Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 06:15:08 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
oppo-zbit-csp3-zroc-zma-hr1 = Music Heaven (Read 3855 times)
fred
Verified Member

oppo-zbit-csp3-zroc-zma-hr1 = Music Heaven
01/09/18 at 19:15:31

oppo-zbit-csp3-zroc-zma-hr1 = Music Heaven

not much more i can say right now, but i now know what music heaven is

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: oppo-zbit-csp3-zroc-zma-hr1 = Music Heaven
Reply #1 - 01/09/18 at 19:22:09

That's great to hear Fred! What cabling did you decide on?

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
SonicSeeker
Seasoned Member

Listening to the
music not the
equipment

Reply #2 - 01/09/18 at 19:25:32

Welcome.

serveimage_008.jpg

IP Logged
fred
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 01/09/18 at 19:29:42

Lon, i am borrowing a set of voodoo Stradivarius from a friend who also loan me a set of DL labs, and some home made set. so far i have only listened to the Stradivarius. i am afraid to look at the price of those cables

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #4 - 01/09/18 at 19:34:22

I hear you Fred. My whole main system is almost Stradivarius, either the original Stradivarius RCA (CXU to ZTPRE), Stradivarius Amati XLR (DirectStream DAC to ZTPRE and ZTPRE to ZBIT) or Stradivarius Cremona RCA (from the two stereo outputs of my ZBIT to the Torii Mk III and Taboo Mk IV). I paid a lot of money for them either used or demo from the manufacturer. . . and I wish I had the cash in my bank account, but I am very happy to have them--excellent sound, best line level cabling I've heard.

The only line level cabling not Stradivarius is a 3 meter run of WireWorld Eclipse XLR from my Dynalab Magnum 90T SE tuner to the ZTPRE. These are pretty good cables. . . but in time I hope to replace them. . . but 3 meter VooDoo Cables coat a LOT!

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print