌️😇

IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #233 - 11/10/21 at 22:13:04

And now the schnitzel is gonna hit the fan 😂

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #234 - 11/11/21 at 00:25:49

Quote:
And if you saw my Finnish model girlfriend, you too would have a new found appreciation for Communism ✌️😇

LOL  Eric Swalwell agrees with you.  So long as he was getting laid, he was just fine with his CCP Honey Pot.     Roll Eyes

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #235 - 11/11/21 at 00:50:06

I have zero appreciation for marxism. I hate it to its very core. You own nothing, are a tool of the state to be used up and promptly discarded, your god is the state. You have no rights, no autonomy,  no soverienty. You are nothing. All decisions on your existence are made for you, by the state. So hell no, it must be completely repudiated at every turn, crucified and burned at the stake

IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #236 - 11/11/21 at 02:50:58

Looks like someone forgot to put on their smiley face this morning.  Everyone, let's have a big group hug for piezoman before we send him off to Siberia for re-education!

You know, the world over, people just want a better life.  To provide more completely for their families.  Few set out to make it all worse.

Then we have various philosophies about how to accomplish that universally sought goal, a better life.  And with all those systems, a narrow few who hold the most power invariably sell everyone else out to enrich themselves.  This happens equally in communism or capitalism.  They manipulate people through propaganda in order to further their own power and wealth.  In that regard the track record is clear, on the level of exploitation, Marxism and Capitalism have much in common.

You see, the problem isn't the "ism".  The problem is human greed, violence, and general stupidity.  And that is a human condition found equally no matter to which philosophical wagon you hitch your horse.

The truth is that if the humans involved were enlightened and awake, any economic of political system could work equally well.  Capitalism, communism, socialism, totalitarian, fascist, take your pick - if the human heart is pure, any of those would work.

But the human heart is troubled.  No form of legislation can force the fragile wayward chimpanzee we call human to act in a pure way.

Marxist are people too.  They have the same hopes and dreams as everyone else.  They simply have a different way of approaching things, and a different set of thugs running the show.

Human confusion is the core issue.  Political ideology is entirely tangential.

But hatred always needs an enemy for fuel.  Something has to be the enemy.  That itself is a limited level of consciousness.

I visited the Soviet Union before it fell.  I remember complete strangers taking me on a long ride in a fabulous horse drawn carriage through the streets of Leningrad.  They were just people happy to see a foreigner.  Nice people - they heard me speaking english and said "please get in", and we had dinner at their house afterwards.  And that's how I became a spy for the Soviet Union, sending hundreds of thousands of documents via a KGB contact who was coincidentally named piezoman (ok, that spy part is fake news, but it did make the story more interesting). Cheesy

Don't get me wrong, the Soviet Union was an utter mess, but the people were kind.  And when we have the awareness to look beyond the outer shell of ideology, we will see that all regular people just want a peaceful life.  The Russians love their children too.

Just like you.

Debate ideology to your heart's content.  But please, don't waste time hating anything.  Hatred is far bigger problem than any political ideology.

It's worth noting that monastic orders across the world have, for centuries, lived in a fairly communistic manner - with most things held communally.  I'm not advocating for that, it's just an observation.

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #237 - 11/11/21 at 04:04:52

Nope, I hate marxism. Completely. Take no prisoners.

A moral society flourishes under capitalism.  Under communism, morality is crushed;  immorality is its basic input, it's fuel.

Capitalism fails as immorality pervades.

IP Logged
jec3504
Ex Member

Reply #238 - 11/11/21 at 05:04:04

Well that's all nice ,but how many times do you all check the wait list?

Congrats to Bilyeaux

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #239 - 11/11/21 at 05:29:36

I check it usually once a week.

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #240 - 11/11/21 at 05:55:52

DS,  work on yourself and become the best human possible all the way up to a divine human but you still live an a world where individual humans run the whole spectrum from barely above animals to barely below god.  There is an objective reality out there and what has been shown in one short year is how F'd up it can be when the wrong people are either put in power or in this case, steal the power.  The system that gives each person the maximum freedom is my preference.  I'll never willingly trade liberty for security.  No one is doubting what you say about "people" but give them the truth and which system do the Soviet people choose?

So, until enough people achieve individual perfection to create heaven on earth, you have to pick a side.  Maybe that's unfair and sucks but that's the time we are living in.  I haven't read anything to make me think anyone commenting here hates anyone; systems yes, people, no.  But, as it is said, if you are a Ram bhakta and your brother hates Ram, then you shun your brother.  That's not the same as hating him.

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
funch
Seasoned Member

Reply #241 - 11/11/21 at 16:13:14

Reading Steve's latest thread "WHY TUBES, CABLES ..." will explain why the wait is worth it.

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #242 - 11/11/21 at 16:28:12

Archie, very well said.

There is absolutely nothing to appreciate, nothing to smile about in marxism. It is always pure slavery, killing the soul, its landmarks pain and death.

I hate the system and those in its power structure. I am sad for its mass slaves.

We have a movement and a well developed  communist structure in America and some 20% in the population who are either all on or at the,l least radical wannabees. Right now 70% of democrats still approve of Biden......mass ignorance on this scale is beyond disturbing and an existential threat to the republic.

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #243 - 11/11/21 at 16:29:33

Quote:
Reply #242 - Today at 11:13:14   Reading Steve's latest thread "WHY TUBES, CABLES ..." will explain why the wait is worth it.

I agree

IP Logged
Dr3wman
Seasoned Member

Reply #244 - 11/11/21 at 16:33:01

Okay, so now that everyone has had their say, and been able to bloviate about their politics, can we please get back to audio related posts?

I tend to check once a week, but often succumb to daily temptation.

Torii MKV/25 mods
PS Audio Stellar Phono Preamplifier
Technics SL-1200GR w/ Nagaoka MP-200.
KLH Model 3 speakers..
Sonos connect.
  IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #245 - 11/11/21 at 18:41:17

Quote:
Reply #245 - Today at 11:33:01   Okay, so now that everyone has had their say, and been able to bloviate about their politics

No bloviating. Not politics. Observations and historical/current fact.

If one doesnt KNOW there's a major existential threat born right smack in the middle of the democrat party, then one has his head buried straight up his ass. And believe me, I ain't GOPe either...all they are is the alleged opposition.

IP Logged
Bhamm
Verified Member

Reply #246 - 11/11/21 at 19:06:00

Cool.  Checked waiting list today and I’m in shipping😂

IP Logged
lazb
Seasoned Member

Reply #247 - 11/11/21 at 19:13:29

good for you! I checked yesterday and I am in 905

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #248 - 11/11/21 at 19:23:32

I was on a different type of waiting, waiting for an amp to come back from the mothership for repair. It's arriving back tomorrow, five weeks plus from sending it back.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
jec3504
Ex Member

Reply #249 - 11/11/21 at 20:23:30

Congrats Bhamm!!!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20
Send Topic Print