Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 16:48:09 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
What kind of turntable do you have? (Read 10732 times)
DirtDawg
Ex Member

Re: What kind of turntable do you have?
Reply #50 - 11/23/17 at 07:24:28

I have three.

Two old Dual and one Technics.

Honestly I listen to the one with the lowest "ratings" most often.

It is a direct drive, semi-automatic Dual from the early '80s.
I had to add some car door deadening material to its innards to keep the low frequency feedback from annoying me after I discovered real low frequencies.

I intend to upgrade my pre-amp, before I even consider looking at any other turntables.
They all work well.

IP Logged
Victor S
Verified Member

Reply #51 - 11/24/17 at 07:18:08

Thank you Archie and Jeff Smiley

IP Logged
jimmieg
Ex Member

Reply #52 - 11/27/17 at 16:26:12

I have a VPI Scout 1.1 with an Ortofon Quintet Bronze. Phono stage is Aqvox Phono 2Ci mk ll, running balanced.

IP Logged
trusturears
Verified Member

Reply #53 - 12/01/17 at 01:41:34

Rega RP6 w/Exact 2

RegaPlanet; UFO2; BlumensteinOrca; CaintuckBetsy; RegaRP6w/ExactII; Naim Stageline, NDX, 282/200, OvatorS400; HarbethCompact7ES2
  IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Reply #54 - 12/01/17 at 01:50:35

Nottingham Interspace w/ heavy platter, modified Rega RB300 arm and Dynavector 20x2 LO cartridge.  I have this paired with a Dynavector P75MKII phono preamp and iFi Micro iTube2 Tube Buffer/Pre-Amplifier (just use the buffer setting).

HK

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR Modwright modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th Ann. preamp > ZMA-25th Ann. amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
jpv
Seasoned Member

Cause inside
everyone is a heavy
metal kid

Reply #55 - 12/06/17 at 02:26:21

I have already replied to this post but I have two photos I'd like to share.
The VPI Scout Master with some White vinyl playing. My youngest daughter bought her first LP  :).
 The next photo is the Grado Sonata v2 I just installed

SM_12517_800x389.jpg

VPI Scoutmaster, Grado Master3, Odyssey Candela Preamp and Suspiro phono preamp Counterpoint NP100 amp (modded by Altavista Audio), Goldenear Triton One speakers, CD240 CDP, Lots of room treatment. Anti-cable sp cables and IC, Decware IC, ZKit 1, ZDAC.
  IP Logged
jpv
Seasoned Member

Cause inside
everyone is a heavy
metal kid

Reply #56 - 12/06/17 at 02:31:30

Photo of the Grado Sonata V2

Sonata_v2_800x450_001.jpg

VPI Scoutmaster, Grado Master3, Odyssey Candela Preamp and Suspiro phono preamp Counterpoint NP100 amp (modded by Altavista Audio), Goldenear Triton One speakers, CD240 CDP, Lots of room treatment. Anti-cable sp cables and IC, Decware IC, ZKit 1, ZDAC.
  IP Logged
jmain
Verified Member

Reply #57 - 05/18/18 at 16:32:30

Upgraded AR XA here.

IP Logged
Showme
Seasoned Member

Reply #58 - 06/05/18 at 23:21:51

I have a Dual 1229 and a Thoren's TD-124. I just acquired a ebony Yamamota wooden headshell and would appreciate cartridge suggestions for the Thorens. It currently has a Audio Technica cartridge although I don't know which one that sounds pretty good to me. I have a Goldring 10-20 that was given to me that doesn't have a stylus. I hesitate to by a $300 stylus not knowing if the cartridge is good or not. Is there anyway to tell?

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #59 - 06/05/18 at 23:56:50

I think the part that wears out is the stylus and suspension which are both part of what you'd be replacing.  The cartridge windings should be fine.

If you want to stay with moving magnet carts, the Ortofon Black or OM40 are both excellent.

ZLC
Technics 1200G TT w/ Ortofon Jubilee MC cart
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Homemade Big Betsy Speakers (F15s)
Silver Cabling
DIY Isolation platforms under amps & TT.
  IP Logged
Showme
Seasoned Member

Reply #60 - 06/06/18 at 01:00:45

Thanks, I'm not to well versed in cartridge knowledge.

IP Logged
Jeff of Arabica
Seasoned Member

Name the greatest of
all inventors...
Accident.

Reply #61 - 06/06/18 at 08:31:11

Showme,
Great question and very universal concern.  However, I feel that in order for us to best advise, it would be helpful to know what genre of music you hold to the highest, and what aural attributes are most appealing.  Cartridges are as unique as people.  There are a ton of folks on this forum that are extremely pleased with the cartridges they have adopted, but that does not guarantee success in your vinyl rig based on what you may tend to covet when it comes to sound quality.

What is the majority makeup, genre-wise, of your current vinyl collection?

What sound attributes are most important? (transparency, dynamics, treble sparkle, bass, etc)

I have gone through too many cartridges before realizing that I need to better define some things before engaging in a more focused, purposeful search for the right cartridge.

Jeff

Canary Audio Grand Reference Monos//ZMA//Zen Ultra//Taboo MKIII//Waversa DAC3//ModWright Oppo UDP-205// PS Audio P20//Canary Audio MC-10//Van den Hul Colibri "Stradivarius"//FFYX T1803 TT//SonoruS Reel-to-Reel & tube playback preamp//Tannoy Westminster Speakers
  IP Logged
Showme
Seasoned Member

Reply #62 - 06/06/18 at 14:33:51

Jeff thanks for your response. I'll try to address a few of the questions. The two systems that have turntables both use Marantz receivers. A 2325 and a 2230. I'm 72 and so I listen to a lot of older music. I'm not too avant garde. Nora Jones, Boz Scaggs, Chris Isaak, Dire Straits etc. I wish I knew more about addressing your questions than I do but maybe that's a start. My other two rigs are tube amp setups with out turntables. One is a Zen with Betsy's playing CD's and streaming Tidal the other is a Scott 299D just playing CD's along with a tuner.

IP Logged
Carol
Verified Member

Reply #63 - 07/09/18 at 11:19:21

Rega Rp3

rega.jpg
  IP Logged
Crazy Bill the Eel Killer
Seasoned Member

Tubes Rule !!

Reply #64 - 07/24/18 at 02:07:06

Hello all,
A lot has happened since the original musings about the Amazon Grand Referenz/ Moerch DP8 combo. Tried the Fidelity Research FR66S on that table, and to my ears, a slight improvement over the Moerch. Though I could easily see others preferring the Moerch. A taste preference, if you will.

Both the Moerch and FR66s are gone now. A new king has arrived.

I have a 12 inch Riggle Universal Woody tonearm mounted on the Amazon Grand Referenz, using the AT 150MLX. This is, without a doubt, the absolute best and most natural and realistic music reproduction I have ever heard. Listening to an early first pressing Island pink rim Traffic " John Barleycorn Must Die ", I am completely lost and immersed.
I'm done.

Cheers,                        Crazy Bill

IP Logged
out-of-step
Verified Member

Reply #65 - 09/13/18 at 19:01:30

An early Well Tempered 'Table. They use silicone suspension instead of bearings. On the down sides, set up is unorthodox and dampening is via fluid level so one may never be satisfied it's set up 'perfectly', it's tricky moving them (fluid again), the arm wiring seems no heavier than a hair so pins will almost certainly break off when you remove a cart and the original matte black finish can wear right off. On the plus side, I find the sound quality excellent with the right cart. It's remarkably free of resonances and about as quiet a 'table as can be had. Looks like this one (not my photo) but the motor block on mine is square:

X
Decware CSP2+ + ZMF Atticus or Sennheiser HD-600 - SEC84C+ + Trapeziums - Pioneer 79DVi or Schiit Bifrost Multibit - WTT + Soundsmith Othello + Schiit Mani - DAG - DHC1s - BJC 10 white - IS500 isolator - Feline Gain Limiter
  IP Logged
TimB
Verified Member

Reply #66 - 10/22/18 at 22:16:52

I've got a MoFi StudioDeck with DL-103R cart.  I love it! It's got one little quirk with regards to VTA, but what do you expect for rev. 1.  Nothing a custom headshell shim couldn't fix.

IMG_0019.jpg
  IP Logged
BBM3
Verified Member

Reply #67 - 12/23/18 at 04:18:45

Rega P1 sitting on three Vibrapod model 2's, a Silicone platter mat, and  a 13oz clamp / weight. Great sounding for a very low budget.

IP Logged
Analogue1
Verified Member

Reply #68 - 12/23/18 at 20:37:00

AR XA with a Denon DL 103 MC cartridge.  Love the classic look and the Made in USA sound.

IP Logged
Analogue1
Verified Member

Reply #69 - 12/23/18 at 20:43:18

Also a VPI Cliffwood with stock Grado Green VPI MI cartridge
It's fairly new so I'm still out on how much I like its sound.

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #70 - 01/04/19 at 21:47:54

This is my front end set up that's delivering the goods to the Decware amps. Very nice it is too ! Well engineered piece of kit. Smiley

Decware: Rachaels x 2 bridged, C. SP2+, ZP3, ZMC1, DHC-1 pw/cbl`s Michell Orbe + SME V + M.Benz LP s, Arcam CD33, Nakamichi LX5, Lowther acoustas DX2`s, WE 16g sp/cbl`s, Isotek mains substation, M & K subwoofer, Belden 8402 interconnects.
  IP Logged
urbino
Verified Member

Reply #71 - 02/08/22 at 04:07:01

Hi, all.

Mine's a Michell GyroDec SE.  I got it secondhand from a guy who was selling it because his cats couldn't stop swatting the platter weights as they spun.  [smiley=lolk.gif]

I've had it about 10 years or so.  Haven't felt a desire to upgrade, so far.

Michell GyroDec SE w/ Sumiko Celebration II \ E.A.T. E-Glo Petit phono \ McIntosh C49 \ McIntosh MC152 (on the list for a Torii V) \ HiFi Rose RS250 \ Denafrips Pontus II \ Tannoy Stirling GR \ REL T9i (pair)
  IP Logged
effluviography
Seasoned Member

Reply #72 - 02/27/22 at 00:42:20

The zombie thread is back - cheers.

My main rig is simple - Pioneer PLX-1000 with a Ortofon 2M Black, herbies mat into a ZP3 with a range of NOS tubes. Sounds lovely - and a HUGE improvement over my previous Pro-ject table.

God bless direct drive tables Smiley.

|| Mini-Torii & CSP-3 | Analog: ZP-3, Technics SL-1210GR & Ortofon 2m Black | Digital: Z-Box, Denafrips Ares 2, Iris DDC, Roon & Mac Mini | Omega CAM's & Deep-Hemp Sub | ZMF Atticus | 2x Emotiva CMX-6 | Decware Styx, Power & IC's | Supra Exc. USB | NOS Tubes ||
  IP Logged
Richie_C
Verified Member

Reply #73 - 03/16/22 at 01:12:51

Rega RP10 w Alpheta cart (MC) into Rega Aria Phono

IP Logged
Giggsy
Verified Member

Reply #74 - 03/16/22 at 01:26:07

SME 10 with SME V arm and Lyra Kleos cart.
Had the table for 14yrs, arm for 26yrs, no desire to change.
Had a Pink Triangle Anniversary before the SME 10 but it got trashed on the move to the USA.

IP Logged
mperdue63
Seasoned Member

Reply #75 - 03/16/22 at 02:58:57

Sota Nova VI Walnut table, Jelco 950 arm, Dynavector 20X2H cart.

LHY SW10}HiFi Rose 130RS}Holo Audio May KTE}Decware Sarah #003}Spatial Audio X5's
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #76 - 03/17/22 at 03:36:36

Maplenoll Athena (air bearing) arm and 'table. Sumiko Pearwood cartridge.

[FOOBAR2000 | Jay's CDT2 MRK3] -> Denafrips Terminator 2 + Gaia
Sumiko Pearwood -> Mapleknoll Athena -> Luxman SUT -> Maple-tree Phono 3E
Woo WA22 -> 2x UFO25s, balanced monos
Omega SAM , Hifiman Arya, Senn HD-650
  IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #77 - 03/21/22 at 12:55:41

1978 JVC QL-F4 with Ortofon 2M Bronze. Mid range for the time. Steady as a rock. Earmarked for a new plinth, tonearm and output wire, and isolation. When time permits.

John

AMC CD8b>XO3>Cambridge CXN2>ZDAC>ZBOX>braided silver/occ> Zrock2>CSP2+>SE84 milflex copper 25th>9AWG silver/copper braid>lii Crystal 10 in Huijgen cabinets. Ortofon 2M Black>JVC QL-F4/Otari MX5050B2>ZP3. Isolation. AC filtering. Room treatment.
  IP Logged
Jeffrey S
Verified Member

Reply #78 - 03/27/22 at 22:26:44

I have a simple setup.

TEAC TN-300 > Ortofon 2M Blue > Schiit Mani

Not too fancy but it serves me well.

IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Reply #79 - 04/16/22 at 22:53:06

Been living with Schiit SOL. You 'learn a lot' with a TT like this.

P4160002.JPG

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Reply #80 - 08/30/22 at 00:09:36

As stated in my previous post, I am learning the do's and don'ts one at a time. My old house unsteady floors as shown by record skips when i walk in certain areas around the TT. Wall mount was a great idea, and I believe that I like the sound a little better. No, there were not Vast Improvements before and after, but i did solve one problem and that satisfies me.

P1010001.JPG

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
kulafu
Seasoned Member

Reply #81 - 12/17/22 at 12:38:31

Continuing this thread....I was looking into vintage TTs (Linn, SOTA, Thorens) but I ended up getting a Thorens 1600 (demo) at less than half the retail price at a local store.  MC ATOC9XEN cartridge and phono stage is Musical Fidelity M6 Vinyl.  Paired with audiophile vinyl, this TT is on the same level if not better than my Holo May KTE!  I am looking at the Hana ML moving coil cartridge as an upgrade.  I have seen great reviews on the Hana ML.  Anyone have any personal experience they can share?
Bob

Omega SAMS,Altec 604C in O/B,UFO25th/Cary SET Monos/Torii Jr,CSP3 25th Holo May KTE ,HQP/USB/Pulse/EtherRegen, Roon/Thorens 1600(Decware ICs, speaker wires/Equi=Core 1800)
Caintuck Lii 15s, T6s, CSP3 25tt , Elekit 8900,IFI Zen Stream, Pontus I
  IP Logged
Tal
Seasoned Member

Reply #82 - 12/21/22 at 23:59:43

4K, how do like the Sol TT? I've used Schiit components in the past, and was intrigued by the Sol when it released. I believe Shiit subsequently made changes to the Sol based user feedback?

SE84UFO2 25A mods x2, ZP3 25A mods, CSP3 25A mods, ZRock2 25A mods, Rega P3-24 Incognito tonearm rewire and Groovetracer mods, Bob's Devices SUT > ZP3, Denafrips Pontus + Hermes, Bluesound streamer, Zu Soul VI, Omega DeepOmega8 sub,
  IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Reply #83 - 12/23/22 at 20:07:15

Well, compared to previous TT's the SOL ranks at #2. I had owned a VPI Scout years ago with Grado Sonata cart. It was great in every respect. The SOL however is neck and neck with that combination. I am using an AT95SM?, I forget but it isn't a very expensive cart at $200. I know that there is more to be had with maybe a better cart alignment or even a different cartridge. I have checked the SOL for speed accuracy and it is dead on.
Now fortunately, the SOL that I got had every improvement that Schiit had to offer through the feedback process. Having said that, there were 3 things that I dealt with. Most importantly, was the cueing mechanism dropped the stylus about mid way down! It was simple fix after I figured out the hang up with the cueing lobe. Then I dealt with the power switch that was on the back of the TT. Bad place for it. Made switch box and the problem was gone. I still have not dealt with the VTA adjustment that slips during adjustment! The cure will be to replace the stripped nylon gear with a brass one. Probably not going to be easy to find someone to do this for a decent price. Once the VTA is set though there is really no use for it.
I should also mention that I have wall mounted the TT with great results. It is that my wooden floor flexes slightly and the TT/arm doesn't do well with that. In short I would say that when things are made to be right this TT has great potential.

IP Logged
charles hidalgo
Seasoned Member

Reply #84 - 10/24/23 at 21:17:08

SEWE300B #004
HDTv2
Zbit
Schiit Freya+
Schiit Loki Max
EverSolo Streamer/DAC combo
Custom AT turntable
Softone phone stage
TEAC and Otari tape machines
SVS Pro 1000 subs
Nordost cables
WWW   IP Logged
Rap

Reply #85 - 10/28/23 at 03:25:57

Have a few...
About 8 different types of Lencoīs the swiss made ones
Emt 938
Thorens 125 LB (also made by EMT)
Logic DM101

various arms and carts MC and MM

"A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they shall never sit..."
  IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #86 - 10/28/23 at 04:55:18

Rap, that's a lot of TT!

As a guy who has none, I am curious  - are all in use? Do different TT serve different functions? I'm not going to sleep tonight trying to figure this out.  :)

Tony

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Media Converter | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
Rap

Reply #87 - 10/29/23 at 02:50:16

Hi Tony,

No not all in use, plan was to have 2 in use and rest are kind of accumulated. Lot of Lencoīs are spares and just plain couldnīt pass by Swiss-made TTīs for $20 at European fleamarkets few years back after thatīs itīs was case of "who passes up a pair of EMTīs for $200 and same for the Thorens TD124 LB, It is fun to restore them and get them running and compare them with each other, these are just the ones that never got moved on and maybe one day Iīll have the room and time to set up more of them... You do get to know a lot about the fundamentalīs of each TT drive systems, arms, carts ect and thatīs part of the fun.

Rap (not a hoarder of TTīs  [smiley=10.gif] )

hmm maybe I do need to seek some help....

"A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they shall never sit..."
  IP Logged
cmdc

Reply #88 - 10/29/23 at 23:34:56

Currently in use:

Thorens TD 124 in slate/panzerholz plinth, with Kuzma 4Pt9 and Ortofon MC Diamond cart

Thorens TD 124 in Moldovan birch plinth, with two tonearms. [1] SME 3009 S2 Imp with Koetsu Rosewood Signature; and [2] Moerch DP6 with Aidas Durawood Bee

Thorens TD 125 Mk II, original plinth, with SME 3009 S2 Imp and Clearaudio Charisma cart.

Thorens TD 150, with TP16a tone arm (IIRC) and Grado cart.

Project T1 (son’s room), with Ortofon 2M Bronze

Not in use at the moment

SOTA Sapphire, with Sumiko MMT arm
Thorens TD 160 BC Mk II, with ADC LMF 2 tone arm
Clearaudio Champion

Main:[[TD124 [Koetsu RWS>SME 3009S2Imp][Aidas Durawood>Moerch DP6]][TD124 [Ortofon A90>Kuzma 4Pt9]]>Ned Clayton Cinemag SUT>Dodd Audio Phono Stage>ZRock2][SonicTransporter i7>Mytek Brooklyn Bridge]>ZSB>ZMA>[Zu Druid Mk V][Caintuck Lii 15 OBs/Bass Baffle]
  IP Logged
Lazlo Hollyfeld
Verified Member

Reply #89 - 10/31/23 at 18:36:21

I hope to have a ZP3 and SE84UFO2 delivered in November (fingers crossed as I near the two-year mark), which will be paired with my restored Marantz 6300, usually paired with a Denon DL-103 cart.  I"m using a Rogue RP-1 as a phono pre, a FIrst Watt J2 powering a set of Zu DW6 Supremes.  Curious to see how the J2 and Zen Triode differ, and the ZP3 vs. the Rogue for that matter.  I suspect the Marantz, despite its good looks, is probably the weak point in the chain and am looking forward to hearing some new tables at Capital Audiofest in a couple of weeks! The 6300 is a hold over from an all-vintage alternate system paired with a Marantz 1060 as phono/pre and a 140 amp driving Sansui SP-X9000 speakers (all restored).

Marantz 6300 w/ Denon DL110 > ZP3 > or Bluesond Node > SE84UFO2.1 > Zu DW6 Supremes & Rel T/5X w/ Pinetree Audio cables
  IP Logged
The other Lon

Reply #90 - 10/31/23 at 19:39:28

One beautifully restored Thorens TD125. I can only hope my Torii and ZP3 can match the Paduak.

IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #91 - 10/31/23 at 21:09:15

Lon,

It is not every day I see a picture of a turntable and respond with "Beautiful.' Today I did.

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Media Converter | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
travel250
Verified Member

Reply #92 - 01/03/24 at 20:30:23

Thorens TD124 rebuilt by STS Turntables (Tenn.)
SME 3009 Imp rebuilt by SMETonearms (Canada)
Shure V15 Type III

Decware: SE34I.5 (2) mono | CSP325 w/ZAFP | DNA2
Thorens TD124 > SME 3009 Improved > Shure V15 Type III
TEAC A2300S r2r
Cambridge DUO
Yamaha WXC-50
Timbernation 3 shelf Audio Table
  IP Logged
Crazy Bill the Eel Killer
Seasoned Member

Tubes Rule !!

Reply #93 - 01/03/24 at 22:39:06

Hello Travel,
I also use a Shure V15lll, preferring it to every other cartridge I've tried, including much more expensive MC types.

What stylus do you use. I've got a JICO SAS on mine. It completely trounces the stock stylus, and the one I have is mint.

Cheers,                     Crazy Bill

IP Logged
chapsjon
Seasoned Member

Reply #94 - 01/04/24 at 00:48:35

Another fan of the Shure V15III here. I am currently using a JICO elliptical on mine. I have several carts I use, but this is my primary cart. Tracks wonderfully and always sounds good.

LR:Mini Torii+Wright WPP100 phono, CSP2+SE84UFO, Pioneer Exclusive M4, Accuphase E-303,Graham Slee Jazz Club, Technics SL-1200MK3D Grace F-8 & Nagaoka MP-110, Yamaha NS-1000M, KEF Reference 101, Sony SS-5050
BR: SE84C+, ZP1 phono, Decware 945
JVC QL-7 Shure V15
  IP Logged
travel250
Verified Member

Reply #95 - 01/04/24 at 01:23:24

I've just recently replaced my stylus with a Jico SAS, and yes it sounds excellent.

Decware: SE34I.5 (2) mono | CSP325 w/ZAFP | DNA2
Thorens TD124 > SME 3009 Improved > Shure V15 Type III
TEAC A2300S r2r
Cambridge DUO
Yamaha WXC-50
Timbernation 3 shelf Audio Table
  IP Logged
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

Reply #96 - 01/04/24 at 17:08:35

Acoustic Signature Maximus NEO, ViV Lab Ridged Float 9", Hana ML, Herbies GrungeBuster mat and Wave Kinetics W8.

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | Add-Powr Sorcer x4 | Snake River Audio Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15|AF Treatment
  IP Logged
Eightweight
Verified Member

Reply #97 - 02/07/24 at 01:45:22

Linn LP12 that was about 20 years or more old, I bought it and within a week motor failed and the board, took out to a Linn specialist downtown Chicago and $6,000 later its working great
Completely upgraded

Have say I think it was worth it

IP Logged
Eightweight
Verified Member

Reply #98 - 02/07/24 at 01:47:20

Linn LP12 that was about 20 years or more old, I bought it and within a week motor failed and the board, took out to a Linn specialist downtown Chicago and $6,000 later its working great
Completely upgraded

Have say I think it was worth it

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print