Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 22:26:21 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Steve/Decware Black Friday Sale..... (Read 61193 times)
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Re: Steve/Decware Black Friday Sale.....
Reply #50 - 11/25/16 at 22:10:34

Cool Tal, thanks.

I like that it is two separate switches for impedance/each channel and in the back. Of course the one on the front is the source one or two switch.

The UFO2 allows three things:
Room to add Balanced Inputs
Have a wood base
Meters to see the quality of your tubes and clipping for the eye besides your ears.

It is way more Purdy I tell ya... Than the Spartan one. 😜😜

Room Treats-M.Green & mine
Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Shunyata Z-Alpha DigPcord
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
Acoustic Zen Adagio/Modified
Kimber PK10 Palladian from wall
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #51 - 11/26/16 at 00:20:11

Tal, thanks.  That still leaves the question of a bias switch.

The second switch in the front on the UFO is called a "Input Tube Bias Switch" in the manual.  The impedance switches are pointed to (by the speaker jacks) but I can't see them.

Still confused.   Tongue

ZLC
Technics 1200G TT w/ Ortofon Jubilee MC cart
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Homemade Big Betsy Speakers (F15s)
Silver Cabling
DIY Isolation platforms under amps & TT.
  IP Logged
busterfree
Seasoned Member

Reply #52 - 11/26/16 at 01:09:11

There is no bias switch on the UFO2. I don't see one on the monos either.

If you want the bias switch, you have to get the UFO.

IP Logged
Tal
Seasoned Member

Reply #53 - 11/26/16 at 02:10:03

Archie,

I agree, the picture on the website doesn't show the two switches at the rear of the amp. Not sure why, but I have them on my UFO2.
My understanding is the switches change the impedance between 4ohm and 8ohm. That said, I'm still a Rookie at this.  :-X The function of the two switches are discussed in more detail in the forum "Welcome to the New Zen Triode Select Forum"

Hope this helps
Tal

Tal

SE84UFO2 25A mods x2, ZP3 25A mods, CSP3 25A mods, ZRock2 25A mods, Rega P3-24 Incognito tonearm rewire and Groovetracer mods, Bob's Devices SUT > ZP3, Denafrips Pontus + Hermes, Bluesound streamer, Zu Soul VI, Omega DeepOmega8 sub,
  IP Logged
jorgen
Seasoned Member

Reply #54 - 11/26/16 at 12:31:18

I went for the new mono amps. Upgrades and everything. A little bit ambivalent when read about bridged select amps. Just about the same price if I went that direction. How does bridging affect sound characteristics?

IP Logged
DBC
Seasoned Member

Reply #55 - 11/26/16 at 16:18:18

Quote:
busterfree wrote:

There is no bias switch on the UFO2. I don't see one on the monos either.

If you want the bias switch, you have to get the UFO.

For what it's worth, I've got a 12 year old Zen Select and the CKC both with the front Bias Switch. IMO the Bias switch in the Laid Back position is way too Laid Back. Only time I used the Bias Switch was when I experimented with a source or speakers that were sub-par. If your system lacks synergy the the Bias Switch will not make your system sound good, but simply make it listenable.

I had my CKC upgraded to UFO back in January and had Steve remove the Bias switch since it was just more junk in the signal path. I'm using this amp in conjunction with the Oppo BDP-105 and Omega Super Monitors (neither are considered Laid Back) and the playback is quite nice.

I'm considering the UFO2 with XLR inputs and the lack of a Bias Switch is a Plus IMO.

Main System: Oppo BDP-105D, SE84UFO amp, Omega Super Alnico Monitors, Twin Custom SLAB 15's (Low Frequency Open Baffle).
Room #2: Oppo BDP-83SE, SE84CS amp, Omega Super 3i Monitors, Twin Custom SLAB 12's (Low Frequency Open Baffle).
DBC   IP Logged
DBC
Seasoned Member

Reply #56 - 11/26/16 at 17:11:29

Anyone know why the Chicken Head Knobs are not compatible with the Stepped Attenuator on the UFO2 but are compatible with the Stepped Attenuator on the UFO model ????

Main System: Oppo BDP-105D, SE84UFO amp, Omega Super Alnico Monitors, Twin Custom SLAB 15's (Low Frequency Open Baffle).
Room #2: Oppo BDP-83SE, SE84CS amp, Omega Super 3i Monitors, Twin Custom SLAB 12's (Low Frequency Open Baffle).
DBC   IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #57 - 11/26/16 at 18:03:05

Their is a method to Steve's madness.....impedance switch Amps have no bias switch and vice versa. Or, no imp' switch or bias.

Nice choice jorgen, I loved my Zens.....those guys with tube reg. will be sweet.

Me? My QUEST.
Phase one:
I'm going to see how the Rachael pans out with my modified Adagio's. The comparison with my ZMA at appropriate SPL's for the Rach'.....will be fun. I want the additional headroom in the tank at 5.8/channel. Tube rolling in and out of the Hazin Grid + my NOS Platinum tube rolling from the front per pair. Powering in both sides of the Triode pre tube per channel..... .

Phase two:
Never say never (Match to address your thoughts in the other Thread), if I can afford Steve's new Speaker....I'm bringing those Hi-eff. puppy's in. If I can't afford them....I'm getting the Omega 3XRS's ....keeping an open mind and see how they pan out.

If I Coda back to Adagio's and my ZMA only...that is fine (is an understatement of near biblical proportions-not hyperbole). I need to know and I might rotate both System's or keep one Speaker and two Amps or two Speakers and one Amp....you get the picture.  8-) Note: ZMA not for sale.

Let the 14 to 24 month journey/QUEST begin!

Starting with the seasoning of my new Rachael in 12 to 14 weeks...... .

Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #58 - 11/26/16 at 18:11:29

Quote:
For what it's worth, I've got a 12 year old Zen Select and the CKC both with the front Bias Switch. IMO the Bias switch in the Laid Back position is way too Laid Back. Only time I used the Bias Switch was when I experimented with a source or speakers that were sub-par. If your system lacks synergy the the Bias Switch will not make your system sound good, but simply make it listenable.

I had my CKC upgraded to UFO back in January and had Steve remove the Bias switch since it was just more junk in the signal path. I'm using this amp in conjunction with the Oppo BDP-105 and Omega Super Monitors (neither are considered Laid Back) and the playback is quite nice.

I'm considering the UFO2 with XLR inputs and the lack of a Bias Switch is a Plus IMO.

Great info!  So, the bias switch might like to live in the forward position which, as I understand, would give more "forward" sound.  I think Raven said the new UFO3 monos did not have the switch but seemed to be voiced more towards the back position or "laid back" sound.  I'd guess that the UFO2 is voiced for the forward position?

Stone, the SE84UFO manual says that it has BOTH the bias and impedance switches.  I trust Steve in his choices but I was thrown a bit by the Decfest evaluation of the monos that said they sounded too laid back compared with the UFO (I think).  At this point I too favor the UFO2 due to it's meters and slick look.   Smiley

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #59 - 11/26/16 at 18:59:23

I guess it's all system dependent, room influenced, and governed by taste as all the Decware amps I've had, 2, 6 and 25 watts I much preferred and used all the time the "laid back" position. This had the most accurate and natural sound on my reference material (much of which I recorded myself in my then garage living space with bandmates and other musical friends). So. . . if the monos are voiced in the "laid back" bias, that would suit me more than fine.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #60 - 11/26/16 at 19:25:09

There is a lot to be said for flexibility.  Back to the SE84UFO!

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #61 - 11/26/16 at 19:53:41

Well put Archie.

I have enjoyed every minute of it....and to come.

In the Que and forgotten about.....till Sarah gives me a call for the balance......many weeks from now.

Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #62 - 11/27/16 at 00:44:24

Stone, did you order the Rachael?  How'd you configure it?  I noticed that the Sans Tube option also waives the 30 day trial.   Undecided

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #63 - 11/27/16 at 15:32:38

Hi Archie. I got the Rachael in all its simplicity and might. One input, dual volume, standard beeswax caps and walnut base + comes with impedance switch (in Manual). UFO. White chicken head knobs too. Like those. You get to balance control with this Amp too.

Yes, waiving the tubes means I own it. I plan to have it much longer than 30 days for audition. Freight to and from + 10% loss of less than 30 day return roughly equals the hit I'd take anyway. Might as well have it for a year or two. Or, for a lifetime is my goal.

In my previous post (#57) I mentioned my Phase two as well and getting a pair of Omega's or Steve's Omega's. A 14 to 24 month Quest, that could shake up my established rock solid modified Adagio's and I go the way of Omega's and both Amps or one Amp. Or, I keep everything because I can't part with either setup. Multiple possibilities. Time will tell and discovery too.

I have to say the Rach' and Omega's have a tough road ahead of them to dethrone my mod' Adagio's and ZMA. If they tie, because they do different things well/stellar...I just keep it all of course.

Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #64 - 11/27/16 at 18:52:20

I also have Kimber 8TC clear jacket, Hero IC, KCAG and Kimber Timbre, if the Omega's can't handle the resolution of timbre and high and low frequency resolution of my reference Kimber Ag 1030 IC and/or KS6063 speaker cable.

Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #65 - 11/27/16 at 23:55:12

Stone,  That's about how I'd have done it.  The only thing I struggle with is the cap upgrade.

Maybe if you don't like it I'll buy it from you!   Cheesy

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #66 - 11/28/16 at 17:24:43

You bet Dave. However, it will be about a year from now if I possibly sell it. I figure it will be 4 to 7 months until the release of Steve's Omega and another 3 months to get. But, I might get a pair from Louis/Omega before that. Or, if I'm digging the Rach' with my modified Adagio's which it/Rach, can easily drive (my little Zens could). I'm then, set with both of my Decware Amps and my Adagio's.

I'm fine with Jupiter's she is coming with....they will open up nicely with my NOS Platinum 6922 tube types + some choice EL34's for the Hazin and 6550's non Hazin.

Drum roll please: All about the UFO Transformers too!  ..... Need to season in.

Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
Palomino
Seasoned Member

Reply #67 - 11/28/16 at 18:30:24

Stone, you will have a nice compliment of tubes to try with Rachael.  

Given I have been listening to Rachael recently, I have cycled through a few input tube rolls.  I landed on the '75 single wire, silver shield, reflector 6N23ps.   More open and concise top to bottom.

I did order a pair of those inexpensive Chinese 6H1N input tubes "just to see."

i7 Mac Mini with LPSU/SSD running Audirvana 3.5, Uptone Audio Regen on LPSU, Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, Ven Haus DIY Silver ICs, 25th Ann. Zen, PS Audio P5 Power Supply, PS Audio Power Cords, GR Research Speaker Wire, DIY Big Betsy and Crystal 10 Open Baffle Speakers
  IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #68 - 11/29/16 at 03:22:23

Pal, have you tried different output tubes? Thoughts on those?

Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #69 - 11/30/16 at 05:41:25

Geez, I meant to say you bet Archie in #66 above and Hazin is Hazen.   Cheesy

Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
Palomino
Seasoned Member

Reply #70 - 12/02/16 at 17:48:52

Stone, its been so long since I rolled anything in Rachael, I am not sure I know what is in there!  

I am pretty sure they are JJ cryo'd EL 34s.  I recall liking them better than the Tung Sol, but not sure why.  I have tried TAD KT77s which came with the amp, but found them muddy, underpowered and they didn't image as well (perhaps due to not enabling the Hazen mod).

Historically, I feel I get the most out of rolling input tubes.

I have rolled rectifiers.  I ended up with a cryo'd 274B that Steve includes as standard issue.  I found it more dynamic than others I have tried - most notably NOS RCA 5U4G (both smooth and ripple plates).  I also tried the GZ34 that came with the amp but didn't like it.  Don't remember why.

Now that I am listening to Rachael full time, I should start to roll again.

i7 Mac Mini with LPSU/SSD running Audirvana 3.5, Uptone Audio Regen on LPSU, Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, Ven Haus DIY Silver ICs, 25th Ann. Zen, PS Audio P5 Power Supply, PS Audio Power Cords, GR Research Speaker Wire, DIY Big Betsy and Crystal 10 Open Baffle Speakers
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #71 - 12/02/16 at 19:09:48

Quote:
Now that I am listening to Rachael full time, I should start to roll again.

And perhaps invite me over for a listen??

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
Palomino
Seasoned Member

Reply #72 - 12/02/16 at 19:57:09

MUST.  FINISH. DIFFUSERS.

IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #73 - 12/03/16 at 04:35:45

I'm right there with you...I have a fleet of "prototypes" and trying to finish my first QRD29. Ugh.

So, Sunday then? Smiley   LOL

Palomino
Seasoned Member

Reply #74 - 12/03/16 at 13:41:31

I am off starting the 17th so we should have time for a CDApS meeting.

We need to recruite some new members.

IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #75 - 12/04/16 at 17:04:57

Pal, it is all about rolling input tubes. Don't let anyone say differently. I'm looking forward to rolling in my Rachael as I do in my ZMA.

Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
Palomino
Seasoned Member

Reply #76 - 12/04/16 at 17:19:13

Stone,

Yesterday for fun I tossed in the TAD cyo'd GZ34.  Sounded more open.  Interesting.

IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #77 - 12/04/16 at 17:47:50

Thanks Pal. Yes, I'm back to a rectifier again. I will bring in a cheap 5U4G and that GZ34 from Cryoset.

Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #78 - 12/05/16 at 17:06:24

Quote:
I am off starting the 17th so we should have time for a CDApS meeting.

We need to recruite some new members.

I have Aaron on Facebook - who else is in our area that we need to reach out to?

Quote:
Pal, it is all about rolling input tubes. Don't let anyone say differently. I'm looking forward to rolling in my Rachael as I do in my ZMA.

For the most part I agree with this, but not 100%. With the ZMA especially the input tubes make more of a difference, but I'm not so sure with the Rachel. I think she's happier with Hazen enabled tubes.

Palomino
Seasoned Member

Reply #79 - 12/05/16 at 17:17:32

How about the brothers that come to the fest.  I think they build speakers and amps.  The guy from Woodstock?  I thought there was someone from Naperville at the fest as well.

Sorry, not much help here.  I am terrible with names.  Maybe someone else on the forum knows their screen names.

IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #80 - 12/06/16 at 17:53:11

Man, wish I lived closer to you guys. Maybe, next Spring or Summer, I will road trip it for a visit.

Quote from stone:

Quote from LR:
For the most part I agree with this, but not 100%. With the ZMA especially the input tubes make more of a difference, but I'm not so sure with the Rachel. I think she's happier with Hazen enabled tubes.

The jury is out on the Rachael for input tubes ~ agreed. But, if they don't make the same impact as they do in my ZMA? = keeps them solely for the ZMA.

The Rach' for me:

Steve's UFO Transformer's
Steve's pentodes in triode back in the house
Hazen Grid/EL34 and non Hazen/6550 (for example) comparison as well
Roll Rectifier's too
Dual Volume Controls
Fun comparison to my ZMA.

If it happen's to love NOS Platinum input tube rolling? = added BONUS.

Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #81 - 12/08/16 at 19:37:09

I will be the fortunate recipient of a Vaughn Audio Carina next week.

Plus, in 2 or 3 months.......a Decware Rachael.

I have owned a SE84CS and SuperZenCS, that did drive my modified Adagio's quite well........let the Harmonic Differential's begin with my ZMA residing over my Listening Room domain.

Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #82 - 12/19/16 at 15:24:48

Vaughn Audio Carina in the house since Thursday. Nice Amp. I'm enjoying it in Ultralinear Mode @ 3.2 watts per channel this morning and my Ediswan 6922 as input tube with JJ EL84's + JJ GZ34. Establishing a baseline with her....before further tube rolling. The Carina also does 1.5/ch in Triode....very, very nice.

Do we still have access to the build sheet Que? I looked on the Contact page where access once was. I did not see?

I was going to cancel my UFO Rachael. However, I need to hear the Rach' beauty at 5.8 Triode output per channel and tube rolling my 6922 tube types + Steve's new UFO transformer's.

For me, the ZMA Reigns supreme. However, to have the Carina/EL84 Triode & UL based and the Rachael coming EL34 Triode based.....allows me points of reference I do/will much enjoy.

Listening Room:

Room Treatments from Michael Green & Home Brew

Sony as Transport (DVP-NS57P)

Illuminati D-60 Digital Coax IC

Shunyata Research Zitron Alpha Digital Power Cord to ZDSD
{Extremely Significant}

Decware ZDSD DAC / Recorder ++
W/Steve's Output Transformer's/kicking to the curb quite a few superb DAC'S!
(@ -20 Ref Level, 0.0 Input volume and @ 16/192)

WBT-0102Ag RCA Kimber Select KS1030

Decware Zen Mystery Amplifier
~BIASED at *60* mA~
(NOS/Platinum/Mullard E188CC/7308's in my A12 an B12 Input positions Cryogenic~NOS/Platinum/Telefunken E88CC for Inverter Tubes~NOS RCA 0A3's & matched Quad/Tung-Sol KT66's)
ZMA adjusted at 20% to 30-40% max ~ from 0 Gain

Eddie Vaughn Carina Triode & UL

Kimber Select KS6063 Speaker Cable 8ft WBT-0681-Ag Spades

Acoustic Zen Adagio - Black Pearl (Modified)
.....from 8ohm Taps.

Acoustic Zen Adagio's x-over's Modified/Full Range with Mundorf MCap Supremes-single Cap to each Tweeter/4.5k cross
(Gutted: 3kHz/18dB/Octave, Linkwitz/Riley Crossovers....with all crappy parts = gone)

XLO Pro Power Cord to ZMA
PS Audio P3 Power Plant / Pangea AC-9SE from wall to P3
(Transport and ZDSD, Regenerated/*120*~ Multiwave off...ZMA on High Current Output)

++ ZDSD DAC, kicked to the Curb: Auralic Vega, PS Audio PWT & PWD, PS Audio Direct Stream DAC, Chord Qute, NAD M51 (twice) & Schiit Yggdrasil.

~NOS Platinum Tubes from Upscale Audio/Kevin:

(Great Britain) Mullard 7308/E188CC ~  2 pair (both pair Cryogenic)
(Germany) Telefunken E88CC ~ 1 pair
(US/Great Britain) Ediswan CV2492/6922 ~ 2 pair (one pair Cryogenic)
(Hungary) Tungsram 6922/E88CC ~ 1 pair
(Hungary) Tungsram PCC88/7DJ8 ~ 1 pair.

From Cryoset:
(Russia) 6N23N/P-EB ~ 2 pair

(Russia) 6N23P's ~ 2 pair/came with ZMA.

Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #83 - 12/19/16 at 16:31:03

Stone flip-flopping on having something built or not.

Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #84 - 12/19/16 at 16:39:15

Here you go Larry:

https://creatorexport.zoho.com/decwarehighfidelity/decware/pdf/Amplifier_Waiting...
_List/hAqfNhyE7rNXQFUDfyb7Y8G8r0RRrP82DMY814hPnsknzr8711vTq3QU2gaK0CVOwv4Kdps4kP
sAeNCtpP8sawfYKv3E46OMpk6T

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #85 - 12/19/16 at 17:09:44

You guys know me all to well.  ;D

Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #86 - 12/19/16 at 17:11:48

Thanks for the Link Lon. However, it is giving me this message:
"There is no such view in Zoho Creator". .....with no connection.

I will check back later tonight.....off to work I go....because I owe, I owe........ .

Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #87 - 12/19/16 at 17:16:26

Works perfectly for me. Be sure to copy the entire link and then paste that into the browser. . . it's too long for a "clickable" link as on the page.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #88 - 12/19/16 at 17:20:46

https://creatorexport.zoho.com/decwarehighfidelity/decware/pdf/Amplifier_Waiting...
_List/hAqfNhyE7rNXQFUDfyb7Y8G8r0RRrP82DMY814hPnsknzr8711vTq3QU2gaK0CVOwv4Kdps4kP
sAeNCtpP8sawfYKv3E46OMpk6T

Hmmmm. . . don't know why I can paste the link from the email I have and it works, but posting the link here doesn't! I assure you that it works. . . .Your order is still reading "NEW". . . .

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #89 - 12/19/16 at 17:52:14

[url]https://creatorexport.zoho.com/decwarehighfidelity/decware/pdf/Amplifier_Waiting

sAeNCtpP8sawfYKv3E46OMpk6T[/url]

Try this one.  There are 3 dots after the word Waiting that need to be deleted for the link to work.

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print