04/16/24 at 15:07:53 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ghent Audio (Read 430 times)
Palomino
Seasoned Member

Ghent Audio
06/30/20 at 20:24:02

I just wanted to put in a good word for Ghent Audio.  You can find them on the web or eBay.  I purchased two power cords from them.  One from my external power supply to my Brooklyn DAC+ and one for my external power supply to my Mac Mini.  Just OFC with a nice gold plated oyaide 2.5mm plug.

But wow, what a difference a good shielded cable makes.  Almost embarrassing how significant the improvement is.  Mostly tighter, more defined bass and more open and airy.

It also shows me the little things matter.  I bought these not expecting to hear much difference, but wanting to check that box.  It also shows me the better the source, the better the Zen 25th can sound.

i7 Mac Mini with LPSU/SSD running Audirvana 3.5, Uptone Audio Regen on LPSU, Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, Ven Haus DIY Silver ICs, 25th Ann. Zen, PS Audio P5 Power Supply, PS Audio Power Cords, GR Research Speaker Wire, DIY Big Betsy and Crystal 10 Open Baffle Speakers
  IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Re: Ghent Audio
Reply #1 - 07/01/20 at 22:18:32

I might give these folks a bit of business. I need some speaker wires that have banana plugs and a USB cable.

Owner of the infamous RED TORII and Dan the Redheaded Amp
  IP Logged
Palomino
Seasoned Member

Re: Ghent Audio
Reply #2 - 07/02/20 at 00:50:48

I’d pay the extra to have them express ship.  8 weeks for me.

i7 Mac Mini with LPSU/SSD running Audirvana 3.5, Uptone Audio Regen on LPSU, Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, Ven Haus DIY Silver ICs, 25th Ann. Zen, PS Audio P5 Power Supply, PS Audio Power Cords, GR Research Speaker Wire, DIY Big Betsy and Crystal 10 Open Baffle Speakers
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print