Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 13:27:52 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rachael Ordering Questions (Read 5501 times)
mrvco
Verified Member

Rachael Ordering Questions
07/17/16 at 00:20:34

I was going to submit these questions via the Contact page, but it appears that Steve is out until Aug 1.

1) How do I order a Rachael with a single, non-stepped volume knob?  The default option is "Dual Controls", which I presume is one knob for left and one knob for right.  The only single knob option appears to be the "Stepped Attenuator" option.

2) Also, being that the lead-time is typically 6 weeks or more, do I pay the full amount when the order is placed?  Or is there a deposit paid at time of order and the balance is charge upon shipment?

Thanks!

IP Logged
Denizen
Verified Member

Re: Rachael Ordering Questions
Reply #1 - 07/17/16 at 05:41:09

Decware will configure your order almost anyway you want, kinda like a Burger King. You may have to call in order to get what you want, but what you want is what you'll get. Dual Vol. pots L & R channels are a good thing. Single dual ganged pots are rarely perfectly matched, they may match at one volume level, but, not at another, so, a volume pot for each channel is preferred.

You'll not be charged anything until your order ships, after receiving your order you have thirty days for evaluation if it doesn't suit your needs then you can return it minus a restock fee.

I don't know about reaching anybody at Decware for the next week or so but it wouldn't hurt to try, everyone needs a vacation from time to time.

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #2 - 07/17/16 at 15:21:16

I would get an order in now so you are in the queue. You have a while to settle on exactly the configuration of the amp. I LOVE our Rachael, four inputs, single volume (non-stepped), line output. Happy listening, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
mrvco
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 07/18/16 at 06:04:54

Thanks guys!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print