Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/25/24 at 05:19:21 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The OTHER Decfest 2016 UFO's (Read 1523 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

The OTHER Decfest 2016 UFO's
10/13/16 at 05:35:58

UFO watching at the 2016 DECFEST

The story:

It was about 2 weeks before DECFEST and I woke up at 4:00 A.M. and couldn't go back to sleep. After awhile I decided to get up and walk out to the shop for a stiff shot of whiskey. About 20 minutes later mission accomplished and I decided to give sleep another shot so I went outside and began to walk back to the house.

It was a clear night and I noticed a star just above the treetops that was twinkling and extra bight.  Of course I figured the treetops and a gentle breeze was behind the twinkling since there were no clouds that night. I continued to walk across the yard and turned back around to see the same star now above the tree line still twinkling and not only that but changing colors from white to white with red and an occasional touch of blue-green.  Again, atmospherical crap I don't understand so no big deal and just as I started to turn back towards the house I saw it drop and go back up in the sky to it's original position.

"You've got to be f-in kidding me", I thought, and then quite to my surprise I decided to pretend I didn't just see that, and go on into the house and go back to bed.

It didn't take long, perhaps a second or two, to realize how stupid an idea that was... like I'd be able to sleep now, after seeing that!

So I did the responsible thing and faced the mystery light which was not all that far away and clearly moving around a bit, slowly moving to the west.  At this point I realized with the nearly full moon and the damn yard lights that I could see my own shadow on the grass which was suddenly of great concern to me since I did not want this thing to see me under any circumstances.

I thought "How ironic is this... pondering the UFO promotional videos I've made" and then decided I should be trying to take a picture of this and amazingly I had my smartphone in my pocket.  I say amazingly because I literally never carry it on purpose.  I quickly realized that having a transmitter in my pocket with a 4 mile range (smartphone) and a UFO up there that couldn't have been more than a mile or two away simply added to my concern of being detected.

I went and hid in a shadow of a tree at the rear corner of the shop and watched it with a building sense of dread.  I decided to try and video it, but sadly the video was too dark.  Nevertheless I persisted and then I realized it seems to be getting larger, meaning closer and I was temporarily overwhelmed with concern and threw my phone across the yard!

Of course I thought about that as well and realized that having a transmitter 20 feet away from me is no different than having it stuck to my forehead so I got my shit together and picked it up and then went in and got my binoculars.  I watched it for over an hour as it slowly got farther and farther away and then went to bed.

Since that first night I have seen at least one and up to five each night since that visibility would allow.  That is to say when it is cloudy I can't see them.

Fast forward to the fest where you see in the picture above several us watching three UFO's at the same time late in the NorthEast sky.

I realized after looking at these pictures, that they were taken when all of us saw one of the three streak across the sky to a new location and stop! ... A very convincing moment for some.

Please look at the two pictures below that were taken back to back!

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Re: The OTHER Decfest 2016 UFO's
Reply #1 - 10/13/16 at 06:10:47

This was the first of two pictures taken back-to-back. I drew lines between the stars to create a shape that changes between this and the next picture. The star on the far left of this image is one of three UFO's. I was watching it through the binoculars at the time. The star on the far right of this diagram is also a UFO which traveled from where you see it, to the location marked by the circle in exactly 6 seconds.

In this second image you can see the UFO on the far right has moved to the new location making this documented proof of what everyone saw that night.

By Monday I will have a 6 inch telescope with video capabilities so we will be able to see what these things look like. My guess at this point is a black op's project, perhaps part of the pending staged alien invasion planned by our governments. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLipE8mVh1Y

If a real ET wanted a Decware amplifier they would already know that all they have to do is ask, so if any alien looking crap tries to abduct a Decware amplifier or myself they will be shot on sight.

Don't worry I'll keep you posted as things develop. If they're real ET's we can assume they're just as into late night listening as I am... Speaking of which, everyone in the pictures above now know what the Decware listening room sounds like at 3 and 4 in the morning which I'm sure all will testify is nothing short of glorious.  It's something that I've always wanted to share and now I feel I have Smiley

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #2 - 10/13/16 at 06:21:07

I forgot to give BadWolf credit for the excellent pictures. You can see the originals in their full resolution here at this link:  https://flic.kr/s/aHskFaXHGD  and make the comparison between these two images yourself so you know there was no photoshopping done.

WWW   IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #3 - 10/13/16 at 21:24:37

Any reason to suspect that the whiskey may be what the visitors may be searching out?? Nah, gotta be the tube gear. Happy listening, and watching. Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Matchstikman
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 10/14/16 at 04:43:58

OMG, I know what this is.  It is obvious.  It is AMAZON making deliveries.  

IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #5 - 10/14/16 at 13:52:25

LOL, that's funny MSM.

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #6 - 10/15/16 at 04:17:16

Good news... Telescope came yesterday. I pointed it to the west at one of the unidentified objects that appears at dusk. Easily recognizable with the white light and rotating red lights with occasional blue or green. It pulsates.

I pointed the telescope at it and rather than getting bigger it's size did not change or perhaps even shrunk due to the sharper focus! Somewhat surprised I spent the rest of the evening researching and discovered the reason it didn't get any larger with 400x magnification is because it's a twin star 36.71 light years away! Here is a pic of the sky tonight at 7 P.M. right when it appears... so this one is of course ruled out.  It's name is Arcturus.

As the night progressed I spotted others and figured out at least two of them can also be written off as double stars each 3 to 4 times farther away yet they still look like they're the same size.  

My conclusion is this: In my initial sighting the object was moving the entire time, and got bigger in my binoculars. Despite being the same exact colors and pulsating / rotating appearance it could not have been the same thing.

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #7 - 10/15/16 at 05:08:45

I realized tonight that if what I saw on October 1st at 4:30 A.M. was something that was suppose to be in the sky, this software I've acquired will know.  I decided to go back in time to Oct 1st an set up the same vanish point I had that night and  there were some good surprises.

It turns out that at exactly 4:30 a satellite appears in the South East sky moving at a high rate of speed. Here is a live real time video I set up of the sighting where you can see the satellite moving and at exactly 4:32:14 A.M. a meteor shower or shooting star appears - heading down.

In the simulation it shows the meteor off to the left and well above the satellite. In real life, from my vanish point the two perfectly intersected!  I saw the "UFO" and a second or two later it appeared to suddenly drop and then go back up when in reality what dropped was a meteor which looked like it came out of the "UFO" and then vanished leaving the eye to wonder back up only to see the "UFO" again making it appear as though the UFO itself had dropped and returned to it's original location and continued to move from the East to the South.  In that exact spot in the sky the satellite is moving so fast it is only there for 2 or 3 seconds.  The meteor for 1 second.  And the incident would only have lined up from my exact vanish point and only at exactly 4:32:14 A.M.  It's just amazing odds isn't it?

Since I watched a full 30 minutes or more of the simulation that this short clip is from, it was actually possible to re-live the sighting pretty accurately so I'm going to dismiss it as a one in a trillion chance that a meteor that flashed for less than a second perfectly intersected the sightline of a fast moving satellite from my vanish point... which in and of itself is far more impressive than if I had seen a real UFO because the chances of the later probably closer to one in a thousand.  

Here is a clip of the video, watch at exactly 4:32:14 on the counter inside the video to see the meteor.

https://decware.wistia.com/medias/sdrvc71o9c

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #8 - 10/15/16 at 05:20:28

Also just a comment that in real life this object was brighter and larger than Sirius, full of red and rotating.  In the simulation it's just a faint dot.

So now that I know my airspace is mine again, back to other more important things ; )

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #9 - 10/15/16 at 05:43:33

In this picture of everyone on Friday night looking at UFO's it was possible to go back in time with the software and recreate about the same view. I was able to identify several double stars and a pulsating variable star. If you look at this picture and then compare it to the video linked below it, you can see several of the stars identified and it's no wonder we all were starstruck (drunk possibly too).

https://decware.wistia.com/medias/ajymadajwi

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #10 - 10/15/16 at 05:49:00

Despite being able to identify several of the things we saw that night I still have no explanation for the star that haller ass across the sky and appeared to stop, that all of us saw btw.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #11 - 10/15/16 at 15:33:51

Well Steve this certainly adds clarity the story but I think that I can speak for most on the forum that as long as the astral anomalies do not impact the wait time for products from Decware, we are ok if they want to hang around and or drop by for a listen. Enjoy the weekend and happy listening. Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Brian
Seasoned Member

Reply #12 - 10/16/16 at 17:00:49

Steve, I ought not laugh at your fear, but I could not help it. When you were hiding behind the tree, and when you threw your telephone across the lawn; I had the biggest laugh I have had in years.

I hope you will get much enjoyment from your new telescope.

Brian

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #13 - 10/26/16 at 18:07:49

Yes, even I can laugh at myself, and have since learned a lot about satellites and stars in general.

WWW   IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #14 - 10/26/16 at 18:24:02

I have enjoyed this thread very much. The ignorance and arrogance of most men, think we are alone in the Universe. It simply cannot be possible that we are alone.....Einstein's theory of relativity proved we are just still learning to walk upright in the bigger picture.

Unfortunately, we are doing a really good job of destroying ourselves as a species. The next quarter century should prove interesting indeed.

Steve, I appreciate your open mind to Amplifier design and the Stars above.

Room Treats-M.Green & mine
Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Shunyata Z-Alpha DigPcord
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
Acoustic Zen Adagio/Modified
Kimber PK10 Palladian from wall
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #15 - 10/27/16 at 06:49:48

Thanks for the kind words Stone.  I have in good spirits turned the whole thing into a new UFO video so it's starting to become like star wars, the movie that never dies. In any case I hope you enjoy it

https://decware.wistia.com/medias/a084bkxx72

It took a lot of extra time to do this in 1080p so please do a full screen when you watch it Smiley

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Bottlehead
Seasoned Member

Reply #16 - 10/27/16 at 08:39:16

WOW, Steve! SERIOUSLY cool video!

IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #17 - 10/28/16 at 13:42:08

Very much enjoyed!

Room Treats-M.Green & mine
Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Shunyata Z-Alpha DigPcord
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
Acoustic Zen Adagio/Modified
Kimber PK10 Palladian from wall
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #18 - 10/29/16 at 05:33:20

Yes, the polarity of it all... priceless.  The skies at Decware will never be the same.  Now I have the tools at hand to identify anything in the sky to know if it's suppose to the be there or not...  I'll keep an eye out. Little bastards...

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print