Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Taboo MK4
07/17/20 at 18:20:00

Quote:
Steve,

Thanks for reaching out. My Taboo arrived several weeks ago and I must say that I am very pleased with its performance. Depending on the genres and the recording quality, I have been switching between headphones to optimize the listening experience. I replaced the power cord with a PS Audio PerfectWave cord and I am using Moon Audio interconnects, they seem to be working well. I did notice a enhancement when I connected my preamp between the DAC and the Taboo, this also allows me to control the volume remotely.

The quality of the workmanship and finished product is just outstanding and it looks really cool at night to see that giant rectifier tube glowing in the dark. Thanks for making me my Taboo.
Regards,
Calvin

WWW   IP Logged
Deanna475
Verified Member

Re: Taboo MK4
Reply #1 - 10/22/21 at 05:15:49

I hope I can get some advice from this thread. I am considering two options, CSP3 as a preamp, or Taboo mk3/mk4 as a tube amp.

IP Logged
Lin
Ex Member

Re: Taboo MK4
Reply #2 - 10/22/21 at 23:05:58

Deanna475 wrote on 10/22/21 at 05:15:49:
I hope I can get some advice from this thread. I am considering two options, CSP3 as a preamp, or Taboo mk3/mk4 as a tube amp.

A little more information would be useful, is this for headphones or something else?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print