Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New to Decware (Read 6269 times)
gthirteen
Verified Member

New to Decware
02/22/21 at 15:59:39

Hello!

Getting back into home audio / 2 channel as my kids are now mostly old enough to not wreck my stuff. Gear has been in boxes for 6 years, and has recently found its new home.

I stumbled on the website a couple of days ago while trying to find a good passive switch box, that would allow me to use one long run of interconnects from switch to integrated amp, and have the sources located outside of the soundstage area.  Currently running 3 3-meter pairs, and need to go to 6 meter run.

I look forward to learning about the products, and hopefully starting with a ZSB sometime "soon".

IP Logged
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

Re: New to Decware
Reply #1 - 03/01/21 at 11:51:14

Why not sell everything and start over?

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
Brian
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 03/12/21 at 05:40:55

Hello!
And Welcome to the forum.

Brian

IP Logged
Kruegs
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 05/02/21 at 02:13:41

Hello gthirteen, welcome. I am new here also. I ordered a 25th annv. Zen, now the long wait begins!
Did you order your switch box?

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 05/13/21 at 20:04:28

Quote:
Why not sell everything and start over?

that's pretty much what i did.

welcome aboard!

IP Logged
Arthur
Verified Member

Reply #5 - 05/30/21 at 19:08:53

Hello, just joined as well. Thinking about a UFO25, how long is the wait? Smiley

IP Logged
lazb
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 05/30/21 at 19:20:04

Try and not worry about the wait and know that, however long it is, it will be worth it!   WELCOME to the DECWARE world!! Oh, another thing about the wait; the longer it takes you to place an order the longer the wait will be!  ;)

IP Logged
Arthur
Verified Member

Reply #7 - 05/30/21 at 20:55:32

Thank you!!! After reading the whole development thread I’m fairly convinced there’s magic waiting to happen!:) I will make a different post to ask all my clarifying questions!

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #8 - 05/31/21 at 16:33:01

Arthur - Welcome to the Decware forums. There is a link to the Decware Wait List you can access from Steve on the site. My suggestion is get the info you need to make your decision, post your questions and join in on these forums. There is a lot of great experience, opinions and humor here. When you do order, don't stress over the wait time. Compared to how long you'll have your Decware gear and the amount of joy it will bring you, the time waiting is minor. Happy listening, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Thermionic
Verified Member

Reply #9 - 06/24/21 at 14:50:19

Hi:
My first post to the Decware forum.  Having recently placed an order for a SE84UFO25 amp I thought I'd review existing post and look for others experience with good speaker mates for the amplifier.  I'll specifically post the question in a separate thread. Smiley

SE84UFO anniversary mods, Coda 02b, Sim Audio LP310, Linn LP 12, Metrum Onyx, MAC mini, PAP Trio15 Classic PiFe, OPPO 103, PSA P15 regen, various cables, many LPs
  IP Logged
tamcongdinh
Verified Member

Reply #10 - 07/02/21 at 00:38:51

Hi
Welcome to the forums.

IP Logged
Thermionic
Verified Member

Reply #11 - 07/02/21 at 02:31:00

With summer in full swing I most likely will not participate as much as intended.
Seems to be a great and friendly forum.

SE84UFO anniversary mods, Coda 02b, Sim Audio LP310, Linn LP 12, Metrum Onyx, MAC mini, PAP Trio15 Classic PiFe, OPPO 103, PSA P15 regen, various cables, many LPs
  IP Logged
DancingSea
Seasoned Member

Reply #12 - 11/24/21 at 00:52:22

Arthur wrote:

Quote:
Hello, just joined as well. Thinking about a UFO25, how long is the wait? Smiley

At this point, at least one year.  Perhaps longer, depending on how the coming winter tech hires effect production.  As of today, the wait is pushing 2 years.  It's hoped the new hires will shorten that.  I placed an order last March 1st (2021), and am expecting shipment in the middle of February 2022.

Traditionally, Decware has about a 3 month wait.  A number of positive reviews and subsequent rush of orders last spring and early summer has pushed interest well beyond production ability.

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 11/25/21 at 15:34:02

Quote:
Reply #12 - Yesterday at 00:52:22  
Arthur wrote:

Quote:

At this point, at least one year.  Perhaps longer, depending on how the coming winter tech hires effect production.  As of today, the wait is pushing 2 years.  It's hoped the new hires will shorten that.  I placed an order last March 1st (2021), and am expecting shipment in the middle of February 2022.

Traditionally, Decware has about a 3 month wait.  A number of positive reviews and subsequent rush of orders last spring and early summer has pushed interest well beyond production ability.

perfect.

IP Logged
Tony Adams
Verified Member

Reply #14 - 08/29/23 at 03:30:56

Welcome!

IP Logged
Tony Adams
Verified Member

Reply #15 - 08/29/23 at 03:32:50