Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/20/24 at 16:10:20 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tone Audio's Review of the ZP3 (Read 4703 times)
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Tone Audio's Review of the ZP3
11/02/15 at 07:09:40

I've been waiting for this review for a long time (a couple years in the making).  Starts on page 173 of Tone Audio's latest issue #74

Quote:
Tone Audio said,

I continue to be impressed by the tonal delicacy, richness and contrast this phonostage offers. Unless you have an ultra megabuck analog setup and system, I’d highly suggest buying a Decware ZP3, the matching transformer and calling it a day. It’s that good. And it’s good enough to get one of our Publisher’s Choice Awards next issue, too. – Jeff Dorgay

Congrats to Steve and gang for another exemplary review from Tone Audio.

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Re: Tone Audio's Review of the ZP3
Reply #1 - 11/08/15 at 14:52:29

Jeff is just verifying what I have experienced over the last year of owning my ZMC1. ZP3 and Rachael amp. Decware makes amazing products at affordable prices that are so above the norm. Our system just makes musical magic every time it gets turned on, and not a day goes by that that doesn't happen. Thank you Steve and the Decware team!

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print