03/28/24 at 21:40:32 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ZRACK (Read 3381 times)
pursuitofnow
Seasoned Member

ZRACK
11/06/17 at 06:45:16

I've been shopping around for racks quite a while now and keep coming back to the ZRACK. I need a rack to go in the living room that needs to look somewhat like furniture and not something thats looks like it would be in Nasa. From the majority I've considered, the prices are quite ridiculous. I know, handmade, locally sourced wood, etc, but $2k for for a 3 or 4 shelf rack is very pricey to me.

Do any of you have the ZRACK and care to comment? Pics of the ZRACK are rather scarce on the internet, so if you have one, could you please share some photos?

VPI Classic Signature | Koetsu Urushi Black | Bob's Sky 20 | ZP3 | Swiss Digital Fuse Box
DirectStream DAC (APS nickel transformers, Vocm mod)
ZTPRE | ZBIT | ZROCK2 | SE84UFO3
Omega Super 3 HO XRS | Deep 8
Zenwave D4 | PCR-11 | PI Audio Uberbuss
---
ZR 3
  IP Logged
fred
Verified Member

Re: ZRACK
Reply #1 - 11/06/17 at 13:20:02

Take a look at http://www.timbernation.com/Highendaudiorack_PopUp.html. I have purchased from them and all i can tell you is that there is no better. solid wood, slow air and kill dried, so it will not warp, he will customize it to your needs. delivers on time. can't say enough good things about them

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 11/07/17 at 07:30:38

fred wrote on 11/06/17 at 13:20:02:
Take a look at http://www.timbernation.com/Highendaudiorack_PopUp.html. I have purchased from them and all i can tell you is that there is no better. solid wood, slow air and kill dried, so it will not warp, he will customize it to your needs. delivers on time. can't say enough good things about them

That walnut rack is just down right sexy! Cool

IP Logged
Victor
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 11/07/17 at 10:19:47

Took a look! Beautiful! Thanks! Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print