Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/18/24 at 11:47:07 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dr. Ed Pong - UltraAnalogue Recordings (Read 2161 times)
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Dr. Ed Pong - UltraAnalogue Recordings
05/20/19 at 22:30:57

I just wanted to make sure that everyone is aware of the company, UltraAnalogue Recordings. Dr. Ed Pong is the owner. He has his own recording studio set up in his home in Ontario, Canada. In this studio, he records onto 15ips reel to reel, using state of the art equipment. In an enclosed swimming pool area, he has recorded some of the greatest living classical musicians. The ambiance of this modified pool area is just wonderful.

Through a stroke of luck, I was able to get my hands on a CD sample of a few of these recordings. They are just unbelievable. The quality of recording and performance is second to none. There are samples of some of these on YouTube listed under UltraAnalogue Recordings. Check em out.

If you own a 15ips reel to reel player, you owe it to yourself to pick up a few of his recordings. They are truly a labor of love.

(2)SE84UFO(Balanced Monoblocs) OR Sansui AU-222
Crown sub amp
Cambridge Audio CXN(ModWright) • ZBIT
SL-1210MK5(KAB Mods) Soundsmith Aida MKll cart • Darlington Labs MP-7
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
Lii Audio PT-10/W-15 in open baffles
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Re: Dr. Ed Pong - UltraAnalogue Recordings
Reply #1 - 05/23/19 at 02:35:12

You can find more info on UltraAnalogue Recordings here:  https://www.decware.com/newsite/UATAPE.html

Also, in the Analog Tape Forum, Ed is a frequent poster!

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Re: Dr. Ed Pong - UltraAnalogue Recordings
Reply #2 - 06/25/19 at 05:09:05

In the Analogue Tape forum here on the site, I frequently comment on UltraAnalogue Recordings making reference to specific tapes so that you can purchase the exact tape for yourself.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print