Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 13:04:56 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Caintuck Audio is still very much in business (Read 4970 times)
Randy in Caintuck
Seasoned Member

Tube be ... or not
tube be ... it's a
no-brainer.

Caintuck Audio is still very much in business
03/16/17 at 20:13:40

Just a heads up for anyone who is of the impression that Caintuck Audio had ceased operations.

The storefront closed a few weeks ago, but Caintuck Audio products are still available in the Decware online store and through my website.

Flat pack kits are also available for the Betsy and Eminence Alpha 12" and 15" bass drivers ..... as well as some other items.

In my thread announcing the storefront closing, I'm afraid that I gave the impression that Caintuck Audio was going out of business as well.
Steve noticed this and made a post to clarify ..... but the damage seems to already have been done .....

My contact information is on my website and I am happy to answer any questions and chat about audio in general.

Happy listening,
Randy

CEC TL5N belt drive CD transport
Cambridge Audio Azur 851N DAC / Streamer
Decware SE84UFO amplifier
Caintuck Audio Betsy Open Baffles
Caintuck Audio Lii Silver-10 Open Baffles
Caintuck Audio Lii 15 Open Bass Baffle
WWW   IP Logged
Steve
Verified Member

Re: Caintuck Audio is still very much in business
Reply #1 - 03/16/17 at 21:46:14

I can attest that Randy is "alive and well" and VERY quick to respond to emails.

... If you don't have a set of the Betsy speakers - get with him. They are fantastic!

IP Logged
Randy in Caintuck
Seasoned Member

Tube be ... or not
tube be ... it's a
no-brainer.

Reply #2 - 03/17/17 at 15:51:57

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the kind words ..... much appreciated .....

Best wishes,
Randy

CEC TL5N belt drive CD transport
Cambridge Audio Azur 851N DAC / Streamer
Decware SE84UFO amplifier
Caintuck Audio Betsy Open Baffles
Caintuck Audio Lii Silver-10 Open Baffles
Caintuck Audio Lii 15 Open Bass Baffle
WWW   IP Logged
Jeff of Arabica
Seasoned Member

Name the greatest of
all inventors...
Accident.

Reply #3 - 03/18/17 at 08:22:31

I too want to chime in to substantiate that Randy is still in business and producing amazing products.  For what you get, and the price you pay, it simply does not add up.  I should not experience this level of aural bliss for what I paid.  I  own both his Betsy's and OB bass drivers and almost feel guilty for the price I paid.  Steve too can attest to the awesomeness of Randy's products.  

Kudos Randy!!

Canary Audio Grand Reference Monos//ZMA//Zen Ultra//Taboo MKIII//Waversa DAC3//ModWright Oppo UDP-205// PS Audio P20//Canary Audio MC-10//Van den Hul Colibri "Stradivarius"//FFYX T1803 TT//SonoruS Reel-to-Reel & tube playback preamp//Tannoy Westminster Speakers
  IP Logged
Tripwr1964
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 03/18/17 at 14:06:44

ill third that!

randy is a wonderful guy to deal with and most of all he's a music lover like us.  the products speak for themselves.  everyone should have a pair of betsy's (and in my opinion some LFOB's) in their system as primary or secondary speakers.  they are soo listenable and work on wide range of amps!  i've had mine in my 2ch system for about a month now.... and they aren't going anywhere.

i haven't had this much fun, just listening to music, in a long time!

i am just waiting for my new ufo2.  i have a feeling i'll be putting some stuff on audiogon soon after!

cheers

CSP3 25yr, CAD 120s MKII, Sunfire Signature600, Sota Star Sapphire, SME309, Hana SL, JC3+, Schiit bifrost multibit, CXC, MG1.6QR w/ ext xo & mye stands, OB Augies. herbies iso, VH audio flavor diy pwr cords, Beden 8402 & Dueland IC's,
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print