Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/16/24 at 12:01:51 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For Sale ZSTAGE 25th Mods Stepped Attenuator (Read 1315 times)
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

For Sale ZSTAGE 25th Mods Stepped Attenuator
12/08/20 at 17:37:29

For Sale

ZSTAGE with 25th anniversary mods and stepped attenuator.

As far as I know I’m the second owner of this unit. I bought it a few months back while I was waiting on my CSP3.

I received my CSP3 and it’s no longer being used.

Fully functional. The case has a few very small hard to notice spots where the finish is not perfect. The most obvious is the 3-4 tiny specs on top near the IEC outlet on top (you can see them in the photo.) The second is between the volume and bias switch on the top about 2” from the front. (I cannot see it in the photos.) third is on the top right above the tube about 1” from the front. (I cannot see it in the photos.) THESE ARE ALL VERY SMALL! I’m a stickler for details so I want to fully disclose this.

EDIT: There is also a little bit of dulling around the tube socket you can see in the photo.

Will include GL 12au7 and Tungsol 12au7w (I don’t like this tube maybe you will)

Asking $850 + shipping.

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | STL "Super Tube Rectifier" STR-1002 | SRA Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15
  IP Logged
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

Re: For Sale ZSTAGE 25th Mods Stepped Attenuator
Reply #1 - 12/13/20 at 14:56:19

SOLD!

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | STL "Super Tube Rectifier" STR-1002 | SRA Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print