04/16/24 at 09:08:56 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
smaller Omegas (Read 3838 times)
Scott in mich
Verified Member

smaller Omegas
06/03/18 at 16:06:45

I read about the S3HOXRS loudspeakers and they seem to be wonderful.  Has anyone tried the smaller Super 3 XRS or even the monitors like the Super 3i or Super 7's?

I'm in a small room so thinking these might be good alternatives.

thanks,

Scott

Sota Sapphire, Audiomods, Grado Green/8MZ, Antique Sound USA PP-1, Schiit Modi 2 multi, SE84UFO, Betsy Baffle, DSR IC's, Double Helix+
  IP Logged
Jeff of Arabica
Seasoned Member

Name the greatest of
all inventors...
Accident.

Re: smaller Omegas
Reply #1 - 06/11/18 at 00:03:50

Lonely Raven has/had a set of Omega monitors, but I forget which model.  You may want to reach out to him with your questions.  

I have the Super Alnico High Output towers and can’t say enough good things about them.  Louis’ proprietary drivers and cabinet design are superb!

Canary Audio Grand Reference Monos//ZMA//Zen Ultra//Taboo MKIII//Waversa DAC3//ModWright Oppo UDP-205// PS Audio P20//Canary Audio MC-10//Van den Hul Colibri "Stradivarius"//FFYX T1803 TT//SonoruS Reel-to-Reel & tube playback preamp//Tannoy Westminster Speakers
  IP Logged
hells

Re: smaller Omegas
Reply #2 - 05/02/20 at 05:27:59

I haven't tried the smaller ones, but I have the Omega Compact Alnico Monitors. Love them, they're a fantastic speaker, and Louis is a great guy.

Omega CAM's | Rythmik F12SE | Schiit Gungnir MB | Torii Jr/25th Anniv | SE84UFO | Thorens TD160BC MkII | Tisbury Mini Passive Preamp II | Hegel H190
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print