Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 00:45:53 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Amplifier Waiting List question (Read 8555 times)
DONZI
Verified Member

Amplifier Waiting List question
06/22/16 at 20:32:15

Curious how someone who placed and order AFTER I did for the identical product can get their amplifier built before mine?
I am guilty of checking the waiting list too often, but its just because I am anxious to get the product I ordered.

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Re: Amplifier Waiting List question
Reply #1 - 06/23/16 at 03:08:29

We try to build things in the order that they come in.  Occasionally we build things out of order.  In your case, we are currently building a CSP3 now for Randy B.

Presently there are six people in front of you, two of them are also CSP3's that have not yet been started.  The last CSP3 to go out was shipped on the the 6th.

Don't worry, it will be well worth the wait. Smiley

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
DONZI
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 06/24/16 at 15:40:58

According to the waiting list you have started FOUR CS3P's that were ordered after me. Now you say there will be two additional newer orders completed before my CS3P is built?

Its your business and you can run it as you like.

I am not happy. Angry

IP Logged
davisoly
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 06/30/16 at 01:58:44

Where is the waiting list to be found? Is it published somewhere?

IP Logged
DONZI
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 06/30/16 at 04:17:23

https://creatorexport.zoho.com/decwarehighfidelity/decware/pdf/Amplifier_Waiting...
_List/hAqfNhyE7rNXQFUDfyb7Y8G8r0RRrP82DMY814hPnsknzr8711vTq3QU2gaK0CVOwv4Kdps4kP
sAeNCtpP8sawfYKv3E46OMpk6T/

IP Logged
donovan
Verified Member

Reply #5 - 06/30/16 at 06:45:41

The link doesn't pull anything up.

I'm not too worried though. I ordered my Zen 30 days ago. I knew it would be a 60 day wait at the minimum.

IP Logged
lLance
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 06/30/16 at 14:02:11

As a person who runs a small business I am sympathetic to Steve's challenges. I too employ my family and find it almost impossible to micro-manage daily operations. As much as I try to seek perfection in my operation, It remains elusive.

If I want some stereo gear quickly I could go down to the Best Buy and grab some of Chinas finest. Screw that, I will wait for my Decware gear.

ZMA, ZTpre, VPI Scout 1.1 & Soundsmith Zepher Cart, Janszen zA2.1 Speakers, PS Audio DSD, Berkeley Audio Alpha USB, PS Audio P10, Win 8 & J River app, Morrow Cables Triode Wire Labs #7 & Lessloss PC, voodoo AES
  IP Logged
DONZI
Verified Member

Reply #7 - 06/30/16 at 14:36:17

I am a Decware fan and have spent quite a few dollars with this company in 2016. I am not asking for preferential treatment nor I am not asking for my amp to be built ahead of someone else with an OLDER order than mine. I think it is simply unfair and unreasonable to build and deliver SIX CS3P's that were ordered after mine was.

Like I said, its Mr. Deckert's company and he may run it as he sees fit. I am simply upset because I feel I am being treated unfairly.

They are making it difficult for me to continue my loyalty to Decware.

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #8 - 06/30/16 at 16:43:20

Try this.  You need to cut and paste the whole thing and get rid of the 3 dots after the word "Waiting" for it to work.  For some reason it wont post properly here.

https://creatorexport.zoho.com/decwarehighfidelity/decware/pdf/Amplifier_Waiting...
_List/hAqfNhyE7rNXQFUDfyb7Y8G8r0RRrP82DMY814hPnsknzr8711vTq3QU2gaK0CVOwv4Kdps4kP
sAeNCtpP8sawfYKv3E46OMpk6T

DONZI -- I tried to make sense out of the list regarding CSP3s and I can see a couple before you (I think) but not 6.  Admittedly, I don't know which one is your order.  Are you reading the list right?  Have you called Steve?  The Forum is the LAST place I'd go if I had a customer
service issue.

ZLC
Technics 1200G TT w/ Ortofon Jubilee MC cart
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Homemade Big Betsy Speakers (F15s)
Silver Cabling
DIY Isolation platforms under amps & TT.
  IP Logged
Denizen
Verified Member

Reply #9 - 06/30/16 at 20:38:56

I believe the confusion is the result of the way the database is updated, every time a record is edited the date changes to reflect the update. So it simply appears as though people are getting their order done before yours.

IP Logged
maddog07
Seasoned Member

seeker of truth

Reply #10 - 06/30/16 at 23:10:50

you are also assuming that invoice numbers are assigned in ascending, numerical order.  I would not leap to that conclusion.  As others have suggested, call Decware and express your concern.  You're not going to get the explanation or satisfaction you're seeking here on this forum.  
I've dealt with the Decware family for close to 5 years now, and numerous products, and I've never felt I was treated unfairly at any time, in any manner.

Decware Torii MK3, Wyred4Sound DAC2, Theta Digital Miles, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5, Aesthetix Calypso, Wyred STP-SE, Martin Logan Vista, Audio Nirvana 12" Alnico's, PS Audio PW P5, Goertz, Kimber, Nordost and DIY wires, PSA pwr cords, Cary SLI-80, DM945's.....
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print