Send Topic Print
Live feed (Read 5785 times)
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Live feed
10/07/16 at 00:16:10

It looks like the live feed is up! Randy and Bob are talking about stuff.

Owner of the infamous RED TORII and Dan the Redheaded Amp
  IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Re: Live feed
Reply #1 - 10/07/16 at 00:28:18

I have it playing on my smart tv now. Fun stuff.

IP Logged
Matchstikman
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 10/09/16 at 01:26:01

I've been watching the fest on and off and I'm telling you it sounds great coming through the internet.  It must sound glorious in person.  I really need to put a Decfest into my bucket list.  Plus, it looks like a good time.

IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Reply #3 - 10/09/16 at 03:11:34

The best sound that I have ever heard. ZOB's and imperials running off of Zen mono blocks. Very very impressive.
Steve's room sounds glorious.

IP Logged
Corey
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 10/09/16 at 03:37:44

I liked when Steve was playing the Imperial SO's in parallel with the ZOB off the 3 watt amp. The tuba sounds and bugles were impressive!

You could hear the bass over the Internet.

WWW   IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #5 - 10/09/16 at 08:50:02

Currently working the graveyard shift and listening it.  To Whoever is still present....you guys are hardcore!!  

Great Music selection....Clapton's Cocaine sounds awesome!!

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 10/09/16 at 13:58:13

Hardcore?  Hardly...haha.  I signed on about 6am....nothing yet.  A bunch of light weights IMO.  Music never sleeps. Mark.  :)

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #7 - 10/09/16 at 16:48:49

The non-audiophile guys at work were watching it, and had no clue what was going on.   Undecided

Trying to explain to them some basic concepts was painful.  There was a guy in a black shirt sitting on the couch holding a beer at one point....he didn't move for a half hour.  He was totally taking it all in!!   Grin.

I almost went this year,  but had to back out last minute.   Cry

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print