03/28/24 at 20:55:53 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Order status? (Read 25963 times)
martin

Order status?
03/25/16 at 15:24:43

Hey all.

I saw something here in the forums about a link that would take me to a chart or some such thing where I can see the status of my order.  Is that still here?  If so, how do I get to it?  Thanks.

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Re: Order status?
Reply #1 - 04/18/16 at 21:09:50

Martin - I haven't ordered anything since our ZP3/Rachel in Oct 14 (and still freaking HAPPY with them) but I was contacted as my build started with a link, don't know if they still do that or not. Patience, it will happen. Happy listening, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
martin

Reply #2 - 04/18/16 at 23:47:17

Thanks Chris!  I have been getting updates - it's close!

IP Logged
Rraymond
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 04/21/16 at 21:58:59

Martin, you're further ahead than I am. I haven't received a notification on my ZP3 yet... Sad Sad

Audion Silver Night Special Edition 300b integrated, Zu Soul Superfly speakers, Acoustic Solid TT with Denon 103 MC cart, PS Audio NuWave phono, Zu Event MKII speaker cables with BU3 connectors.
  IP Logged
martin

Reply #4 - 04/22/16 at 13:50:30

Nya nya!  😛

it feels like a long walk through the desert, but it's great to be at the point where it should be shipped any day now.  😃

IP Logged
Rraymond
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 04/23/16 at 00:37:14

By the way Martin, what did you order?  Keep us posted after you get it and burn it in.  :-?

Audion Silver Night Special Edition 300b integrated, Zu Soul Superfly speakers, Acoustic Solid TT with Denon 103 MC cart, PS Audio NuWave phono, Zu Event MKII speaker cables with BU3 connectors.
  IP Logged
martin

Reply #6 - 04/23/16 at 02:30:36

I ordered a "Rachael".  Even better I just got notification that it has shipped.  It's due here next Thursday.  👍😎

IP Logged
jorgen
Seasoned Member

Reply #7 - 04/29/16 at 15:16:40

I ordered a ZP3 6 weeks ago, and I truly thought the wait would be a walk in the park this time. 6 week wait now seems hard. It's easier though, now I have music to entertain myself

IP Logged
martin

Reply #8 - 04/29/16 at 17:16:30

I've managed pretty well with keeping my patience while waiting.  I knew it was gonna be a while, and that helped some.  But...  Now it's scheduled for delivery TODAY and it's not as easy to wait.  Lol...

IP Logged
martin

Reply #9 - 05/07/16 at 08:19:00

I've been a little distracted, I guess, and haven't posted anything about my amp that arrived last weel.  It sounds good right out of the box and getting fed .flac files but I haven't sat down yet and played around with trying different tubes, sound settings and so on.  So far so good, though.  I'm looking forward to getting into more.  👍👍👍

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #10 - 05/07/16 at 17:04:56

Martin- Glad things are working out. I waited at least 6 months before I started playing with tubes so I could get a grip on the sound of the amp and ZP3. Input and output tubes made a difference, but playing with the regulators seemed to make a huge difference. Loving the Decware/Omega rig. Happy listening, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
martin

Reply #11 - 05/07/16 at 19:37:49

Hey Chris.

I'd love to hear the specifics about your "experiments".  Playing with things like this has always been a big part of enjoying them, at least for me.  What are regulators?  I'm still learning a lot about all this...

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #12 - 05/08/16 at 15:44:11

Martin - I put a NOS Mullard GZ32/CV593 in the Rachael amp. I bought the tube off of Kevin @ Upscale Audio years ago when I was playing with regulator tubes in my SE84CS+ so it had very little use. I also put a NOS 5Y3GT in the ZP3 and the combo seems to make things more dynamic, coming from a blacker background (if that make any sense). Weird thing to me is that these products sound so darn good with the stock tubes Steve ship with them, the changes are subtle. I seem to have amassed a large box of tubes over the years, I need to get my hands on my friends tube tester to check a few of the input tubes I have left over from my ARC SP-11, lots of 6DJ8, 6922 etc. Happy listening, Chris.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #13 - 05/08/16 at 17:03:26

I've been using 'Forties 5V4G rectifiers in my Torii and that is very similar to the GZ32. Really works great, especially with the OB3 and the KT66 tubes.

I run similar vintage RCA 5Y3G rectifiers in my CSP2+ and ZP3--this is the rectifier type that seems most natural and accurate using my reference material, and so I have stuck with them. Love the sound! Rectifiers and regulators make a surprising difference in all these amps.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Falconer
Seasoned Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 08/03/16 at 19:30:41

I received the link to the order status page today. Now the hard part for me is to try and not click on it more than one time a day. I have a ZMC1 and a ZDSD on order, so like it was stated earlier...patience

HDT Alt Tuning, ZMC1, ZDSD, ZSB, REL Subwoofer, Audio Electronic AE-3 Preamp, Audio Electronic PH-1 Phono Preamp, Audio Electronic SE-811 Amp, (2)Otari MX-5050Bii-2, Otari MTR-10, (2)Otari MTR-12, Linn Sondek LP-12 with Krystal MC cartridge
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #15 - 08/03/16 at 20:19:05

Falconer, I know many of us here know exactly what you are experiencing.

Even though I've gone through this many times, and even though I really have no reason to be in a hurry, I'm about two and a half weeks into an order for a ZBIT and I keep wanting to get a "Testing" email! I know I'm months away. Sigh. It's a good and a bad feeling to place those orders!

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Falconer
Seasoned Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 08/05/16 at 17:44:36

Yep.....you said it Lon, that's my thoughts exactly. My ZMC-1 unit is in testing  8-)

HDT Alt Tuning, ZMC1, ZDSD, ZSB, REL Subwoofer, Audio Electronic AE-3 Preamp, Audio Electronic PH-1 Phono Preamp, Audio Electronic SE-811 Amp, (2)Otari MX-5050Bii-2, Otari MTR-10, (2)Otari MTR-12, Linn Sondek LP-12 with Krystal MC cartridge
  IP Logged
Ace-Tone
Seasoned Member

8+ years with
Decware gear and
Loving it!!!

Reply #17 - 12/05/16 at 16:28:45

Ordered ZStage during the black friday sale....like most everyone else I can't wait. Other than diffusers and perhaps bass traps my room is damn near complete!

SE84UFO25, ZP3, Zstage, ZR2, ZSB, DM947, HERESY iii
VPI-Traveler2 +SS Zephyr MKIIIes.
Cambridge CXC. Schiit Bimby DAC
IC's Audio Envy, Decware, RAC-PC's, Mapleshade Dbl Helix+Spkr wires & jumpers
Blue Circle PLC FX2X0e, Herbies, GIK, PI Audio DIY treatment
  IP Logged
rlj
Verified Member

Reply #18 - 02/02/17 at 02:42:27

What's the wait time on Torii Mk IV?

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #19 - 02/02/17 at 02:55:56

As of today we have around 80 amplifier orders in front of you putting the turn around time between 8 and 12 weeks.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
JOMAN
Seasoned Member

Reply #20 - 02/24/17 at 23:39:33

Hey All,

Just found out that my new Omegas Supers are shipping next week - YAAAYYYY!!!!

Can't wait to unbox them, admire them, set them up (usual routine) and... hook up my air amp.  Yes air amp, as in air guitar, not AYRE amp.  You see I'll be waiting for my ZEN SELECT to arrive some time later.

Now don't get me wrong, this is not negative sarcasm directed at Steve and crew, they've been great.  After all it took me over three years to get to this point so a little bit longer is no big deal.  Gives me a chance to laugh at myself, a little comic relief after a day at work.

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #21 - 02/25/17 at 00:12:15

Joman, don't you have a SS amp or receiver so you can start the break in of the speakers.  If not borrow one.  Mark.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #22 - 02/25/17 at 01:14:38

Joman - I agree with Mark, find something to start logging some hours on your speakers. I know our 7XRS MkII's sounded good out of the box but really took off after about three weeks (around 75+ hrs) and then one night we just had a ''holy crap'' moment when it all just sounded amazing. What Omega's are arriving? Keep us posted and happy listening, Chris.

IP Logged
JOMAN
Seasoned Member

Reply #23 - 02/25/17 at 01:47:40

Mark, Chris

Sold my Cary Rocket 88R a lot faster than I thought it would take to sell.  The buyer is thrilled.  I do not have another amp (sold off a lot of gear) and even if I did I wouldn't hook it up.

Not because you're suggestions aren't good and reasonable, it's just me... you see I hope that this will be my final system after many, many years of being in this "hobby"... the pinnacle of those years so to speak and so, nothing but a Decware Amp will touch my Omegas!  (Is this too dramatic??)

Chris, the Omegas are the S3HOXRS.  They are replacing a pair of ERR's, which I also have a soft spot for.

I've got a SE84UFO2 on order and slated for these and that will be the first and hopefully only amp that will be connected to them.

The system will be all Decware - ZDSD,CSP3,SE84UFO2 and the S3HOXRS.  The only components not Decware is my Oppo BDP 103D, HD800's and Power Conditioner.

As far as the break in period and the wait for the Zen, if it all works out as I expect, it will be well worth it.

Anyway, you may think that my bubble is little off level, and you may be right, but there it is.

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #24 - 02/25/17 at 01:59:51

Sounds like a perfectly great bubble to me! Keep us posted what all the elements land and you get music happening. Very excited for you!! Chris

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print