Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/24/24 at 12:07:47 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Seattle Decware owners... (Read 1826 times)
safebelayer
Seasoned Member

Seattle Decware owners...
04/10/20 at 02:40:32

I'm hoping to start a chat group with others from the Seattle area (and others in Pacific Northwest). It seems that there's plenty of opportunity to help each other through the technical challenges that pop up in this hobby...tubes, equipment matching & set up, room treatments, etc.

If this interests anyone please PM me.

Peace and health to everyone in otherwise challenging time.

Jon

IP Logged
Kingrex
Verified Member

Re: Seattle Decware owners...
Reply #1 - 04/12/20 at 18:12:22

I'm in Seattle.   After thought and research I decided 2 watts was not enough to move my PAP Trio 15 horn speakers. I went with Audion Black Shadow amps.  I got them 2 days ago.  Holly cow.  SET is pretty amazing.  I put a write up in AN and Whatsbest.  

Love to meet sometime.  I would like to hear the Decware.  You can PM me if you like.  Share contact info that way.

IP Logged
Palomino
Seasoned Member

Re: Seattle Decware owners...
Reply #2 - 04/21/20 at 21:41:50

I'd highly recommend getting together.  We've had 3-4 people in the Chicago area over the years that get together a few times a year and getting this feedback is really valuable.  Well worth the effort.

If you search this forum for CDApS (Chicago Decware APpreciation Society) you'l find some of the details on our meetings.

i7 Mac Mini with LPSU/SSD running Audirvana 3.5, Uptone Audio Regen on LPSU, Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, Ven Haus DIY Silver ICs, 25th Ann. Zen, PS Audio P5 Power Supply, PS Audio Power Cords, GR Research Speaker Wire, DIY Big Betsy and Crystal 10 Open Baffle Speakers
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print