Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 15:55:28 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Member (Read 2067 times)
ja1
Verified Member

03/20/18 at 07:40:31

New member here. Although I have been lurking for some time. I received my ZP3 a little over 2 weeks ago and I cant say enough about how good it sounds. I just rolled in a pair of "Butt Ugly" RCA 12ax7 from Brent Jessee.  That made a great preamp sound even better! I am fairly new to home audio and very new to tube amps. I just want to say thanks to Decware for making a high quality, unbelievably great sounding product at a price that the average Joe can afford. And thanks to all the people who contribute to this forum. I've been picking your brains with out you even knowing it Wink John

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Re: New Member
Reply #1 - 03/20/18 at 20:43:34

John - Welcome aboard! I have a ZP3 going on about two plus years and you won't believe how good that bad boy is going to sound in a few months. I too lurked for a long time, bought a SC83CS Kit and now have a whole closet filled with Decware gear, and a CSP3 preamp at Decware getting a new base and warranty transferred. Keep us posted on your progress and happy listening, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print