Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 09:44:16 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Taboo Mkiii and Tori Junior for sale (Read 3403 times)
goodtune
Ex Member

Taboo Mkiii and Tori Junior for sale
01/12/20 at 17:31:18

Taboo Mkiii - upgraded 25th anniversary cherry case, two complete sets of tubes- one with a lot of hours the other new, two chicken head knobs- black and ivory for swapping looks, Type 1 Beeswax signal caps, ufo transformers. $1100.00  I posted this a while back and did not receive interest for a while then decided to send it back to Steve to have the base swapped. As luck had it three people became interested while it was there. Anyway long story short it’s for sale again along with my Torii Junior. I’ve downsized considerably and sold my house leaving two systems homeless. I have come to grips with selling for someone else to enjoy instead of storing in a closet. Please pm or email me as this forum is very unuser friendly. Thank you for the consideration.

Torii Junior- walnut base, two complete tube sets- one based on EL34’s the other 6L6’s. The 6L6’s are newer but both are very strong, also has gold and ivory chicken head knobs to swap out for your choosing. $1600

IMG_4024.JPG
  IP Logged
goodtune
Ex Member

Re: Taboo Mkiii and Tori Junior for sale
Reply #1 - 01/16/20 at 00:59:25

Taboo iii has been sold

IP Logged
AlexR
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 01/18/20 at 22:33:27

Hi,

Does the Torri Jr. have stepped attenuators?

Thanks!

AlexR   IP Logged
goodtune
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 01/18/20 at 22:54:21

The Torii Jr does not have stepped attenuators. Not sure which is your preference but I actually had Steve take the steeped out of the taboo. It offered less control. Thanks

IP Logged
goodtune
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 01/24/20 at 03:40:22

Torii Junior is now also sold

IP Logged
SemperBri
Verified Member

Reply #5 - 03/18/20 at 22:15:54

Just missed it, nice unit.