Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/24/24 at 05:29:48 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: Torii Jr. - 1 yr. old (Read 1568 times)
jslateiv
Seasoned Member

FS: Torii Jr. - 1 yr. old
12/31/19 at 16:40:16

FS:  Torii Jr..    I am the second owner, Amp was made in Dec. 2018 (1yr. old). I bought with some existing shipping damage, cosmetic only. Amp is configured with smooth volume controls and the Jupiter HT Cryo  caps.  Have used this amp in a TV/Den based system for the last 5 months.  Amp functions perfectly and sounds great.  Had no issue driving Triangle Celius speakers.  Will come with a spare quad of matched EL34's,  never used.  I checked the current EL34's on my tester and they still show 90% with matching Ia.
I've tried to capture the few scratches and dings as best as possible.  There is a small chip out of each of the 2 rear Power tube sockets.  This does not effect the socket pins.  There is a dent on the right rear corner.  I have touched it up and while there,  it blends in nicely and doesn't call attention to itself.   There is a very slight extremely shallow scar on the left side that is only visible when the light hits it just right.   It is very hard to see in the Left-side photograph.   If you would like other specific photos,  just let me know.

Even with minor cosmetic condition,  you can easily see in the pictures that it is a beautiful base that shines, looks gorgeous and does not appear damaged.

$1700 including shipping w/insurance.

PureFidelity Harmony (SS Zephyr MIMC / ZYX Ultimate 100 / Miyajima Madake) > Roon/NUC > Holo KTE May > Supratek Cortese LCR > SE84-25 Zen / Gerus 300B / Radu Tarta Ultimate 300B > Triangle Celius 202 / Zu Omen (Hi-Mod) / ZenMstrL-F15 : PSA P12 : Iconoclast Cabling
  IP Logged
jslateiv
Seasoned Member

SOLD -  Torii Jr. - 1 yr. old
Reply #1 - 01/26/20 at 15:33:48

SOLD!   at asking (for reference)

PureFidelity Harmony (SS Zephyr MIMC / ZYX Ultimate 100 / Miyajima Madake) > Roon/NUC > Holo KTE May > Supratek Cortese LCR > SE84-25 Zen / Gerus 300B / Radu Tarta Ultimate 300B > Triangle Celius 202 / Zu Omen (Hi-Mod) / ZenMstrL-F15 : PSA P12 : Iconoclast Cabling
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print