Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/24/24 at 05:18:27 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
An Open Christmas Card to DECWARE (Read 3675 times)
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

An Open Christmas Card to DECWARE
12/16/20 at 10:38:21

Those on the DECWARE email list I am sure by now received Steve's very uplifting Christmas/Holiday message.

I want to wish everyone involved a happy Holiday season, whatever holiday that one celebrates.

My hat is off to Steve for being so endlessly creative and tirelessly innovative, Devon for helping the home and business remain afloat and to Sarah for growing up into such a fine young lady.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Great New Year.

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: An Open Christmas Card to DECWARE
Reply #1 - 12/16/20 at 10:41:53

It hasn't seemed like much of a holiday season to me as I have been going through one crisis after another, but I wish the very best and very festive of times to the Decware family and all of this great community. And here's hoping for a better 2021--several "big picture" events are giving me hope. Stay safe my friends!

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 12/16/20 at 12:58:30

Who is that guy, Uncle Lon? Ulysses Grant or the World's Most Interesting Man?

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 12/16/20 at 13:49:22

The second most interesting man in the world, at least when he is drinking Dos X. (Steve may be the first, sober or not).

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 12/16/20 at 22:17:49

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to everyone!

Unless you are in a highly vulnerable state, go out and enjoy yourselves as there's no reason to worry about a thing. The stats say so, even with numbers artificially inflated on purpose. Reality over fear.

IP Logged
Stefan
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 12/23/20 at 00:47:00

Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone!
Stay safe everyone (written from a state that is at full capacity of ER beds).

Thanks Decware team for all the beautiful looking and sounding equipment you gave to us!

- Stefan
---------------------
Rega rp6, Lounge Audio phono pre-amp, Lonely Raven PC, T+A DAC 8 DSD, ZBIT, ZROCK2+25th, SE84UFO25, Torii IV, Denon AVC-1SE, Infinity IRS Beta, Tannoy Cheviot, ERRx, Tiny Radials, Woo WA-3, Sennheiser HD800S
  IP Logged
Melvin
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 12/24/20 at 13:22:14

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year not only to the Decware crew but also to this fine community. Cheers!

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #7 - 12/24/20 at 15:36:47

Everyone has summed up most of my feelings already. I am just so thankful that I can spend this four day weekend enjoying Christmas with close family, a warm house and musical magic created by Steve and the whole Decware family. Enjoy whatever you listen/watch with those you love and have a great time. Happy listening to all, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #8 - 12/25/20 at 03:23:54

Merry Christmas to Steve, Devon, Sarah, the Decware Team, and all of the Decware forum members.  It’s been a pleasure once again for the seventh season since I’ve been a part of this great community.  

May you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season!  I’m glad to see that Steve finally uploaded the gold Christmas balls wallpaper for the backdrop of the forum section.  I was getting ready to put in a special request.

I hope you all enjoy some quality time with your families, and listen to some great music on your Decware system.  

Dominick

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print