03/29/24 at 15:13:07 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My Can System (Read 3288 times)
Delta 77

My Can System
05/10/18 at 05:25:04

[/img]

I really don’t listen to my Headphone System all that much..
But when I do,, I’m pretty satisfied with it..
These are my first headphones , along with my first headphone amp..
ZMF “Auteur”
DECWARE “CSP3”

INNUOS-ZEN mk3(streamer)
HOLO-Spring3(dac)
DECWARE-Zrock2-25th
DENON-DP59L (TT)
DECWARE-ZP3
ARIC AUDIO-Passive pre
DECWARE-ZMA
TEKTON-Double Impact SE
TEKTON-Enzo sub x 2
PI AUDIO-UberBUSS
PIaudio/Hapa/Zenwave/TWL
DECWARE-CSP3-25th(HP amp)
ZMF ”Auteur”
  IP Logged
Jeff of Arabica
Seasoned Member

Name the greatest of
all inventors...
Accident.

Re: My Can System
Reply #1 - 05/10/18 at 06:19:39

My introduction to Decware was through Zach, at ZMF.  He turned me onto the Taboo MKIII, which was my very first Decware amp.  I had the ZMF Ori’s and absolutely loved that combination. I am very intrigued by the Auteurs and have come close to pulling the trigger on a set a couple times.  

Right now, with the recent mods to my ZMA, the low volume performance has improved - so clear, nuanced, and dense. I’m hearing more at these lower levels than I every have.  I’ve found a good volume level that keeps me content and my family sleeping.  So with that, my headphone listening time has diminished.  

You have a pretty amazing combination in those headphones and amp.

Canary Audio Grand Reference Monos//ZMA//Zen Ultra//Taboo MKIII//Waversa DAC3//ModWright Oppo UDP-205// PS Audio P20//Canary Audio MC-10//Van den Hul Colibri "Stradivarius"//FFYX T1803 TT//SonoruS Reel-to-Reel & tube playback preamp//Tannoy Westminster Speakers
  IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Re: My Can System
Reply #2 - 05/10/18 at 20:48:51

I bought Jeff's Ori phones, and was gobsmaked at their performance, but not until I hooked them up to the right amp. Though I keep trying, I have yet to come close to that combination. Thank you forever Jeff.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print