Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 22:41:50 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thank you Steve Deckert (Read 9664 times)
Barnharty
Ex Member

Thank you Steve Deckert
03/18/17 at 01:30:16

I'm just a line cook. I don't make much money. But, when I get home after a long day and get to listen to my SE84UFO, I'm in heaven. You could charge so much more for your outstanding products, but you choose not to. You allow this music lover a chance to hear music at a level of fidelity usually reserved only for the very wealthy.

Thanks
Brandon

IP Logged
Bottlehead
Seasoned Member

Re: Thank you Steve Deckert
Reply #1 - 03/18/17 at 01:49:16

AMEN to that, Barnharty!

IP Logged
Jeff of Arabica
Seasoned Member

Name the greatest of
all inventors...
Accident.

Reply #2 - 03/18/17 at 07:51:07

Brandon,
Your post puts a smile on my face.  

Happy listening!

Jeff Smiley

Canary Audio Grand Reference Monos//ZMA//Zen Ultra//Taboo MKIII//Waversa DAC3//ModWright Oppo UDP-205// PS Audio P20//Canary Audio MC-10//Van den Hul Colibri "Stradivarius"//FFYX T1803 TT//SonoruS Reel-to-Reel & tube playback preamp//Tannoy Westminster Speakers
  IP Logged
Ace-Tone
Seasoned Member

8+ years with
Decware gear and
Loving it!!!

Reply #3 - 03/18/17 at 18:02:41

+1 on that

SE84UFO25, ZP3, Zstage, ZR2, ZSB, DM947, HERESY iii
VPI-Traveler2 +SS Zephyr MKIIIes.
Cambridge CXC. Schiit Bimby DAC
IC's Audio Envy, Decware, RAC-PC's, Mapleshade Dbl Helix+Spkr wires & jumpers
Blue Circle PLC FX2X0e, Herbies, GIK, PI Audio DIY treatment
  IP Logged
jorgen
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 03/18/17 at 23:27:49

Most audioholics don't believe you can get a high quality music system unless you pay x10 of what you pay for a Decware product.

IP Logged
Tal
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 03/19/17 at 04:48:54

Smiley Smiley

SE84UFO2 25A mods x2, ZP3 25A mods, CSP3 25A mods, ZRock2 25A mods, Rega P3-24 Incognito tonearm rewire and Groovetracer mods, Bob's Devices SUT > ZP3, Denafrips Pontus + Hermes, Bluesound streamer, Zu Soul VI, Omega DeepOmega8 sub,
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #6 - 03/19/17 at 06:04:30

Great post!

This is exactly what made me check out Decware almost 20 years ago. And I'm so thinkful I did!

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #7 - 03/19/17 at 09:55:33

When people see my amp array with the black Decware IC`s and power cords everywhere, for the first time, they all say the same thing.
" Did you make them ?"
I say " No, they`re hand made in America, point to point, hard wired, he sells them at factory prices, really good....Decware "
For all I know they think I`m bonkers. When they hear the music they never mention, or look at the amps again. Maybe they do have a glance but I see them looking at the soundstage, looking at the speakers, checking out the deck. Very English reaction.
The music just speaks for itself.

Decware: Rachaels x 2 bridged, C. SP2+, ZP3, ZMC1, DHC-1 pw/cbl`s Michell Orbe + SME V + M.Benz LP s, Arcam CD33, Nakamichi LX5, Lowther acoustas DX2`s, WE 16g sp/cbl`s, Isotek mains substation, M & K subwoofer, Belden 8402 interconnects.
  IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #8 - 03/19/17 at 16:31:29

Brandon- Well said my friend. Amazing products, amazing talent that make them (everyone involved with Decware) and the people on the forum. Listening now and loving it all.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
SonicSeeker
Seasoned Member

Listening to the
music not the
equipment

Reply #9 - 03/19/17 at 17:47:39

well said hd,my thoughts also.

IP Logged
Skyblue
Verified Member

Reply #10 - 03/19/17 at 22:00:42

A friend once said to me, that I must of paid 20 thousands + on my system 😆😆😆

IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Reply #11 - 03/20/17 at 03:40:45

Hard not to reply to this thread. Though my system is not entirely Decware, The pieces that are Decware, are not for sale. That coming from one of those who has, on purpose, owned a mountain of different gear and ended up here.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Hekowee
Verified Member

Reply #12 - 03/20/17 at 16:43:20

Here, Here, or maybe that should be Hear, Hear. I too am so glad that by chance whilst looking for an audiophile grade headphone amp, I came across Decware a few years ago. My signature line with the corresponding equipment indicates that I went well beyond the headphone amp Tongue, at a fraction of the cost that I just couldn't justify paying for. Thanks Steve

Zen Torii Jr
CSP3
ZRock2
Zen Monolith 947
Silver interconnects
Silver Teflon speaker cables
ZSB switch box
Emotiva CD player
Yamaha Tuner
Technics SL-1200 Mark II turntable
Centrance Hifi-M8/iPhone streaming Tidal lossless 1,411 kbps
  IP Logged
litefootdan
Seasoned Member

Reply #13 - 03/24/17 at 06:07:15

Brandon,
I have to chime in as well.  Luckily I stumbled upon Decware by searching for a diy tube amplifier kit.  That was almost 5 years ago.  The most incredible part of my journey with Decware is that the less gear I have the better the music gets, and I am only taking cues from this forum.  Total immersion in music becomes a reality with gear of this caliber.  So sweet it is.
Thanks for starting this thread, it is obvious we here need another reason to give accolades to Steve and company's great talent and generosity.  

Ortofon 2M Bronze | Merrillized AR "The Turntable" | ZP 2 | SE84UFO25 | HDT | Jensen Alnico 15's on the low "OB"
  IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #14 - 03/31/17 at 19:21:11

litefootdan and Brandon, I too started my Decware journey around 4 years ago. I wont say it changed my life but it certainly gave/gives me a perspective of LPs that is truly worth pursuing if you like sitting down and getting into music.
I needed a phono. I wanted tubes. My system needed topping off by replacing a Project tube box. I researched for months. Nothing stood apart from the mainstream units on offer. My budget could go to £1K, and I wanted bang for the buck when splashing out. Then I came across Decware and Steves` unusual optimistic approach to marketing. Could I believe it ?
Read the folks on the forums unwavering loyalty. Positivity all the way.
So, long story short. The ZP3 arrived. My whole system has now changed.
Why ? Because, as I`ve said before here, there is a feeling, a sense, a knowing, that the amps can handle top class front end and speakers.
And, most importantly, they wont be found lacking as did my system when the ZP3 started to do it`s stuff. I love it. I found jazz here as well.
Theres a thread somewhere here asking what effect the forums have had on members. I just feel humble.  :)

Decware: Rachaels x 2 bridged, C. SP2+, ZP3, ZMC1, DHC-1 pw/cbl`s Michell Orbe + SME V + M.Benz LP s, Arcam CD33, Nakamichi LX5, Lowther acoustas DX2`s, WE 16g sp/cbl`s, Isotek mains substation, M & K subwoofer, Belden 8402 interconnects.
  IP Logged
Ace-Tone
Seasoned Member

8+ years with
Decware gear and
Loving it!!!

Reply #15 - 04/01/17 at 01:05:34

Lovin' the stories of some the the Decware journeys posted here. I began my audiophile journey nearly 4 years ago. I wanted a great tube driven system and a turntable capable of blowing my mind. The plan was to have all in place by the time I retired in Aug 2016'.  Searched for months and months and finally settled on Decware. Many of the posts telling tales of  'unbelievable bang for the buck benefits'  as well as the loyalty and info sharing made my decision an easy one. It's safe to say I've saved myself a lot of time, aggravation, and money on good equipment choices thanks to the guidance of many "seasoned" Decware forum members. Super Zen SE84CKC arrived Feb 2014'. VPI TT March 2014', Tekton Lores July 2014', ZP3 Dec 2014'. Room Treatments. 2M black. Zstage. Better IC's and Speaker wires since then have made a positive impact. Most nites it seems I have to pinch myself and smile due to the great listening sessions. Looking forward to many years of musical bliss.

SE84UFO25, ZP3, Zstage, ZR2, ZSB, DM947, HERESY iii
VPI-Traveler2 +SS Zephyr MKIIIes.
Cambridge CXC. Schiit Bimby DAC
IC's Audio Envy, Decware, RAC-PC's, Mapleshade Dbl Helix+Spkr wires & jumpers
Blue Circle PLC FX2X0e, Herbies, GIK, PI Audio DIY treatment
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print