Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HR1 Demo please (Read 4646 times)
KevinA
Verified Member

HR1 Demo please
01/05/18 at 17:42:31

Hi Guys,

I am Kevin, flying in from the UK to Chicago on 18th Jan - 21st. I would if possible like to listen to briefly to a pair of HR1 speakers in a location close to central Chicago.

I would like to ask if someone who owns a pair would be kind enough to let me listen to a couple of tracks (I can bring CD/SACD) or if you have vinyl great? I am a UK Distributor for high end hifi and cannot make it to Peoria where Steve is based in the time I have.

My aim from this is to decide whether to import these speakers to the UK so our customers can benefit from what appears to be a great speaker.

Many thanks for your time.

Kevin

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: HR1 Demo please
Reply #1 - 01/05/18 at 18:24:59

Hi Kevin, I hope someone can respond, I don't remember any of the Chicago area denizens here with HR-1 speakers. If possible make time to go to Decware, especially if you are considering importing them, you could hear them at their best and also discuss distribution etc.

I'm far away on the far east of the Cleveland Ohio area enjoying my HR-1s daily. They're very satisfying speakers.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
KevinA
Verified Member

Re: HR1 Demo please
Reply #2 - 01/05/18 at 18:30:01

Many thanks indeed Lon. I would love to meet Steve and go down to Decware but I just don't have the time as it's a 2.5hr drive each way so a potential 8hr.

The HR1 looks very interesting by all accounts sounds great.

K

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print