Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 19:52:55 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone live in Las Vegas? (Read 2992 times)
Jasondw1971
Verified Member

Anyone live in Las Vegas?
01/21/17 at 05:04:52

Is there anyone in the Vegas area with Decware equipment willing to let me hear it?  Not interested in headphone listening.  Just amps, mainly the Tori or ZMA.

IP Logged
Jeff of Arabica
Seasoned Member

Name the greatest of
all inventors...
Accident.

Re: Anyone live in Las Vegas?
Reply #1 - 01/21/17 at 06:16:31

Not in Las Vegas, but in Orange County so a reasonable drive away.  If you are willing to come down or happen to be in the area, I would be more than willing to let you listen to what I have. Should have my ZMA installed in about a week.  Currently using a Torii Jr.  Also have a Torii Mk IV but don't intend to install it at my house.  May use it at a business location or sell it.  Ive got a lot of Decware and Decware-Friendly gear.

Canary Audio Grand Reference Monos//ZMA//Zen Ultra//Taboo MKIII//Waversa DAC3//ModWright Oppo UDP-205// PS Audio P20//Canary Audio MC-10//Van den Hul Colibri "Stradivarius"//FFYX T1803 TT//SonoruS Reel-to-Reel & tube playback preamp//Tannoy Westminster Speakers
  IP Logged
ZENTISH
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 01/21/17 at 16:42:33

Hi Jason, I don't have the amps your looking for but I do have a pair of selects that have been bridged to mono and a SE34.2 amp. If your interested in hearing any of these your more than welcome. I live in the northwest area of Las Vegas in the Desert Shores community.

Randy

IP Logged
Jasondw1971
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 01/24/17 at 02:20:21

Jeff,  I will hit you up the next time I'm down that way.  I grew up in Rialto and my family is still in the Beaumont/Apple Valley area.

Zentish, Ill send a PM.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print