Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/23/24 at 21:23:23 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Another Speaker Recommendation Thread (Read 4312 times)
roggae
Seasoned Member

Another Speaker Recommendation Thread
11/10/17 at 03:18:27

so i've been listening to the Zu Audio critics out there and maybe lending them too much credence, but i was thinking, if Zu Audio speakers tend to "color" the music - and a smoother dispersion and a flatter frequency response is more desirable then what kind of speakers are we looking at?  you guys have any ideas?  have you heard these criticisms of Zu Audio before?  i'm mostly thinking over at /r/audiophile Tongue Tongue

my budget is $1K, but optimally i'd like to spend less.

IP Logged
RF
Verified Member

Re: Another Speaker Recommendation Thread
Reply #1 - 05/24/18 at 04:37:38

Hi Roggae,

I am a fan of ZU audio speakers... my budget was also 1k couple years ago... so I started with “dirty weekends”  I just loved the sound. For 1k I my eyes they were the best.... until I heard soul supremes.. they are in different league... but at same time I kept my DW as backups.

I would highly recommend them... give Gerrit a call he is very nice and knowledgeable.

If you don’t like them for any reason, you can return it till 60 days I think... or Upgrade for up to a year for full amount. You can’t beat that.

Regards,
RF

IP Logged
ScottNC
Seasoned Member

Re: Another Speaker Recommendation Thread
Reply #2 - 05/31/18 at 01:33:56

Smiley

TORII MKIV-25th,ZBIT,ZROCK2-25th,ZTPRE-25th,ZLC,DNA2's, REL S/3 SHO
MyTek Brooklyn DAC+,Sonore ultraRendu LinearPS,sonicTransport APi7 4TB
Woo WA6, Sennheiser HD660s
RoomTreatments,LineFeed,DHC1’s,DSR’s,ZENST,TriodeWireLabs,TimberNation Maple Plats
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print