03/29/24 at 12:56:06 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
UFO on ZMA? (Read 35854 times)
Matchstikman
Seasoned Member

Re: UFO on ZMA?
Reply #50 - 07/24/16 at 19:53:58

stone, these days I suffer from nasty short term memory.  There was a time I could remember the tiniest details from the most inconsequential things but that isn't the case any longer.  My desk at work is loaded with post-it notes like you would not believe.  So, if I ask the same questions over and over please excuse me.  I do make a nuisance of myself.  I'll try to do better.  I probably won't remember that I wrote this tomorrow.

Oops....

IP Logged
lLance
Seasoned Member

Reply #51 - 07/24/16 at 23:47:33

Matchstikman, it seems you suffer from the same affliction as me. Old age. I am the king of post-it notes.

ZMA, ZTpre, VPI Scout 1.1 & Soundsmith Zepher Cart, Janszen zA2.1 Speakers, PS Audio DSD, Berkeley Audio Alpha USB, PS Audio P10, Win 8 & J River app, Morrow Cables Triode Wire Labs #7 & Lessloss PC, voodoo AES
  IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #52 - 07/25/16 at 04:53:07

No worries Match. I did not mean to come off as harsh. Keep the inquires coming/appreciated.

I read you. I'm a list maker. My short term is getting worse and my sugar, BP and cholesterol....all getting worse. The chickens have also come home to roost....cervical spinal stenosis....car accident when I was a kid/bad one.

I will add, that for my age/early 50's, I'm pretty fit....still run 35 minutes, 3 times per week/moderate pace...and actually still like to do it. But, hereditary factor's have caught up with me.....just gotta fight um'

I just wake up each day and be a decent human being.

Room Treats-M.Green & mine
Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Shunyata Z-Alpha DigPcord
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
Acoustic Zen Adagio/Modified
Kimber PK10 Palladian from wall
to PS Audio P3