04/23/24 at 15:01:53 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Zen Mystery Amplifier (Read 5500 times)
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Zen Mystery Amplifier
12/30/17 at 15:16:24

The Zen Mystery Amp is the most musically rewarding amplifier i have ever heard.  Exceptional rendering of all recorded music formats - CD's, SACD's, HiRez streamed music, and vinyl.  Handles full range orchestral music to intimate acoustical or vocal selections with an unmatched level of detail and realism.  It's a dream come true for music lovers.

HK

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR Modwright modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th Ann. preamp > ZMA-25th Ann. amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Zen Mystery Amplifier
Reply #1 - 12/30/17 at 15:32:14

Short and sweet! I'm going to share this on the Decware Facebook page. Thanks.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #2 - 12/30/17 at 15:41:45

HK- I feel that way about our whole Decware/Omega system. I can't think of a better way to close out 2017 and welcome in 2018 that relaxing and listening to music with family and friends. Just received one Lorenna McKinnett record I was missing from her catalog to start off this holiday weekend. Happy listening, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Jeff1

Reply #3 - 04/14/18 at 05:44:11

ZMA with CD and SACD I love the combination. My vinyl friend doesn't even like coming over to listen anymore. Says his system sounds lacking after a listening session with my rig even though he has 3x the money spent. BTW I am not dissing vinyl as I was a vinyl guy long long ago but I just prefer the digital. Additionally I think if I had the extra scratch The Omega Super High Output monitors would be a nice have match with the ZMA.

PI Audio Uberbuss, Esoteric K05X, ELF gold Interconnect, TabooMK4,ZMF Silver Michanikos, ZMF Atrium Closed Back.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print