Send Topic Print
Latest UFO Video (Read 3769 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Latest UFO Video
03/25/16 at 01:19:18

So we've added another video to the UFO series, this is number four. Having caught these micro UFO's on security footage in our shop before, and since things continue to go missing... we decided to booby trap a model SE84UFO
(apparently their favorite) with a smoke bomb (he he) so that when they beam it aboard they'll get stoned and drive into a tree... that'll fix 'em. Of course the problem will be how to un-shrink the amp after it's recovered from the crash site. Smiley

The video is currently playing at the top of the forum, but here is a permanent link to it, plus it's on our videos page.

https://decware.wistia.com/medias/0wtow0jomn

BTW, This one's pretty good in full screen 1080P  

-Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Re: We booby trapped a zen amp!
Reply #1 - 03/26/16 at 04:40:37

So far what we've noticed is that these UFO's don't run on the same kinds of rules that we do. They're not limited to three dimensions... so they can change size "on the fly" to best suit their situation. I suspect they can become any size they want to. It's an interesting concept. Only our narrow experiences and ego would assume aliens are a specific size or even a similar size to ourselves. Makes you wonder how small can they make themselves? It also would explain why it is so difficult to tell how big they are when spotted in the sky... They could be heading in a straight line toward you and getting smaller as they go so as to appear standing still until they're literally inches from your face if need be.  

Don't worry, we're probably pretty safe considering we're not already dead. Perhaps we'll open up a new market on different planets.  My guess is they could pay well. Perhaps even trade precious metals that would be meaningful to audiophiles, like "BLOWMEIUM" or "IGNORANIOUM" or something along those lines...  maybe I won't have to sell my boat after all!

-Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Latest UFO video
Reply #2 - 05/04/16 at 01:56:09

Well, I did have to sell my boat... to pay for the abducted amplifiers   Wink  but that's OK.  It's flattering... to have the only tube amps aliens apparently want.  I haven't seen any other brand of tube amps being stolen by aliens!  Of course, it might not be aliens, it could be our government for all I know!  

Anyway, it's a blast making these UFO videos.  If I can figure out how to make videos look this real... you can be pretty certain that anything you see on TV could be fake.  Literally anything.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print