Send Topic Print
COVID-19 (Read 17274 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

COVID-19
03/19/20 at 18:51:16

As the world deals with this virus many will find time on their hands to listen to music, binge watch your favorite TV shows, or research new things. I would like to recommend listening to music while you research new things.

As many of you know, Decware has it's main shop on the same property as our house, so we don't have to leave the property and will continue to build amps during this time.  We are well stocked in both parts and food and music.

I would like to suggest for new things to research you type in the name: Royal Raymond Rife into Google and see where that takes you. He discovered how to kill viruses and even cancers with frequency. Simply put it under the microscope (which he had to invent one strong enough) and then play frequencies until you find the magic one that kills it.

The technology started by this man has come a long way with todays technology and is available to everyone with a serious interest.

The Wuhan Virus can be killed with the following two frequencies: 55,097,632.04 Hz and 50,895,356.8 Hz at an amplitude of 20V, pure sine wave, 50% duty cycle.

It takes 3 minutes for each frequency. A detox is recommended at the same time because virus emits poisons when it dies.

Because the frequency is so high, the best way to get it into yourself would be to use tens pads hooked directly to the 20V output of the frequency generator. There are other methods as well, but they cost more money. The software is free, the generator was $100 last time I bought one, and the tens pads are inexpensive. It requires a PC, it does not run on MAC. If you are an older person, or have health issues, I recommend arming yourself with it.

I've followed Johns work for many years, and he is to the Rife community what Decware is to the Audiophile community.

Steve

Clicking on the images will enlarge them.

WWW   IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Re: COVID-19
Reply #1 - 03/19/20 at 20:13:21

Thanks for posting this Steve. Interesting!

All Modified: PSA-P5>DIY Strip/Shunyata Defender>RevolutionMacMini/Amarra-KTE Singxer/Gustardx20pro/ZBIT/CSP3>OldChen 300B/845, Torii IV>Omega S-A-H-O monitors/SVS Micro3000>Pi PCs-DIY PCs, ICs, USB, I2S, Speaker-SR and aluminum w ball bearing feet
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #2 - 03/20/20 at 17:31:55

Your welcome.  Of course it gave me some pause to post this...  but even more terrifying than being ridiculed is the knowledge that you kept the solution a secret while people died.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
deucekazoo
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 03/20/20 at 17:56:23

Steve,
Thanks for posting this, it is interesting. I believe mother nature has a lot of secrets up her sleeves that we know nothing about. Example would be tea. I believe tea has a lot of health benefits. I have seen tea fix issues that blew a doctors mind.

What kind of frequency generator would you recommend?

Thanks,
John

IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #4 - 03/20/20 at 18:12:19

Interesting! Can you offer an explanation as to how those precise frequencies have been determined to kill the virus?

(2)SE84UFO(Balanced Monoblocs) OR Sansui AU-222
Crown sub amp
Cambridge Audio CXN(ModWright) • ZBIT
SL-1210MK5(KAB Mods) Soundsmith Aida MKll cart • Darlington Labs MP-7
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
Lii Audio PT-10/W-15 in open baffles
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #5 - 03/20/20 at 18:47:34

Hi John,

I recommend this generator:  https://www.spooky2-mall.com/product-category/generators/spooky2-xm-generator/

The software and everything else can be found on this same site.

These are the four things you would need: Generator $100, Cable $15, Black device $18, tens pads $20.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #6 - 03/20/20 at 18:51:42

Geno,

The virus is isolated in either a slide or a dish at a lab and then frequencies are applied one at a time until one is found that kills it.  Simple, but very time consuming work.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7 - 03/20/20 at 20:56:06

I find this quote from Hamlet is a good retort to those who may ridicule one (though it really just pushes their pause button for a bit):

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

It's really just another way of phrasing what DK says which I agree with: I believe mother nature has a lot of secrets up her sleeves that we know nothing about.

The funniest thing about the quote is once when I quoted that Shakespeare verse to someone he paused and said "Who are you calling Horatio?"

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Brian
Seasoned Member

Reply #8 - 03/21/20 at 03:40:24

Dr. Rife was a great Humanitarian researcher. It is tragic what was done to him. And to his discoveries.

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #9 - 03/21/20 at 04:05:28

I believe he would be well pleased to see where his technology has gone, and that it is alive and well, albeit as an underground community. It would certainly let him know his life was not in vain.  

Interestingly if you're a fan of ancient history from a non-academic perspective, there are hospitals dating 10,000 years and older that used only sound to heal all things... and many sacred chambers tuned to specific healing frequencies can also be found in that era. The hospitals, which is a poor word for it (my poor choice of words) had two stone beds spaced some distance apart, and located roughly in the center of the space which is bizarrely shaped.

A person would enter the space and choose either the left or the right bed based on their own subconscious urge or something... but would always know right away which one and get right up on it.  A priest (back then doctors and priests were the same thing) would stand in the perimeter in a special cavity and listen.  The sound would tell him what was wrong with the person.  Then based on that he would move to a second cavity and create sounds that would focus on the two tables which would then heal the patient.  

I have been studying the shape of one of these ruins for years as it is both an amplifier and a microphone that focuses sound in a band of frequencies, such that you can hear a heartbeat sound like a drum in the cavity, then move you head only an inch or two into a node where the loud heartbeat is completely gone and now the many layers underneath can be heard...  which explains why these structures were stone, and 50% or more buried underground.  I can only imagine how silent it could be in there... and how loud!

Happy distancing and let's start working on some good playlists with the extra at home time!

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
craigcarter
Verified Member

Reply #10 - 03/22/20 at 18:48:05

First, let me say I derive great enjoyment from this community, the depth of knowledge and support offered by its members and Steve.  I try to be receptive and respectful to contrary perspectives; in this case, a cautionary note of Caveat Emptor: quackwatch.org/device/reports/spooky2.

Anecdotal evidence has its place, but not science in the absence of replicating results.  Indeed, Spooky.

Wishing all of you good health and good sounds during these difficult times.

IP Logged
lazb
Seasoned Member

Reply #11 - 03/22/20 at 20:55:32

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #12 - 03/23/20 at 01:22:36

Quote:
First, let me say I derive great enjoyment from this community, the depth of knowledge and support offered by its members and Steve.  I try to be receptive and respectful to contrary perspectives; in this case, a cautionary note of Caveat Emptor: quackwatch.org/device/reports/spooky2.

Anecdotal evidence has its place, but not science in the absence of replicating results.  Indeed, Spooky.

Wishing all of you good health and good sounds during these difficult times.

It would be shocking to me if there weren't several similar web sites.  This one discredits Rife in the first paragraph as expected.  Here is the link that can be clicked on so readers can get a balanced perspective. https://www.quackwatch.org/device/reports/spooky2.

I guess the proverbial question is this:  Is science really science if it is not accepted by the leaders of the scientific community?

I appreciate the civility at which you disagree... it is why so many people enjoy this forum.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Doug
Seasoned Member

Reply #13 - 03/23/20 at 05:35:12

I built a 9 volt frequency generator back in 1996 to kill some body invaders.  Was my complete recovery from fibromyalgia due partially or fully to this bug zapping?  Who knows.  But one thing is certain, the frequency generator was a lot of fun to build and use, and it served as the basis for many interesting discussions with family, friends, and co-workers.  I do find it most interesting that a significant, and seemingly growing, number of natural practitioners utilize frequency generators in guiding their sick patients back to good health.  

Listening to Oscar Peterson Plays Count Basie - 1956.
Oscar Peterson, Ray Brown, Herb Ellis, Buddy Rich

Jay’s CD2T-Mk3
Denafrips Pontus II
ZROCK2 25th Mods
CSP3 25th & Custom Mods
PAP Quintets with Voxativ 1.6
First Watt J2 or Cary 300SEI
driving Voxativs—no crossover
LFD NCSE driving 15” Woofers
  IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Reply #14 - 03/23/20 at 12:21:56

Seems likely that the culturally ensconced "belief systems" and methods of science will eventually reach a consensus that "matter" is fundamentally energy. But even if we think of cells as composed of sub-atomic particles of matter and energy, both are driven by and effected by energy. And energy, by nature, is interactive, whether subtle or forceful. When we feel heat, for most of us in western culture, by conditioning we feel it as tissues or cells warming up, but isn't it actually energetic interaction that causes this sensation, the subatomic particles of cells excited by the experience of heat energy.

Heat has energetic signatures, as does any focussed "form" of energy, and different frequencies have long been associated with modifying cellular, emotional, etc, patterns...causing us to feel better or worse depending on the frequencies. Whether light, sound, subsonic sound, or from plants or harmonically focussed practices.  

Considering how long energetic medicine has been around, and that all ancient earth based cultures before industrialization have explored it deeply.... all that effort in exploration and discovery, overlaps in discoveries, and that traditions continue today, is compelling to me. Subtler energy/frequency medicine has been refined for millennia, holding up and expanding with long "testing" through time. Consider ancient sound therapies with gongs, bells and chimes, tuning forks, lights, acupuncture, Qi Gong, and martial arts based practices...and plant based medicines whether herbal, oils, or homeopathy have long been explored on energetic levels...Even allopathic medicines are functionally energetic/cellular activity modifiers.

Though less described by corporate culture, talented practitioners of subtler energetic medicines remain as or more successful in many areas than western "science" based medicine. And though discredited for decades by overly "skeptical"  scientific method, more and more, in many places, including hospitals and clinics around the world, energy medicine is used as primary and  "complimentary" medicine.

Finally, considering that transformative energetic activity is primary to all functions of nature, how can we take energetic medicine so lightly? Yet we do, even without knowing we do, pointing to the powerful influences of cultural conditioning influenced by long-held modifications of reality that we learn to hold as true...the definition of delusion, in believing something that is not quite true, we don't know to check it out, so very tricky to solve.

Science has had a challenging past, its trends integrating the conditioned cultural ideologies of it practitioners....making it good and bad...and certainly far from flawless. Whether influenced by fear of "pagan" beliefs as it was in some factions of the early days, or too heavily influenced by trying to "make" money in more recent times, too often, science sets out to prove things we think we know, more-so than seeking to discover things.

Without an open mind that encourages and supports exploration and discovery, allowing for discovery of the unknown as we explore scientific method, it is simply not true science.

All Modified: PSA-P5>DIY Strip/Shunyata Defender>RevolutionMacMini/Amarra-KTE Singxer/Gustardx20pro/ZBIT/CSP3>OldChen 300B/845, Torii IV>Omega S-A-H-O monitors/SVS Micro3000>Pi PCs-DIY PCs, ICs, USB, I2S, Speaker-SR and aluminum w ball bearing feet
  IP Logged
Brian
Seasoned Member

Reply #15 - 03/24/20 at 04:27:44

Steve wrote:  "If you're a fan of ancient history from a non-academic perspective, there are hospitals dating 10,000 years and older that used only sound to heal all things."

Steve, to me that is facinating!
I thank you for that story.

Brian

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #16 - 03/24/20 at 05:27:02

Brian,

I learned that from Abd'el Hakim Awyan, Mystical Wisdom-Keeper in Egypt.

I found some info on him at this link: https://egyptexperience.wordpress.com/2011/06/09/abdul-hakim-aywan-mystical-wisd...

WWW   IP Logged
Brian
Seasoned Member

Reply #17 - 03/25/20 at 02:38:39

Thank you Steve. That Aegyptian fellow is fascinating! I love anything mystical, and especially if it is beneficial.

The book "Lost Science" by Gerry Vassilatos is one of my favorites. It has chapters on:
Baron Karl von Reichenbach
Thomas Henry Moray
Nathan Stubblefield
Vladimir Gavreau
Royal Raymond Rife
Antonio Meucci
and
Nikola Tesla.

Perhaps also other names, but those I remember. A fascinating education. Nathan Stubblefield's work with electricity in Kentucky is to me especially puzzling. I do not understand how he was tapping into Earth energy to energize his electrical appliances.  

Baron Reichenbach's charitable work with sleep walking patients is another interesting mystery.  Very bizarre stuff.  

Brian

IP Logged
maddog07
Seasoned Member

seeker of truth

Reply #18 - 04/03/20 at 19:51:32

and right under our noses is a mass distribution system for electromagnetic radiation.... we all have 450,000,000 to 3,800,000,000 hz waves hitting us.  And if we go to 5G... ghz, we have 24,000,000,000 - 80,000,000,000 zinging us.  Just need to lower the frequency and up the strength...!!!  I'm only being a little facetious.

Decware Torii MK3, Wyred4Sound DAC2, Theta Digital Miles, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5, Aesthetix Calypso, Wyred STP-SE, Martin Logan Vista, Audio Nirvana 12" Alnico's, PS Audio PW P5, Goertz, Kimber, Nordost and DIY wires, PSA pwr cords, Cary SLI-80, DM945's.....
  IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Reply #19 - 04/03/20 at 21:48:48

Wow, what a great word maddog- facetious! I had to look that one up!

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #20 - 04/03/20 at 23:36:56

Is there a frequency that can be produced by a generator that can protect us from 5G frequencies... like a neutralizer or some sort that can be placed in our homes at least?

IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Reply #21 - 04/04/20 at 02:43:29

beowulf,

I have a rudimentary understanding that might help, hopefully enough for your excellent research abilities to take deeper.

There are a lot of things that are supposed to help. The basic ideas seem to be based on reestablishing and supporting our relationship with healthy natural frequencies to entrain with...like the Schumann resonance, discovered by Schumann a long time ago, the resonate frequency of the space between the Earth and the ionosphere, which changes some, but has been roughly 7.84 Hz. With its harmonics, this is the frequency we are innately associated with, as are all earth things by long heritage, including our air, water, earth, minerals, food, so what we are made of so to speak, that is in a world without excess negative EMF/RF.

Like 60 Hz and harmonics/noise running through our house wires, these are ever-present frequencies everywhere around us in industrial societies, frequencies we inadvertently entrain with, overwhelming our healthier frequency associations and causing energetic and therefore cellular, mental and emotional agitation. Also other EMF frequencies produced by modern devices, and Radio waves...running into Gigahertz, are, in the air, ubiquitous. A theory is that by entraining with all this, besides being sort of cooked by some, to our systems, they are noise and irritants, while also dissociating us from our innate grounded stability. Overwhelmed by frequencies that are unhealthy for us, agitated, we literally lose "touch" with much of our innate "comfort" frequencies we were made with and of.

So a lot the tech around dealing with unhealthy EMF/RF is designed to reawaken association with these very low frequencies, and by association with healthy frequencies, we become less vulnerable to entraining with not so healthy ones....   While at the same time, trying to mitigate/transform the negative frequencies that mess us up...

So it is a lot about "grounding," draining energy we are not good with into the ground, while taking in the positive low frequencies from the earth....some simple things like standing or sitting meditation, meditation made stronger by putting bare feet on the ground....Qi Gong, Tai Chi, martial arts practices with attention to balancing systems and cultivating our natural earth ground, while learning to consciously use it to help us harmonize our energetic and cellular systems.

Also chipping away at each area of agitation as much as is possible, the more we cover, the less agitated our body/minds are, and the more easily we can associate with natural healing energies...Like filters for our house wires... Or having minerals around known to help us align with innate frequencies and ground, like tourmaline, shungite and more... Filters and transformers of energy made of minerals and metals thought to set up flows of energy movement, taking messed up energy in the air and transforming it into healthy energy... a basis of orgonite, like Steve uses for his vibration bases—energy cleaners if done well.... PEMF devices (pulsed electro magnetic field) are quite interesting to me, emitting very low earth based...innate frequencies and harmonics to entrain with, as well as other known healing frequencies a lot of times... I would imagine the devices Steve is talking about in this thread might be able to be used to this effect, but I can't really say not having personally explored Spooky tech much.

Some folks seem to have a more logical handle on it all than others, and it can get a little weird with some, but many folks seem to benefit from using variations of these theories and tools.

For devices made by people with some pretty deep attention and history in these areas, you might like to check out Earth Calm, or Alan Maher Health, and others. Hope this helps some and that more folks will contribute.

Edit: I forgot to mention Blushield as another device maker that might be worth looking at.

Will

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #22 - 04/05/20 at 07:31:33

Will, thanks for the very detailed reply.  I have never experimented with shungite and the like.  Very interesting, thanks for the references I'll have a look and see what I can  find.

IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Reply #23 - 04/06/20 at 01:35:45

You are welcome. If you come up with interesting things, please let us know whatever you figure out.

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #24 - 04/07/20 at 22:47:59

Hey Steve, if the Wuhan Virus can be killed with frequencies, how about the common cold and flu?

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #25 - 04/09/20 at 03:02:11

Yes, the common cold and flu are no different. Frequencies can be used to both kill things and heal things. The secret is to know the frequency for each thing. Sometimes rather than chasing down the exact frequency of all your viral and bacterial enemies which can be very time consuming, it's easier to just use frequencies to heal your immune system and let nature handle the details.

During this crisis I simply boost my immune system with frequencies and try to eat right. For the virus I get a bit more hi-tech. Using a process called DNA entanglement, I put the two kill frequencies into my DNA by passing magnetic waves through a finger nail clipping. The result is in real time with every living cell in my body having the frequencies 24/7. This way when the virus enters the body and plugs itself into the cell's DNA it will be like plugging itself into an electrical outlet and getting electrocuted. I picture it exploding... just to ad some satisfaction to it.  

I find it somehow gratifying to realize that there is a KEY or frequency, and in some cases a set frequencies for every enemy to the human body that can instantly bring it down. It's like the walls of Jericko but on a microscopic level.

Armed with the database and software and tools to scan yourself, you realize it is more power than you could ever fully take advantage of, and you also realize that it's good to know what your doing. For example, some have had the bright idea to do full frequency sweeps in an attempt to kill everything. This sadly works all too well and floods the body with waste products from all the dead parasites and everything else it killed., to the point where you will poison yourself and become very sick for days or weeks. Of course if you make it through that, you'll feel pretty damn good for awhile but there are easier ways.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #26 - 06/28/20 at 05:23:56

Two things:  One, Decware is doing well.  Despite our reduced hours -- this epidemic that is keeping people at home all summer has kept our sales at winter levels so we are currently up by 300% compared to all past years at this time.

The second is DECFEST 2020?

I believe we are shifting to phase 4 in our state meaning gatherings of 50 people are "legal".  At this point that is somewhat promising. We're going to watch the trends for another 30 days and then make some more concrete decisions...  

We'll keep you posted.

Also, so far as we know, the  COVID-19 frequencies are the same, so again if you have contracted this virus, application of these two frequencies will kill it in about three minutes.  They can be applied in a number of ways and are recommended as a preventative in combination with immune system stimulation frequencies. Note many of the immune system stimulation frequencies can also be found in the audio bandwidths and tunings of well compiled and recorded music so listening to stuff that sounds good can be very beneficial. 

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
ZZuZZaXX
Verified Member

Reply #27 - 06/28/20 at 13:32:22

Okay, this is freaky.  How about a CD of frequency recordings, each 3 minute long?  Would that work?  Does the frequency need to be alone and isolated or can it be recorded along with music, you know, like something sweet to mask the taste of the cough medicine?

IP Logged
seikosha
Seasoned Member

Reply #28 - 06/28/20 at 19:35:24

How do we know that the specific application of these frequencies don’t kill good cells/things in our bodies?

Mini Torii, SE84UFO, Quicksilver Horn Monos, ZStage, CSP3 Omega Super3XRS, Omega SAM, Omega Junior 8xrs, Cambridge CXC, Shiit Bifrost 2, PS Audio P3 Powerplant
  IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #29 - 06/28/20 at 21:19:40

outside of the vulnerable, which is like 90% of us, we need to forget the mask-wearer joke and get on with natural herd immunity.

the abject liars and cowards that make up the progressive-marxist left and their marxist propaganda arm, the mass media, have us fed on fear and its brother: ignorance.

the CCP (chinese communist party) and their spawn are laughing down hard at us and the pathetic way the democrat-run states have handled the wuhan plague.

as i see it we have 2 major enemies: the progressive-marxist left and their brothers in the CCP. God damn hard to the no, to both of them.

the hell that has been literally created by the pathetic democrat rule in those states over the last 50-55 yrs has produced nothing but pure shame and terror.

IP Logged
ArtMan
Seasoned Member

Reply #30 - 06/29/20 at 18:25:02

Piezoman,

I do NOT want political discussion to be a part of this forum. I would rather focus on that which unites us as human beings, not what divides us.

Acer Laptop, Curious USB cable, Holo Audio May L2 DAC, ZRock 2, SE84UFO25, Fast 15 Network, Caintuck Audio Fast 15, Decware DSR3S/DHC2/ZFOCUS cables, Swiss Digital Fuse Boxes, Cryotone tubes (5AR4-WC, EL84-WC X 2, ECC88-WC, 0A3-WC X 2, 0D3-WC, 12AU7-WCL)
  IP Logged
ZENTISH
Verified Member

Reply #31 - 06/29/20 at 19:34:26

There was a speaker maker- Randy Bankert of Sonist who was working on sound waves as a cure for some ailments, he was working with some doc ( I wish I knew who) but sadly he passed away a few years ago. I had a talk with him about this and was excited because I have a chronic condition (fibromyalgia) and would like to have seen some type of therapy developed for this.
     Anyway he made some great speakers for low watt amps, I own the Concerto 4's with 97db rating. that I'm running mono blocked Zen Triodes on the woofs and a Decware EL34.2 stereo amp on the tweets.
     Someone took over the company and they are still being made today.

TISH

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #32 - 06/30/20 at 17:34:09

Quote:
I had a talk with him about this and was excited because I have a chronic condition (fibromyalgia) and would like to have seen some type of therapy developed for this.

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #33 - 07/02/20 at 22:20:33

So at this stage of the COVID drama, we will have to be making a decision soon about DECFEST in October.

No decision has been made as of yet, but when it is made, it will be largely based on the following data:

https://medium.com/analyticaper/covid-19-what-the-data-tells-us-3a08e42ee36f.

What it will not be based on is "dire warnings" from the ratings-driven news media.  We will follow our states guidelines and common sense.  

Perhaps the biggest influence on our decision will be finding out what our neighbors think.

Steve Deckert

WWW   IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #34 - 07/03/20 at 00:15:43

Steve- Thank you for sharing that link to the article by Josh. I will read through that this weekend, but it looks a lot more realistic than the pablum they have been feeding the masses. Regarding your future decision regarding Decfest, everyone here will respect your decision as we know it will be made after digesting all the data and a large dose of commonsense and passion. Again, thanks for the great gear and have a great weekend. Happy listening.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
donovan
Verified Member

Reply #35 - 07/05/20 at 03:06:42

I haven't opened this thread because, well, it's topic is a bummer. Little did I know the fascinating information contained therein!

Did you know that our sense of smell still operates on an unknown mechanism? The Chandler Burr book entitled "Emperor of Scent" is about Luca Turin, a perfume enthusiast, who posits that smells come from frequencies and vibrations. Needless to say his ideas are not widely accepted.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print