Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 22:58:19 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
locating HR-1s to listen to (Read 7665 times)
lazb
Seasoned Member

locating HR-1s to listen to
09/21/17 at 21:06:42

Anyone near Little Rock, Ar. willing to share a listen?

IP Logged
ZYGI
Seasoned Member

HR-ONE

Re: locating HR-1s to listen to
Reply #1 - 09/22/17 at 22:52:51

If you're up for a road trip, you could be at Decware in 8 hours and listen the whole weekend during our Decfest Oct 6-8 and enjoy good food and drink.

Just a thought...

All Decware amps and sources, Turning Point Audio speakers
  IP Logged
litefootdan
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 09/23/17 at 02:56:12

Yes, Decfest is the way to do it!  You won't be sorry. The people are great and Steve is the most consummate of hosts. It is an overall fantastic affair.

Ortofon 2M Bronze | Merrillized AR "The Turntable" | ZP 2 | SE84UFO25 | HDT | Jensen Alnico 15's on the low "OB"
  IP Logged
lazb
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 10/16/17 at 22:16:55

Finally responding. Thanks for the heads up on the Zenfest. I made the trip and am not sorry. My complements and sinceere thanks to the hosts! Enjoyed meeting both you guys. Long talk with Ziggy and effusive compliments to Chef Dan and the chicken. I have received my Janszen Valentina actives back from the factory and had a chance to listen to them. They play all the notes but, after hearing the Decware speakers and electronics at the fest, realize they do NOT play the music for me. Have decided to try and sell them and switch to a Decware amp(Tori Jr.) and HR-1 speakers. Thanks to Ziggy for the "sales pitch"! Now I must try and be patient.  :'(

Joe

IP Logged
ZYGI
Seasoned Member

HR-ONE

Reply #4 - 10/20/17 at 21:19:37

Joe,

I didn't think it a sales pitch....just my passion for the speakers coming out!

I enjoyed taking with you at the fest, good times!

Zygi

All Decware amps and sources, Turning Point Audio speakers
  IP Logged
lazb
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 10/20/17 at 21:28:58

Hi, Zygi! I certainly meant no offense whatsoever! That reference was more in jest than anything! I really appreciate the honest input and, actually, an ear lent to the speakers is all the "sales pitch" that is needed.

Yeah, I enjoyed the good times immensely!    :o

Joe

IP Logged
fred
Verified Member

Reply #6 - 11/07/17 at 13:06:37

Guys, i just received my HR-1s and i am extremely impresses, If you are in south Florida and are interested in a pair and want to listen to them before you purchase them, i will gladly host you for a listening session in my house. just PM me. But i can tell you one thing, if you want insanely good speakers for the price, get them.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7 - 11/07/17 at 13:21:24

Fred, so glad you are enjoying the HR-1s. I agree, they are fantastic and I enjoy my pair every day!

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print