Decware Audio Forums
04/20/24 at 00:44:01 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SE34i.5 (Read 2915 times)
Beerfab

SE34i.5
03/09/21 at 19:09:23

Well I minutes ago pulled the pin and ordered an SE34i.5.  Now the painful waiting begins.

I will be driving a beautiful set of Blumenstein Triton speakers that Clark made from fiddled maple.   Good lord I cant wait to hear this thing.  

any decware listeners in the Austin area feel free to reach out.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: SE34i.5
Reply #1 - 03/09/21 at 19:20:08

Congrats, and welcome! I am sure you will enjoy that, especially after a long anticipation! I used to be in the Austin area, lived right by 45th and Lamar and in Austin for over 32 years, but moved away almost 8 years ago to take care of my parents here in NE Ohio.

I had an earlier version of this amp for a spell. Was very happy with it! You will be too.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Beerfab

Reply #2 - 03/09/21 at 20:51:30

Thank you Lon.  i am quite exctited.  Until my Rachel's birthday comes I will listen with my Bryston solid state and coumterpoint tube hybrid pre amp.  My bryston is long out of warrranty so I clearly hold components for a long time and hope to have the Rachel as my last amp.

IP Logged
DPC
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/10/21 at 11:04:15

Hey Beerfab,

Welcome to the forum.

I purchased my Rachel slightly used from another forum member about nine years ago.  This is my forth Decware amp, Both SET and Push Pull.
My reasoning for selecting the SE34 was for the tick more power that my speakers prefer over the SET84.

In these nine years I have not had a single problem.  Should anything go South in the future the life time warranty is comforting to have.

Good luck!

Dennis

IP Logged
Tommy Freefall
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 03/28/22 at 05:14:02

Hey Beerfab,

Congrats on your purchase.

Texas resident here and I have a Rachael and I love that amp.
And coincidentally I too own an out-of-warranty Bryston amp - the 60 wpc 2B-LP. It is built like tank and still works great.

Torii MkIV w/ 25th ann mods
Rachael SE34I.5
Benchmark AHB2
ERRx
ZStage, ZRock2
Tascam CD-240
Border Patrol DAC
Benchmark DAC3 HGC
Bluesound Node
Zu Audio Mission speaker cables
Decware I/Cs
PI Audio MiniBUSS