New ZDSD coming (Read 4894 times)
Falconer
Seasoned Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

New ZDSD coming
08/22/16 at 21:44:29

Just got an order update and my unit is in "Testing", won't be long now. Cool

HDT Alt Tuning, ZMC1, ZDSD, ZSB, REL Subwoofer, Audio Electronic AE-3 Preamp, Audio Electronic PH-1 Phono Preamp, Audio Electronic SE-811 Amp, (2)Otari MX-5050Bii-2, Otari MTR-10, (2)Otari MTR-12, Linn Sondek LP-12 with Krystal MC cartridge
  IP Logged
Falconer
Seasoned Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: New ZDSD coming
Reply #1 - 08/25/16 at 20:21:28

Shipping today! Smiley

HDT Alt Tuning, ZMC1, ZDSD, ZSB, REL Subwoofer, Audio Electronic AE-3 Preamp, Audio Electronic PH-1 Phono Preamp, Audio Electronic SE-811 Amp, (2)Otari MX-5050Bii-2, Otari MTR-10, (2)Otari MTR-12, Linn Sondek LP-12 with Krystal MC cartridge
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #2 - 08/25/16 at 21:21:18

Awesome!

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Falconer
Seasoned Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 08/30/16 at 15:43:38

Let me start off by saying I usually go to bed by 9pm.

So the ZDSD was delivered yesterday and was waiting on me to get home from work. The DAC was well packed and arrived unscathed. Got it unpacked and hooked up to the system and connected my cd player to it using a digital cable connection. Gomer Pyle said it best "nice, real nice" after going through a couple of cd's I proceeded to search a nice DSD download. Came across Acoustic Sounds website with a Carpenters download. Downloaded the album and started formatting the SD card using the ZDSD. After they finished it was time to let Ms. Karen sing away. I have no complaints with this DAC, the sound is really nice. It's going to take a little time to get familiar with all of the functions which seem to be numerous.
I like to ability of being able to transfer audio files from one media type to another using the ZDSD. With this you are able to plug in a USB drive, SD or CF card and transfer the file to one of the others, neat.

Oh, BTW it was about 11:45pm when I went to bed

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print