Send Topic Print
Sound Drops (Read 60611 times)
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Re: Sound Drops
Reply #50 - 10/20/16 at 03:51:38

Wow...freaky video.  Imagine if one was tripping on a mushroom?  

When I used to take Juijutsu, we used to meditate to some really cool stuff like the Gregorian Chants and various harmonics.  

Those were my original Zen days.....now my Zen days are spent enjoying my Decware infused music!! Wink

Steve... trying shooting the video with plain distilled water first....then let the saline droplet hit the water surface while the video is rolling.  Make sure the saline drop is a high concentration...like 1.025 SG (Specific Gravity)..... which is considered natural seawater levels at the surface.  

With my saltwater fish tank...I always get a kick out of watching the water dispersion when I top off my tank with fresh water.  

With saltwater fish tanks... when the water evaporates.... the salt says.  If you top up the fish tank everytime with with saltwater....your SG will constantly increase.  That's bad for the fish and will eventually kill them.

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Corey
Seasoned Member

Reply #51 - 10/25/16 at 13:50:04

Steve,

Greetings. What happens at 60hz, vs.  528?

Can you still get purple UV diamonds?

Inquisitive minds want to be reminded of Marriage!  :)

Sincerely,

Corey

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #52 - 11/07/16 at 03:21:28

When I tried the 52 Hz, the water just flows in a toroidal pattern until the last volume increase where it pops into a pattern of larger squares.  60 Hz would be no different I suspect as you have to get into the lower midrange frequencies (human voice) to get the tighter patterns.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #53 - 11/25/16 at 00:26:12

I've updated the Saline Drop Video - worth watching again for sure.  This is the 52Hz video.

https://decware.wistia.com/medias/rr5ufqqr2p

Smiley

WWW   IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Reply #54 - 11/25/16 at 01:59:31

Ok, now I'm thinking some more about different mediums again. How would alcohol work? Don't waste your booze, try antifreeze. A lot of antifreezes have additives that make the water "wetter", kind of hard to explain, just think of fluid dispersement additives. Plus antifreeze comes in cool colors.

Owner of the infamous RED TORII and Dan the Redheaded Amp
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #55 - 11/25/16 at 03:29:36

I have tried alcohol and got no results, at least not at these volumes and amplitudes.  My interest in this is primarily how water reacts to sound. Water represents life.  To have consciousness you ultimately first have to have sound and then water followed by time.  

When I first learned of Dr. Masaru Emoto's experiments with water, consciousness & intent, I started taking sound quite a bit more seriously than just a fun hobby.

Here is a video that documents his experiments.  Hang with it, it's a slow starter, but well worth sticking it out.  https://youtu.be/PDW9Lqj8hmc

CHeers!

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #56 - 11/25/16 at 04:36:28

Well happy Thanksgiving to all! I know I have had a great holiday spending time with family and later this evening with sound drops!

So here's what happened,... after updating the 52Hz video I started researching 52Hz and discovered the lonely whale! (Google 52 lonely whale) I then found a recording of it and used that for tonights sound drop test. Wanted to compare the difference between the 52Hz whale song vs. Steve's test bench frequency generator set to 52Hz. The differences were vast to those who study the video in slow motion... resulting in the whale song producing a human face peering through a window from a different dimension... so I guess that is in fact the difference Wink

Here is tonights video: https://decware.wistia.com/medias/6vu6x7op4u

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #57 - 11/25/16 at 06:33:46

I have to make a comment about the "face" in the final frames of the video...  I watched it again myself and the face went away!!!  I actually wanted to blame variable compression algorithms for distorting the  image and then realized people are going to think I've lost it...  great.  

Then I froze the video and just look at it in disbelief that the face was gone, and it appeared and then got sharply focused....  OK I'm not crazy, but obviously human.  If you don't see the face, leave it on the screen and pear at it until you do... it's like one of those optical puzzles.

God helps us , first it's firkin aliens and now it's faces.  

Smiley

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #58 - 11/26/16 at 17:12:57

I've improved the resolution and frame rate of the test rig I use to create the sound drops and have set up a new test that sweeps a frequency band from 40Hz on up in 1 Hz increments spaced 1 second apart.  This way you can see all the shapes possible in a water drop based on pure tones.

There are two parts.  Here is part one:  https://decware.wistia.com/medias/molodpi8el

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Brian
Seasoned Member

Reply #59 - 11/27/16 at 03:33:31

That face at the end of the whale song is so very real looking! I never know when you are kidding. If you did not paste that picture in there, that is really interesting.

Brian

IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Reply #60 - 11/27/16 at 03:55:42

I'm planning on watching the video again with Pink Floyd playing! I might even double up my meds to further the effect.

Owner of the infamous RED TORII and Dan the Redheaded Amp
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #61 - 11/27/16 at 04:23:13

Quote:
That face at the end of the whale song is so very real looking! I never know when you are kidding. If you did not paste that picture in there, that is really interesting.

Brian

Everything is on the up and up. Sound drops are completely serious and the videos and images are always untouched. So, yes it is fascinating and entertaining at the same time : )

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #62 - 11/27/16 at 04:26:32

I'm just finishing up the second part of the sweep videos, which I have to say are a beautiful thing to watch.  Should get it posted tomorrow sometime.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #63 - 11/27/16 at 19:43:54

WWW   IP Logged
Brian
Seasoned Member

Reply #64 - 11/29/16 at 00:53:32

I thank you for the reply, Steve. These sound effects are wonderful, and weird.

Brian

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #65 - 12/01/16 at 06:29:54

It's fascinating and thought provoking at the same time.  So far I am not seeing any real difference between pure water and water with additives like salt, or anything that can remain in contact with the water droplet.  Oil, alcohol, turpentine were unable to produce any effects in this test bed.

I think as a point of reference, having the incremental 1Hz progression gives us the basis for more complex patterns like we see with the whale song.  

Now that we have the main frequencies up to  probably 1 Khz or more where I bailed out, I am interested to see what other patterns can be made from more complex sounds so I intend to try a few different things as time allows Smiley

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #66 - 12/22/16 at 18:56:15

I have added a counter that approximates the frequency to within a few Hz to both videos.  This is the second time I've done it.  The first time I had a brain dead moment and put a clock timer on the video knowing it would increment at 1 second intervals, which it did but then of course skips from 60 back to 0...  Nevertheless, I have something half way almost accurate in there now... it gets the job done.

Since some of the frequencies in this sweep are solfeggio and some are chakra it would be nice to know with great accuracy what the exact frequency is when you watch the videos.  I didn't think of this when I made the first two videos, I was too distracted by the hypnotic patterns the water was making that I didn't even think about it.

Also, I have so far listened to the experiment as it was being filmed... and had to bail out at about 950Hz during the second video because my head was getting ready to explode.  To see where the patterns wear off at these reasonable power levels (the same levels we experience in every day life) I will be wearing ear protection.  

And of course, I will film the frequency counter while the video is being made so we have absolutely exact frequencies reported during the video sweep.

One of the things I would like to try once we have exact numbers, is to show a pattern from a specific frequency and follow it with a pattern from a distant frequency to get the specific numbers, and then combine those two frequencies by playing them at the same time and seeing if we see both patterns or something else ; )

BTW, Happy New Year!

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Corey
Seasoned Member

Reply #67 - 01/06/17 at 23:14:25

Just read this on the Ray Peat forum :

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/learned-helplessness-kmud-2013.9214/

Caller: Hi, I have a lot of questions, but I’ll ask a short one. I understand that there’s a doctor Horowitz among other people who claim that listening to sound at 528 hertz will heal DNA. What is your understanding of this?

Ray Peat: A good person to read on that issue would be Harold Hillman, who did experiments with it in England and got fired, or got retired prematurely. But it's definitely something that Russian research in the early 70s showed, that certain musical tones would cause muscle to increase its ATP production. And that was disregarded because the level of the energy in a given vibration was considered to be too small to exceed the thermal agitation of the molecules and the muscle. But, actually, the muscle is organized with long range structures in water, which form in effect an antenna that can receive sound waves of these very low energies. So it's physically very plausible, and verified by Harold Hillman.

Host: Excellent, as always. Thanks so much.

Caller: That's obviously not an emphatic yes, but you’re saying it's totally within the realm of possibility?

Ray Peat: Yes.

Caller: I thank you so much. Bye now.

Steve,

The purple diamonds at 528hz seemed quite spectacular.

Corey  :)

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #68 - 01/07/17 at 02:33:16

It's my understanding that on a cellular level, the body isn't 70% water, it's closer to 90% water. We know water has memory and that structured water is good for health. The more you study the science of water, it's memory, how it responds to sound frequencies - the more you begin to understand the importance of vibration. Vibration in one form is sound, in another is thought. Healing with sound is as far as I can see, possible, the key is knowing what frequencies to use and where.  

I'm still studying the whole thing but in the process of doing so, I've had my mind blown so many times I've lost count.

I've seen a single DNA strand in water, which remembered it, recorded with an antenna/microphone into a computer sound file transmitted to another country where the sound file was played back with a loudspeaker/transducer into a test tube with water and Nucleotides only. Guess what happened? A DNA molecule was assembled by the sound in the water containing Nucleotides and a telomere then both the original DNA and the newly generated DNA were sent to independent labs and found to have a 99% match.  

I'm still processing that one... but it's safe to say that we have all been raised to think water is just simply H20 and sound is simply music, and both are FAR more than that.  

WWW   IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #69 - 01/07/17 at 02:55:04

Steve, "Shockwave Therapy" or using sound waves for treatment of various ailments has been around for decades.  The most common being for treating  plantar fasciitis  and breaking Kidney Stones apart but it's been used successfully for other musculoskeletal disorders as well.  Yes sound is healing or therapeutic in many ways. As folks know here, I call my listening sessions "Vinyl Therapy".  Mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns2LPL3zM3w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp9h2JyCmY4

http://www.webmd.com/kidney-stones/extracorporeal-shock-wave-lithotripsy-eswl-fo...

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #70 - 01/08/17 at 16:38:20

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #71 - 02/16/17 at 04:34:09

Here at the top of the forum, I have organized all the sound drop videos into a group so that you can watch them in successive order as an automatic function of watching the first one.

Since the last sound drop videos, I have been researching structured water and am looking forward to conducting a test to see what changes might be noticed between regular bottled water and structured water.  Of course before I could do this, I had to make a device to structure water.  Of course before I could do that I had to figure out which devices actually work and which ones actually don't.  Of course before I can complete that I have to have a way a measure the results without waiting to see how well plants grow with it.  I'm now focusing on a way to measure the Higgs boson field so I can have a meter that shows the difference between the two waters... then I'll make the next sound drop video so if you don't see me for a while, enjoy the videos that ARE done.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #72 - 07/14/17 at 01:36:19

Today I had a revelation that triggered a vision involving sound drops. If you study the videos I've posted carefully and methodically you are no doubt fascinated how sound (vibrations/waves) can create squares within a circle. Well, it turns out that when you watch the square blocks appear in the round drop of water you are actually witnessing how the stone blocks were cut for the Great Pyramid.

While studying the pictorial diagram from one of the world's best remote viewers, where the target was the mining of the stone blocks for the Giza pyramid, I actually was able to combine the image of the sound drops making squares and the drawing of the remote viewer to watch in my minds eye blocks actually being cut and levitated.  Since this isn't an everyday thing for me, my head nearly exploded.  I even saw all the colors... it was like watching 20 seconds of high def close up video footage.

For those of you who think I've lost it, I first refer you to the topic of "remote viewing".  Then when you understand how that works and why our government funded it, watch this video:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJz0mm8cSt4

At 38:48 hit pause.  I'm sure you'll see the connection.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
DB2

Reply #73 - 07/14/17 at 01:45:01

"Since the last sound drop videos, I have been researching structured water...."

How close are we to Ice Nine?

IP Logged
Brian
Seasoned Member

Reply #74 - 07/14/17 at 04:49:59

How horrible. The Praying Mantis "Mother" being described as kindly reminds me of how farmers are often kindly disposed toward their livestock.  The draft horse is given a name and kept in a warm dry stable, fed the best grain; but owned, and worked.  

That expose in the second hour sounds like a close agreement to the Ra teaching in Carla Ruekert's "Law of One" books.  http://www.llresearch.org/library.aspx

Brian

IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #75 - 07/14/17 at 15:44:21

Right there with you Steve. Remote viewing, cut & levitated. I'm 30 mins. in on the video....I will finish tonight.  I'm glad we are both comfortable at this stage in our lives......to recognize the truth of these matters......... .

Room Treats-M.Green & mine
Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Shunyata Z-Alpha DigPcord
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
Acoustic Zen Adagio/Modified
Kimber PK10 Palladian from wall
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #76 - 12/04/17 at 18:36:47

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print