Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/25/24 at 05:22:11 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Rachael -- both speakers?? (Read 4829 times)
Greg Z
Verified Member

New Rachael -- both speakers??
10/03/15 at 21:43:02

Hello all -- new to the forum and Rachael -- just got back from picking her  up in person and briefly chatted with a couple of guys at Zen Fest. My Rachael has 2 sets of inputs, and 2 control knobs. I'm pretty certain I plugged everything in correctly. I'm only getting sound out of 1 speaker at a time. My left control knob has 4 stops -- 1st gets me sound on the right, 2nd stop sound on the left, 3rd and 4th stops, no sound at all. The right knob controls the volume when the left know is set on the 1st or 2nd stops. The 1 speaker at a time is "working" the same whether my source is my TubeDac or my TT. Any ideas about what I screwed up? Thanks, and looking forward to asking more intelligent questions once I've got the basic setup going well.

IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Re: New Rachael -- both speakers??
Reply #1 - 10/03/15 at 23:10:40

It sounds like you have the inputs hooked up wrong. One on source one and the other on source two. Just a hunch though.

Owner of the infamous RED TORII and Dan the Redheaded Amp
  IP Logged
Greg Z
Verified Member

Re: New Rachael -- both speakers??
Reply #2 - 10/04/15 at 05:49:16

Thanks. I switched my inputs around and now both left and right speakers are generating some great sounds. I needed to keep in mind the inputs are in order out to in, Appreciate the quick reply and help, Donnie.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print