Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/24/24 at 13:47:15 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Isoacoustic Gaia III speaker isolators/feet (Read 1578 times)
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Isoacoustic Gaia III speaker isolators/feet
11/17/20 at 18:48:16

Anyone have good or bad experience with the Isoacoustic Gaia III speaker feet? I bought 8 of them (only needed six) for my Omega Super 7XRS mkII speakers. Really just wanted to compare them to the spikes I was using. The Omega's use a 2'' spike in the front and 1'' in the back to achieve the rake that Louis suggests. I would agree that were I sit, the tilt does make a positive difference. When I added the Iso's (hardwood floor with an area carpet) the most obvious difference was in the upper mid bass. Drum rolls had much better tone. Acoustic guitar has a richer tone, but no smearing. As I listened over the last few weeks I notice that the overall presentation has a much more ''solid'' feel to it. Top end is still great and the imaging seems more locked in. I'm not very good with the audio vocabulary but I feel that is was money well spent. Now I have two left and need three for my Omega Deep 8 woofer, or I sell the two that I have and leave the woofer on spikes. I really think that the woofer would be great with the Iso feet. Let me know your experience, if you have one. Happy listening, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

Re: Isoacoustic Gaia III speaker isolators/feet
Reply #1 - 11/18/20 at 22:55:38

My experience with the Gaia feet are the same as yours. I highly recommend them. I haven't compared to others.

I imagine that your subwoofer will gain benefit with the feet. Maybe contact the seller and see if you can get singles?

For anyone with carpet, they make little spike platforms so the feet can be securely mated to a hard surface.

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | STL "Super Tube Rectifier" STR-1002 | SRA Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print