Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 23:16:12 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: Sophia Amp, Custom Speakers, iFi IDSD & iT (Read 2184 times)
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

FS: Sophia Amp, Custom Speakers, iFi IDSD & iT
10/08/19 at 16:34:17

Well the time has come to part with my bedroom listening system, I just haven't been using it and these components need a new home.

SOLD: Used Sophia Electric Baby Amplifier with 2 sets of Svetlana 6p1t and a pair of Western Electric 396A tubes. This is a push pull 10 watt tube amplifier. I'm the 2nd owner. I'd rate the Agon condition as 6/7 of 10. Original MSRP was $750.00, yours for $250.00 + shipping. SOLD

Used pair of GR Research X-LS Encore bookshelf speakers. These speakers include the Sonicap upgrade and No-Rez resonance foam in the cabinet.  These speakers were custom built by MLundy (Audio Circle poster) from MDF and are painted with Duratex black paint (medium texture). They sound great and are in excellent condition. Cost of parts and build were over $800.  Yours for $400.00 plus shipping. They are heavy so shipping will be on the high side.

Used iFi Audio IDSD Micro DAC/Headphone Amp w/ extras.  I am the 2nd owner, the DAC was lightly used and is in excellent condition (Agon scale 8/10). New this unit cost $500.00. Yours for $265.00 shipped USPS priority mail.

Used iFi Audio iTube2 tube buffer/preamp with extras. [/b]This was purchased new in 2017 and includes a iFi 12V low noise power supply and 5 GE JAN 5670W NIB replacement tubes. Sounds great and is in excellent condition (Agon scale 9/10). New cost totaled $475.00. Yours for $315.00 shipped USPS priority mail.

Used pair of Skylan 24" black speaker stands.
Top speaker plate measures 7.5" wide by 12" deep. Due to bulk they are only available for local sale/pick up in the Philadelphia/Wilmington DE area. Yours for $150.00 picked up.

Payment via PayPal, certified check or personal check is fine. I will ship promptly once payment is received and verified. Pictures and additional information is available - see my Audio Circle classified listings under user nature boy (my AC handle).

Please PM me if you are interested and thanks for looking.

HK

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR Modwright modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th Ann. preamp > ZMA-25th Ann. amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Re: FS: Sophia Amp, Custom Speakers, iFi IDSD & iT
Reply #1 - 10/09/19 at 17:41:48

The Sophia Baby amplifier has sold.

HK

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR Modwright modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th Ann. preamp > ZMA-25th Ann. amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 10/12/19 at 23:15:35

The iFi Audio iTube 2 has sold.

HK

IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 11/09/19 at 20:58:57

All items except the Reality speaker cables (cyo'd solid copper core) & the Skylan speaker stands are sold. If your in the Greater Philadelphia/Wilmington DE area I'll make someone a good deal. I may also be able to deliver to Morris/Essex County,NJ in the next couple months. Shoot me a PM.

HK

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print